Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSW and VK Live Interview

Just a heads up for everyone, Robert Scott Wilson and Victoria Konefal (Ben and Ciara) will be Interview live tonight (9/9) at 8pm ET on Dishin Days. Dishin Days can be found on YouTube.

Im so excited for this!!! Cin 4 Life!

WAHOOOOOOOO!

They're the best. Can't wait to hear what they have to say. Let's just hope it's not "Oh well things will be kinda slow until April".

I have no patience y'all. ZERO.

Give me give me GIVE MEEEEE!

Comment

Originally posted by anitalyfe View Post
      WAHOOOOOOOO!

They're the best. Can't wait to hear what they have to say. Let's just hope it's not "Oh well things will be kinda slow until April".

I have no patience y'all. ZERO.

Give me give me GIVE MEEEEE!

I’m the same way. I want them together now! However, I am willing to be patient if we get a lot of them in The meantime. If we can see them together 2-3 times a week and no more crazy hiatuses like the one we are having then I’d be okay. I really hope we don’t have to wait to April tho. The end of the year is long enough.

Comment

Yasss I hope im able to watch! If not someone please give us updates on here I will be eternally grateful

Comment

That was a cute interview.

Comment

So much fun!!!! I just wish it were longer than an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels08 View Post
              That was a cute interview.
              It was so good. I love hearing from them. Those 2 are just the best together. I wish we could have gotten a little more about what’s coming next tho. But I get they aren’t really supposed to give out spoilers.

Comment

I believe when Days wrap up the greatest couple, CHABBY, they will focus on CIN

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                  I believe when Days wrap up the greatest couple, CHABBY, they will focus on CIN
                  I hope you are right. I have nothing against Chabby or any other couple on Days, but Cin is by far my favorite. I love watching them and they are easily my favorite storyline right now. I really hope Days makes them the leads of the show. I can see such a great future for them.

Comment

• anitalyfe
                    anitalyfe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It could be right but that still means we have about 6 months to wait. I hate waiting.

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's probably going to be 6 months...but we almost there, if the few more months passes up now

They are just so cute together. Can’t wait to finally see some Cin scenes later this week, at least I hope it’s this week!

Comment

• ckg1
                    ckg1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I can’t wait for the drama with Hope, I know RSW and VK will bring in some emotion to this just like the day at the PD, I miss their chemistry and onscreen rapport.

• soapjunkie1987
                    soapjunkie1987 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just can't wait for that hug. A nice sweet moment before the real drama starts.

• LizWebberFan
                    LizWebberFan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @soapjunkie1987

I so can't wait for that hug either. I've must of watched that promo 25 times now. I'm still not sick of it. I can't wait to see the circumstances surrounding it all. I hope Thursday is a nice day for Cin all by themselves. They can save all that other stuff for Friday.

That was such a fun and chill interview. I loved it!

Comment

• LizWebberFan
                    LizWebberFan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was so good. One hour never flew by so fast. My only little complaint is they didn't offer up much speculation or spoilers about what's coming. I know they can't really say, but I wish they could have dropped some hints about what was coming next for Cin. Either way, a giant thank you to everyone who made that interview possible.

Effing adorable with chemistry off the charts....The only reason I care about DOOL at this point..these two have something not seen in decades on this soap or any other TV show...pure magic..Officially slayed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joluiscute View Post
                    Effing adorable with chemistry off the charts....The only reason I care about DOOL at this point..these two have something not seen in decades on this soap or any other TV show...pure magic..Officially slayed!!
                    Honestly, Ciara and Ben are my main reason why I am watching Days right now. Before June I only watched occasionally, but now because of Cin I'm watching regularly. These 2 have completely captivated me. Their chemistry levels are just insanely high. Even sitting in an interview of out character they still had great chemistry. There's something about them both physically and emotionally that just vibe so well together. I can't wait until Thursday until they are back on screen. It's been way way too long since we've last seen them.

Comment

Really good interview/talk session.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Xy-VONjG4&t=1s

Here’s an actual link to the interview if anyone is having trouble finding it.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X