This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Week Of September 17th

I got this from SoapsSheKnows.com for the week of September 17th on Days Of Our Lives.
    On the 17th Marlena's family prepare themselves for the worst as she's taken off life support.
    On the 18th When Rafe has questions about whether Hope planted evidence against Ben it leads to them arguing.
    On the 19th Chloe becomes protective of Lucas and as a result puts Bonnie on notice by warning her not to hurt Lucas.
    On the 20th Gabi continues with her mysterious plan by drugging Abigail.
    On the 21st A new obstacle stands in John's way.

Originally posted by aph1976 View Post
    I got this from SoapsSheKnows.com for the week of September 17th on Days Of Our Lives.
    On the 17th Marlena's family prepare themselves for the worst as she's taken off life support.
    On the 18th When Rafe has questions about whether Hope planted evidence against Ben it leads to them arguing.
    On the 19th Chloe becomes protective of Lucas and as a result puts Bonnie on notice by warning her not to hurt Lucas.
    On the 20th Gabi continues with her mysterious plan by drugging Abigail.
    On the 21st A new obstacle stands in John's way.
    I can't wait to see how Gabi fans justify her drugging a pregnant woman. This isn't revenge its criminal behavior. She could end up getting one or both of them killed. It's bad enough she is trying to gaslight a pregnant woman into thinking she is mental ill. Making her think she is carrying her rapist child. Trying to destroy her marriage. That all was low enough but to drug a pregnant woman. That downright inhumane. There will be no one in Salem including her brother who will be able to excuse this behavior and not one person will feel anything but contempt for a woman who would sink this low. Might as well send her back to jail. Because the crimes she is committing will keep her from Ari much longer and it will be because Her revenge was more important then her daughter.
    Nick'sGirl
    Senior Board Member
    Last edited by Nick'sGirl; September 8, 2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Nick'sGirl
      Senior Board Member
      Nick'sGirl Gabi has PTSD and doing things that may be wrong. However thou, Abby got away from murder and did not got her consequences. I do agree in the end, Gabi will look bad and Abby as a shining star. I feel that is what I am getting from Days. And plus the fact that Days wants to add layers to Gabi. Who knows...Camila may be nominated as a supporting character for the Emmys next year. She is actually doing big things on the FOX sitcom, STAR

Comment

Gabi drugs Abby! WOW! Gabi should be committed to a mental institution. Her obsession with revenge is out of control.

Comment

Does anybody really care - or think for one minute that Marlena is going to die? Because even if she does they will just bring her back. This whole sl is a waste of time thanks to this back from the dead trick.
          I refuse to participate in the Gabi vs Abby mess. The writers are turning it into a provocation for viewers to debate. Nope, not me. I'll just wait for it to go away. It's not even interesting any more imo.
          CincyLady
          Aspiring soap scribe
          Last edited by CincyLady; September 8, 2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Yikes! Now they are having gabi do something that could harm not just abby but an innocent baby? Why are they making her pure evil. They obviously have no intention of making her decent again because how do you fix something where she is completely doing something this awful by choice. I guess they plan on making a full on villain? Cb does a great job. Maybe they feel this is a better character for her???

Comment

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
              Does anybody really care - or think for one minute that Marlena is going to die? Because even if she does they will just bring her back. This whole sl is a waste of time thanks to this back from the dead trick.
              I refuse to participate in the Gabi vs Abby mess. The writers are turning it into a provocation for viewers to debate. Nope, not me. I'll just wait for it to go away. It's not even interesting any more imo.
              I think it's more about bringing the family together, and how it affects them than the plot itself.

We've seen how it's affecting John. Belle`s anger towards Sami. Brady and Eric coming together. Brady being the supportive big brother/father. His anger anger at Will. Lots of fallout from Marlena being shot.

Comment

Gabi is going to feel like absolute crap if she brings long term harm to that baby. What if the drugs affect the child and he/she develops neurological, developmental or physical problems because of what she's about to do? What if baby ends up autistic or challenged in another way that has long lasting effects? Gabi will feel horrible.

She's headed down a dangerous path.

Comment

Dang.. poor Gabi, she really needs to get some help. Prison really messed her up. This is not the real Gabi, she would never do this. ..I def see the writers are trying hard to bait the abby vs gabi fans. Put they are now writing gabi out if character, she would never intentionally out a child in harm's way. I'm not falling for it.

Comment

Gabi drugging a pregnant women is not even a surprise to me I don't think she cares about the innocent life a baby and if something happens to that baby because of the drug she gives Abby I really hope she goes to jail for attempt murder because she is attempting to murder a child. Gabi is a cold hearted witch who does not care about anyone but herself and in my opinion she is doing this on purpose she likes ruining people's lives it is who Gabi is and will always be. I can't wait to see how people are going to justify her drugging a pregnant women with who knows what that can cause Abby's baby long term damage or even cause the baby to die.

Comment

Gabi is working her way back to prison. There's no reason for her to drug Abby.

Comment

Poor Marlena I'm sure she will pull through but those scenes are gonna be heavy.

Gabi drugs Abby? Oh lordy I'm gonna sit here, eat my popcorn & sip tea while the Gabi comments ie. "Gabi is evil", "how will her fans justify this", "Gabi should be in jail", "Abby was mentally ill", "poor wittle Abby is pregnant", "Everyone should drink Abbys perfect bathwater" commence in 3...2....1.... LMAOOO

Comment

I hope they are not going to completely ruin hope by having her plant evidence.
                        happy chloe is sticking up for lucas and certainly hope lucas does not have a child with bonnie...like others i think it will someone elses.
                        I think marlena will be fine but it is causing some good fallout and heartfelt scenes.
                        Not sure why they are making gabi this evil....does not seem she would be heartless enough to chance hurting a baby....no matter how angry she is.

Comment

I really think the "twist" in this storyline will be that Abby will be pretending that she's fallen prey to Gabi's schemes. At least that way, Gabi can't be charged with anything in the end.

Comment

• JMatthews
                            JMatthews
                            Senior Board Member
                            JMatthews commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I keep thinking there is going to be some crazy twist too. The character of Gabi is the only one staying so why would they have her cross the line of risking a child harm? Either we are going to find out she had a horrible breakdown or they are making her full out evil. She has been bad in the past but not harming a child. But kristen was nice at one time and has stayed evil so who know s.

• CanaryFan98
                            CanaryFan98
                            Contract Poster
                            CanaryFan98 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This would actually be a good twist I don't trust Days to be that smart though.

• lagirl
                            lagirl
                            Scriptwriter
                            lagirl commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Question is when is Abigail going to get her drama from all the terror she has rained down on Salem.

Yeah, Gabi is now crossing the line from just playing with Abby's emotional and mental state, now she's going to actively and physically put Abby and her unborn child in physical danger. I hope a jail cell is waiting for Gabi, but I suspect they'll make her suffering from PTSD to redeem her. Not sure I'll buy it, because this whole time, she's proven she knows right from wrong, but she just doesn't care. She's doing it anyway, that's not suffering from an illness, that's just being pure mean and vindictive. Guess we'll see how this plays out.
                          Beca Drags
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          Last edited by Beca Drags; September 8, 2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Beca Drags
                            Beca Drags
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            Beca Drags commented
                            Editing a comment
                            tiff5555
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            tiff5555 Stop trying to sell me that Abby needed to face consequences. She was SICK, she truly had no clue what was going on outside her broken mind. She had no control over it, and that was PROVEN ON SCREEN!! She was deemed mentally ill. Suffering from mental illness is a consequence within itself. She has to live with that for the rest of her life. Jailing Abby is NOT what she needed. As for Gabi, what she believes doesn't matter. She's just telling herself that Abby wasn't sick, in her petty, vindictive mind to justify the evil she is intentionally imposing on Abby. Chad was angered and upset when he saw Abby let Stefan touch her belly, and maybe for a moment he was confused that Abby might be softening to Stefan, but it's clear she's not. She still wants no part of him, and Chad has shown now that he doesn't believe that Abby wants Stefan. He wouldn't be reaching out to her, to try and mend fences if he believed that. As for Gabi and PTSD, nope, she hasn't been diagnosed with anything. She's shown she knows what she's doing is wrong, but she doesn't care. That's not PTSD, that's just being vindictive because she has deep envy of Abby.

• tiff5555
                            tiff5555
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            tiff5555 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Jailing Abby is definitely what she needs to make someone like Gabi and Chad understand that she can not get away with murder. That is a big hole here. Abby was sane when killing Andre. Was sane, deciding to blame on Gabi. Abby is not innocent in my book, but to Days, she may of well is.

• Jj1701
                            Jj1701
                            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                            Jj1701 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ha! Now it was an accident? She accidentally bashed Andre's brains in? That's funny. He grabbed her wrist, so she bashed his head in. That was not justifiable. That was manslaughter.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X