Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Ron Do An Evil Twin Storyline?

Like another long-lost child turns out to be an evil twin of someone. The only candidate I can think of for this storyline is Sonny. Back in 1990, Adrienne was actually pregnant with twins. But, one of the fetuses got stuck in her fallupin tube, so they had to abort that fetus in order to save Adrienne's (and Sonny's) life.

What if that fetus was taken out of Adrienne's body and implanted into a female DiMera operative? Stefano could have stolen the fetus to have him/her raised as a DiMera soldier to piss Victor off.

But, then again, Ron doesn't seem to like Sonny or Justin or Adrienne. But it would be a good way to write Sonny (and Will) off the show (They could move to Chicago, never to be seen again), and keep Freddie Smith on the show (if he still wants to stay or something).

i think they should reveal Bonnie is the daughter of Adrienne, Steve and Jack's father Duke's twin brother Earl.

Which would make Bonnie's brood Patrick, Mimi and Connor the second cousins of Abby, JJ, Stephanie, Joey and Sonny.
    pnorbert2222
    Soap Addict
    Last edited by pnorbert2222; September 10, 2018, 12:43 AM.

Comment

But Sonny already has twin brothers, Victor II and Joseph Kiriakis. Why not just make one of them an evil twin and the other a good one?

Comment

I hope not. It would be nice if the writers could come up with a new plausible sl instead of some crap that's a repeat that's been done before (a long lost sister/brother). I really miss atwt. :-(

Comment

Adrienne wasn't pregnant with twins when she had her ectopic pregnancy. Sonny came later.

Comment

That was when she was pregnant with twins in 1990 (One of them was Sonny), but they had to abort that fetus.

http://www.jason47.com/days/synopsesweekly4.html

12/10/90-12/14/90: A hospitalized Alice had another heart attack. Adrienne, who is having problems with her pregnancy, learned she needs surgery or she could die. Jennifer told Jack she loves him, but isn't ready to make a commitment. Jennifer and Carly decided to fight Lawrence. Lawrence threatened to tell everyone he raped Jennifer if she doesn't convince Carly to sign over the Von Leuschner fortune to him. Eve was jealous when Whitney, who is writing a book, hired Frankie as her assistant. Julie overheard Melissa say she suspects Emilio might have killed Nick. Lawrence revealed that the person who killed Nick has information that could end the competition between Lawrence and Victor. Frankie rescued Jennifer, who was lured to the pier by a mystery caller and then was confronted by a punk. Jack saw Frankie comforting Jennifer. Lawrence rejected Carly's plea that he give Jennifer a divorce.

12/17/90-12/21/90: Justin persuaded Adrienne to undergo surgery to save her life. After the surgery, Neil told Justin and Adrienne that their baby wasn't affected by the surgery. Justin kept mum to Adrienne that their business is in trouble. After Julie begged a paralyzed Victor to give her a sign that he could understand what's being said to him, he squeezed her hand. Tom and Carly found Alice, who had collapsed at home after her release from the hospital. Carly saved Alice's life and Alice later received a pacemaker. Bo rushed to Carly's rescue when he learned she planned to seduce Lawrence to get information from him. In front of Lawrence, Bo told Carly he loves her, but he later said he didn't really mean it. Melissa is afraid Emilio knows more about Nick's death than he's telling. Frankie confessed to Eve that Jennifer told him she loves Jack. Kayla talked Kimberly into letting Andrew visit Shane.
          FinchelKlaine4E
          Senior Board Member
          Last edited by FinchelKlaine4E; September 10, 2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Samisbiggestfan View Post
          But Sonny already has twin brothers, Victor II and Joseph Kiriakis. Why not just make one of them an evil twin and the other a good one?
          I love this idea. Can Victor II be the evil one?

Comment

Originally posted by FinchelKlaine4E View Post
            Like another long-lost child turns out to be an evil twin of someone. The only candidate I can think of for this storyline is Sonny. Back in 1990, Adrienne was actually pregnant with twins. But, one of the fetuses got stuck in her fallupin tube, so they had to abort that fetus in order to save Adrienne's (and Sonny's) life.

What if that fetus was taken out of Adrienne's body and implanted into a female DiMera operative? Stefano could have stolen the fetus to have him/her raised as a DiMera soldier to piss Victor off.

But, then again, Ron doesn't seem to like Sonny or Justin or Adrienne. But it would be a good way to write Sonny (and Will) off the show (They could move to Chicago, never to be seen again), and keep Freddie Smith on the show (if he still wants to stay or something).
            I posted something similar not too long ago. I think that Bonnie and Adrienne should be twins (forget about the age differennce), like they did with Vicky and Marlie on Another World. Then again, weren't Tony and Andre twins?

Comment

Originally posted by FinchelKlaine4E View Post

I think, IF they're gonna just let Ben "change" since he went to a hospital (OFFSCREEN) for a while & declared WELL, they'd fare much better doing an "evil twin" sl for HIM and say HE never was a SK! Being rough/tough around the edges with flaws would be welcome, but SK if off the charts! Personally, I just can't hop on the backwagon of a SK who was SHOWN that way and invest in him as a new, hot leading man - they need MORE substance than "he's changed" IMO! And, as popular as he & Ciara seem to be (and I recognize the chemistry) I think the writers should commit to SHOWING something better than what happened offscreen in the script. An evil twin/imposter story would be awesome OR SHOW something where he goes through heavy/serious treatment - not just taking a pill", etc.! JMHO!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X