Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Bonnie/Lucas

Bonnie drops a baby bombshell on Lucas when she tells her ex that they created a child together while she was masquerading as Adrienne It's a total shocker to Lucas; He is completely blindsided and doesn't believe her; He doesn't recall the who, what, when and where; Bonnie helps him remember their night at the Salem inn; She walks him through the whole sordid encounter and gives him a detailed description on what happened; Lucas has his doubts, and then Bonnie's old friend Sheila arrives with a baby girl in tow; Lucas is still suspicious knowing knowing that Sheila is a little shady too, sends up some warning flags; But Bonnie takes the baby in her arms and is like I'm not lying, Lucas here's the proof; Bonnie is using the fact that they had a child together to convince Lucas to convince Adrienne to drop the charges against her; Bonnie knows that Lucas is a stand-up guy she believes he'll do what he can to keep her out of prison so she can be with her baby;

Source: SOD

Another yucky storyline. mts mts mts

Comment

DNA test will set things straight pretty quickly. I hope they just do that instead of standing around doubting Bonnie while she insists it's true. I doubt that Bonnie or Sheila could tamper with the results.

Even if Adrienne drops the charges Bonnie still escaped from prison, so she should be heading back there to finish her sentence, and Adrienne has nothing to do with charges against Bonnie regarding the escape from prison.

Comment

I think it is going to be Mimi’s child. Bonnie mentioned to Adrianne that she is a grandmother and I don’t think she was talking about Pocket since he isn’t in the picture. How could Bonnie be pregnant if she had a son that was old enough to date Hope?

Comment

Its Mimi's baby! Im just happy Lucas has some time on Days and more air time be for he go's and later he will be back....

Comment

Like Adrienne care anything about anyone but perfect Sonny and cheater Justin.

Comment

Wouldn't the smart thing be for Lucas to just take Jr and raise him/her? Why even have Bonnie in the picture? I don't understand what positive thing Bonnie brings to the equation. Yes she's the mother but she's a horrible criminal, is that who Lucas would want around his kid?

Comment

Yep, I think it's Mimi's baby that Bonnie is trying to pass off as Lucas' to keep her butt out of jail. Now, when Lucas has the DNA test,(which I assume he'll demand one.) I don't know how that's gonna be faked, but it is Salem. Their tag line should read, "Welcome to Salem, the place notorious for switched paternity tests!" I'd take it somewhere far away from Salem to have that test done!

Comment

What a great storyline! It might be Mimi's....but we will see. I was hoping Sami would come home with Rafe Jr

Comment

• Abby_fan
                    Abby_fan
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    Abby_fan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought Sami would too. Maybe Jordan has a Rafe Jr. I like that Ron isn’t too predictable.

Bonnie seems a bit old for a baby. And didn’t she break out of prison. How can Adrienne drop the charged? But this is Days of Our Lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
                    Bonnie seems a bit old for a baby. And didn’t she break out of prison. How can Adrienne drop the charged? But this is Days of Our Lives.
                    You make an excellent point that it's not like Adrienne can just drop the charges. Bonnie was already convicted. They probably just added more time to the sentence she was already serving. Oh Days. They just make it up as they go along, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
                      Bonnie drops a baby bombshell on Lucas when she tells her ex that they created a child together while she was masquerading as Adrienne It's a total shocker to Lucas; He is completely blindsided and doesn't believe her; He doesn't recall the who, what, when and where; Bonnie helps him remember their night at the Salem inn; She walks him through the whole sordid encounter and gives him a detailed description on what happened; Lucas has his doubts, and then Bonnie's old friend Sheila arrives with a baby girl in tow; Lucas is still suspicious knowing knowing that Sheila is a little shady too, sends up some warning flags; But Bonnie takes the baby in her arms and is like I'm not lying, Lucas here's the proof; Bonnie is using the fact that they had a child together to convince Lucas to convince Adrienne to drop the charges against her; Bonnie knows that Lucas is a stand-up guy she believes he'll do what he can to keep her out of prison so she can be with her baby;

Source: SOD
                      Isn't Bonnie just a little old to have a child? She would be way over 50 because Mimi would be at least 35.
                      Terileeh
                      Board Regular
                      Last edited by Terileeh; September 9, 2018, 12:29 AM.

Comment

So if the baby is Mimi's are we in for a WTD storyline?

Comment

It's so sad how lousy the writing is getting on this show, because we know there is going to be a DNA test and if the baby is Mimi's but the DNA test results confirm that the baby is Lucas's, then it's just another results switch story that is going on while there is already one of those going on with Abby, Stefan, Chad and Gabi. How easy is it to switch results in Salem that even people who don't live there or have any connections in Salem can switch test results?

I know we're all getting ahead of ourselves but I feel like this is just going to be a disappointing story line that makes no sense, anyway, since, as someone already mentioned, Adrienne has nothing to do with any charges against Bonnie. Adrienne can't drop charges. Bonnie's escape from prison was a crime and even if by some miracle she's not charged for escaping she still has to go back to finish her initial prison sentence.

Comment

Isn't Bonnie a little too old to be having a baby? Like, does her uterus still work?

I don't think this baby is Bonnie's. It's probably her grandchild.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X