Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Rafe go dark too?

I guess some would argue that he already is the way he and Hope run Salem PD (lol). But if he went dark then the Hernandez clan would be complete....you know how people on Days always judge whole families as one ("he's a Dimera", etc)?

I'd like Rafe to "go dark." It might actually make him interesting.

A thing I've always thought about Rafe is that the show is doing him no favors by trying to portray him as some upstanding guy. As many times as we've seen him break the law or ignore it to help out a lover or family member, the "good guy" thing just prompts laughter and eye rolls from so any viewers (including me).

Comment

• Cin53
      Cin53
      Recurring Poster
      Cin53 commented
      Editing a comment
      for me NO NO NO Im tried of everyone that has something go bad turn dark.

He already went dark...or wait, that was his fake person, Robo Rafe...

Comment

• dee2
      dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      That one was more entertaining.

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought he did a very good job as fake Rafe and it looked like GG was having fun in the role.

Rafe is a terrible person already. He doesn't need to go dark. He is dark.

Comment

Rafe has been dark since the get go. He continuously tried to steal Ejs children from him, he helped frame a man for Hope's murder of Stefano, he covered up Sami shooting Ej, he covered up for Gabi, he picks snd chooses when he is a good cop. Oh..and he is also a big a-hole. I've never liked him and never will until he stops being a hypocrite just like his current wife

Comment

You wouldn't be able to tell the difference. He is not a good character or hero now.

Comment

Rafe has never been a good guy he has bee a bad cop breaking the law for years. Covering up Sami shooting EJ in the head, Covering up Gabi shooting Nick and of course covering helping up Stefano's murder and helping Hope bury him.

Comment

• FinchelKlaine4E
            FinchelKlaine4E
            Senior Board Member
            FinchelKlaine4E commented
            Editing a comment
            He didn't cover for Gabi killing Nick. He covered for her hiring Andrew to stalk her.

I don't think he's a "really good guy" right now either but he's the least dark of the Hernandez clan. And he's no better or worse than most Salemites.

Comment

• Cin53
            Cin53
            Recurring Poster
            Cin53 commented
            Editing a comment
            When it comes right don to it almost everyone in Salem has turned dark at one point or another.

The only time that I found the actor who plays Rafe interesting was when he was fake Rafe. Maybe bring back fake Rafe for some doppelganger fun.

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post
          I guess some would argue that he already is the way he and Hope run Salem PD (lol). But if he went dark then the Hernandez clan would be complete....you know how people on Days always judge whole families as one ("he's a Dimera", etc)?
          Would LOVE to see that - a total, complete, & permanent "blackout"! Maybe we could see the REAL Hope return w/o that baggage on her back that's just whipped her!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
            Rafe has been dark since the get go. He continuously tried to steal Ejs children from him, he helped frame a man for Hope's murder of Stefano, he covered up Sami shooting Ej, he covered up for Gabi, he picks snd chooses when he is a good cop. Oh..and he is also a big a-hole. I've never liked him and never will until he stops being a hypocrite just like his current wife
            Wouldn't it be great if Abby slept with Rafe?
            I can picture, let's say Robo Rafe, interested in Abby! He was sleazy to Steph and mushy to Nicole.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
            You wouldn't be able to tell the difference. He is not a good character or hero now.
            So true! He's not exactly a beloved character anyway! The writers have done everything in their power to prop this character - pairing him with various leading ladies never catching on presently with poor Hope who's been saddled with him bringing HER down with him - the victimized martyr when he hopped in the sack with Sami who'd already dumped him for another man blaming Hope for this, using every other character possible to speak on his behalf -more HEAVY propping! Doesn't matter whether he's considered "dark" or "heroic" by tptb he just isn't an interesting, rooted-for character. JMHO!
            AllBoHope
            Soap Addict
            Last edited by AllBoHope; September 10, 2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Rafe has always been dark when it fit his agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post
                Either way, his character is just BORING. If I had to pick one, make him "dark". That way he and Gabbi can be written off after they do something underhanded together.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
                  I'm guessing, I'm the only one that remember Rami are responsible for his sister Arianna's death? Yes, I know, the show changed it to EJ but nope it was Rami that were responsible for her death! Samantha Gene was going to bash her head in with a lamp and Rafe was threatened her (I forgot with what) and she ran out their apartment in fear for her safety and life! She was *conveniently* hit and killed on impact by a speeding car that of course got away! I will always and forever believe Rafe ordered the hit! While EJ was in ICU and on life support, after Samantha Gene shot him, Rafe was going to inject poison in his IV and would have succeeded, if Stefano hadn't entered and ordered him to leave! I couldn't take anymore of Rami and left Salem and moved back to GC! I only returned bc EJAMI were back together!

Comment

• Flowercity79
                    Flowercity79
                    Scriptwriter
                    Flowercity79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Omg I forgot about Rafes attempt to kill EJ! Ugh just made me angry all over again lol. He is such a hypocrite and a dirty cop it makes me sick!

• ALoyalSoapFan
                    ALoyalSoapFan
                    Scriptwriter
                    ALoyalSoapFan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's exactly why he and Hope make a perfect couple! Both are dirty and corrupt!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X