• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skins 2008
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2008

Chabby has done the impossible

They have made me miss the of Dannifer and Shane and Kayla. I truly can't stand them they are just a horrid couple . The only thing that was worse was "Stabby" Stefan and Gabby
    Last edited by Skins 2008; September 8, 2018, 07:26 PM.
  • Daysfansince90
    Board Regular
    • Dec 2015

I actually think that Stefan and "Gabby" have great chemistry. MM and TC bring out the best in each other. Chad and Abby are insufferable.

Comment

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe if Stefan hadn't taken advantage of Abby I would not be so against it.
  • Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

I love Chad and Abby they are perfect and completely in love with each other. They have wonderful chemistry and i can't wait to see more of them. They love each other and I can't wait to see them with their son and daughter charlotte when she is born

Comment

• varlena
      Soap Addict
      • Oct 2014

They can be boring at times but they aren't insufferable like Dannifer. Sorry no comparison.

Comment

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        Boring, insufferable, and unintelligible (Chad). Yep, all three.
        Last edited by Elle23276; September 7, 2018, 02:03 AM.
    • dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Dec 2015

I missed hearing them while they were on the phone today, but saw some of it. I think he's
      getting ready to come home (?), or think more about things? Just in time for Gabi's latest
      trick. I hope Chad gets smart about her, sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Beca Drags
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Apr 2005

Well, I completely disagree! Chabby are perfection for me! I love their love for each other. They make mistakes, have separations, which is typical for any soap couple, but their love never dies. That's the mark of an enduring couple!

Comment

• CincyLady
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
          They have made me miss the of Dannifer and Shane and Kayla. I truly can't stand them they are just a horrid couple . Te only thing that was worse was "Stabby" Stefan and Gabby
          Yes, what you said. I don't know anything about Shane and Kayla but I agree with the rest. I actually liked Jennifer and Dan - at least it was a better fit than Jennifer and Eric imo.

Comment

• Jj1701
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
            They have made me miss the of Dannifer and Shane and Kayla. I truly can't stand them they are just a horrid couple . Te only thing that was worse was "Stabby" Stefan and Gabby
            OMG, you're right! They make Dannifer look like a dream. I never thought I'd ever ever say this, but I would take that trade. Bring back Dannifer and get rid of Chabby.

Comment

• Clementine15
              Clementine15 commented
              Editing a comment
              l agree. Who woulda thought we would be yearning for the despised Dr. Dan!
          • BTWH4965
            Lurking in the Shadows
            • Jan 2014

Totally DISAGREE. I would rather watch Chabby 5 days a week as opposed to 5 minutes of Dannifer which was truly the worst pairing I can ever remember FFWD through. In fact, I so loved Abby’s reaction and facial expressions as Gabi went on and on about her anger issues and jealousy. This fake chick was never Abby’ s friend and I will most likely rewind and rewatch her (Gabi’s) downfall over and over again. I truly detest that chick with a passion... but that being said, Camilla is a great actress to invoke that much disdain from this viewer who only started liking Abby when MM took over the role.

Comment

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wouldn't want Dan back. I will miss Chad and Abby.
          • FSXP
            Lurking in the Shadows
            • Dec 2017

Oh god no, Dannifer was awful. It was like watch someone constantly trying to make a circle fit in a square as this great love.

Comment

• rkm137
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Dec 2009

Nothing could make me miss Dannifer or Shayla. But in any case, I don't feel the need to rank the horrors visited upon us by Dannifer, Shayla, and Chabby respectively. Suffices it to say, they are all terrible and I bless my FF button every time their sully my screen.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                Executive Poster
                • Oct 2009

Well the only thing I liked about Dannifer was JJ tormenting them(I miss that JJ).

Shayla was wrong but at least Days was a good soap then and didn't take over the show.

I liked Chabby however I'm at the point where I just want Abby free of Chad namely KM's Abby.

This version of Abby .. only JJ and Jennifer can get me to watch her. Otherwise she's the victim of my FF button.

Comment

• CherryPoppins
                  CherryPoppins commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL! Same here regarding Dannifer. JJ was awesome when he first returned to town.

• CanaryFan98
                  CanaryFan98 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I still like JJ but I hate how much they tamed him. I'm hoping with Jack's return he won't feel compelled to be responsible for Abby/Jennifer.
              • tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2007

CHABBY needs works, alone, and not with one in it. Right now, Stefan is making them interesting.

Comment

• quinfan
                  Contract Poster
                  • Apr 2004

Chabby lacks charm, charisma, fun, just the basic sex appeal that comes from watching a young couple with tons of chemistry...it’s just not there. Stefan and Gabi as interlopers aren’t interesting either because their characters have been sacrificed just to make Chabby appear more interesting. The end result is that all four of them are unappealing. It’s a dud.

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
                    Board Regular
                    • Jul 2017

I prefer Dannifer over Chabby. I'm disappointed too because I've never thought of them as a couple, but was hopeful Ron would turn them into one. He hasn't and I feel now that both characters have been wasted on each other. There's really no going back after her sleeping with another of his brothers, killing a brother, the baby and the alters. Dannifer was more structured and mature than what we're seeing in Chabby.

Comment

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      CHABBY may grow now, with the mess that is on now...or that Chad will leave Abby and Stefan takes his place in Abby’s life.

• BBDaysBabe
                      BBDaysBabe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Abby's taken him through too much and many fans are beginning to consider him weak for staying with her. He's losing self-respect and it's not enjoyable to watch. Love doesn't mean standing by someone who continuously makes a fool of you and that's what Chad is doing. I don't see them surviving much longer.

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hope Chad goes to Gabi! They belong together ♡ Abby should raise her kid with her baby daddy Stefan. He would be more than willing to help her!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X