Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady/Will

Who the heck is Brady to lecture Will about his choices?

Brady is not the most stable, loyal lover/Boyfriend

And I'm pretty sure Will was not going to run in and tell Paul his decision while he is lying in a hospital bed.

Brady was annoying me to no end with lecturing Will on who he should choose. He's made it clear he loves Sonny since his memory returned, who is Brady to guilt him into staying with Paul? Why on earth would he want Will to pick Paul over Sonny when it's obvious he loves Sonny. Brady needs to mind his own business.

Comment

Isn’t it ironic, a few months ago Brady was using that an amnesiac Will chose Paul over Sonny as insult against Sonny. Now, Will has his memory back and he’s clearly in love with Sonny, he’s furious. Oh how it has all come full circle. I wonder if Brady will find out about Leo and use that to blackmail Will and Sonny to stay apart and for Will to stay with Paul after his injury. That would be a very interesting story.

Comment

I love Brady! He was Paul in the story with Ericole. I love him supporting his brother. He was telling no lies. Will needs time to think. But blindly jumping back in a relationship with Sonny just because he got his memories back is rash and dumb. Paul deserves better.

Comment

• TheMartins4Life
          TheMartins4Life
          Board Regular
          TheMartins4Life commented
          Editing a comment
          So I guess Brady is okay then with Will LEADING on Paul instead of being honest? Paul is not THAT week, unlike Brady Paul can handle things without being a jerk.

Rock on, Brady.

The Wilson snooze train is inevitable but it's nice to know one person - ONE person in the entire town of Salem has Paul's back.

Paul has been a loyal brother to Brady, and Brady recognizes this. Paul just risked his life to save Sami, and by extension, Eve and Brady. Brady also has been sparring with Sonny over Titan business for at least six months - you really think he cares what his No. 1 annoying business rival wants?

Will's had his memories back for all of what, 10 hours in Salem time? If that. And he's tossing Paul to the curb. Brady should toss him out a window.

Comment

• sonia
          sonia
          Senior Board Member
          sonia commented
          Editing a comment
          Brady needs to mind his damn business and go look out for his own life and the liar he’s in “love” with, Eve. He has no business in Will’s life of telling Will what to do. This has been coming Paul’s way for months now and he totally deserves it.

• divanisey
          divanisey
          Board Regular
          divanisey commented
          Editing a comment
          This is the first time in a long time that I have liked Brady. He didn’t say anything wrong. But the person I need to hear from is Victor! No one talks about Sami and how Will is her spawn and just like her the way old Vic does! Lol! Can’t wait til Sonny tells him so Victor can give him an ear full!

Brady emotionally abuses every women he gets involved with. Him lecturing Will on his love life is amusing.

Comment

Where were the lies though? Everything Brady said was the truth. His brother could die and he learns Will is leaving him. He has every right to be mad.

Comment

• 50yearfan
          50yearfan
          Board Regular
          50yearfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, yes and yes!!

• Jj1701
          Jj1701
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Jj1701 commented
          Editing a comment
          It doesn't bother me at all that Brady is mad. It's good that he's standing up for his brother. But the words true love shouldn't be passing Brady's lips when he does. I liked the part when Brady said that Paul has been through enough. That is true.

Brady is the scum of the earth and needs to go to hell. His brother took advantage of a amnesiac person and I have no respect for Paul.

Comment

• will fanboy
          will fanboy
          Board Regular
          will fanboy commented
          Editing a comment
          Cali815 what damn show are you watching. Paul has been a no good homewrecking whore since he came there. He only slept with will recently because sonny dump his sorry ass. Brady's no good lying ass needs to mind his business especially since he is still lying to everyone.

• cali815
          cali815
          Board Regular
          cali815 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am watching the same show as everyone else.

• lagirl
          lagirl
          Scriptwriter
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          That amnesic person dumped his husband and then put major moves on Paul.

You are so right. Brady the man that fall in love every week have the nerve to give advice and badger someone on love and relationships. Paul has only himself to blame. He had no business getting in between those two in the first place and every since he came to town he has tried to get Sonny and then Will. When someone's heart belongs to someone else you need to stay away from that relationship and he has been an interloper every since he came to town. Brady need to mind his own business and stop trying to tell Will how to live his life. That would be wrong of Will to stay with Paul knowing he is in love with Sonny. Paul knew Will didn't have his memories and that it was a possibility that someday he might get them back. That is why he was so insecure. And as for Brady, need to sit down and shut up pronto.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchy View Post
          Rock on, Brady.

The Wilson snooze train is inevitable but it's nice to know one person - ONE person in the entire town of Salem has Paul's back.

Paul has been a loyal brother to Brady, and Brady recognizes this. Paul just risked his life to save Sami, and by extension, Eve and Brady. Brady also has been sparring with Sonny over Titan business for at least six months - you really think he cares what his No. 1 annoying business rival wants?

Will's had his memories back for all of what, 10 hours in Salem time? If that. And he's tossing Paul to the curb. Brady should toss him out a window.
          Only if he tosses sonny out the window with him. Will was all in love with Paul and now he has his memories and isn't. I wouldn't want Will's love if that's all it's worth. Let him go back to boring sonny the possessive.
          Mrs._Sam_Morgan
          Senior Board Member
          Last edited by Mrs._Sam_Morgan; September 6, 2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs._Sam_Morgan View Post

Only if he tosses sonny out the window with him. Will was all in love with Paul and now he has his memories and isn't. I wouldn't want Will's love if that's all it's worth. Let him got back to boring sonny the possessive.
            Sonny the possessive? Paul is way more possessive than Sonny is.

Comment

He lit a real fire under Will and I'm happy. When he told him that he and Sonny make Paul their placeholder

I wanted to stand up and shout, yes! Paul is blessed to have a brother like that. Brady was looking out for him and told the truth. The guy saved Will's mom and he's there to break his heart, but not before Brady let him have it first.

Comment

• TheMartins4Life
                TheMartins4Life
                Board Regular
                TheMartins4Life commented
                Editing a comment
                Well Will has not dumped Paul so Brady doesn't even know what, how or when Will is planning to do it so Brady can take a ton of seats.

• BBDaysBabe
                BBDaysBabe
                Board Regular
                BBDaysBabe commented
                Editing a comment
                @TheMartans4Life Brady overheard Will telling Paul he loves him, so any man with common sense would know what that means for his brother. Will also didn't deny he wasn't going to break up with Paul. Does it matter where Paul is told? That wasn't Brady's problem with Will.

This thread! Paul is a "homewrecking whore" according to Willfanboy.

GEE, what show are YOU watching? Will wanted nothing to do with Sonny. There was no home to wreck. He pursued Paul - aggressively. Now that he has his memories back, he's dumping Paul. But sure, Paul is a homewrecking whore. Hilarious!

Comment

• cali815
                cali815
                Board Regular
                cali815 commented
                Editing a comment
                Will was busy wrecking his own home before Paul showed up. Paul was actually trying to move on from Sonny's rejection when he slept with Will with no knowledge that Will had this home with Sonny to wreck. All that is on Will.

• lagirl
                lagirl
                Scriptwriter
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks to me like Sonny is the homewrecker.

• klmoon
                klmoon
                Senior Board Member
                klmoon commented
                Editing a comment
                Will wrecked his own home when he cheated on Sonny in CA.

For years and years I have maintained that Brady is the biggest D-bag in Salem, and today is proof that that hasn't changed one bit. Brady is nauseatingly cruel and callous. Maybe if he didn't slap John and Marlena across the face and enter into a relationship with Kristen in the first place, none of this would be happening. But Brady never holds himself to blame for others' suffering. He still doesn't believe that Eric was raped, he never really apologized to Jarlena for his gross disrespect (he even punched his own father for Kristen's honor) yet he's going to go off on Will because the poor guy got his memory back. Brady had NO problem using Horita to rub it into Sonny's face just to twist the knife when Sonny was at a very low point in his life, now he's going to guilt trip poor Will?!? I hope Sonny knocks Brady out cold. Brady is basically a villain at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchy View Post
                This thread! Paul is a "homewrecking whore" according to Willfanboy.

GEE, what show are YOU watching? Will wanted nothing to do with Sonny. There was no home to wreck. He pursued Paul - aggressively. Now that he has his memories back, he's dumping Paul. But sure, Paul is a homewrecking whore. Hilarious!
                Go back and watch when Paul first showed up. He was and still is an interloping whore. He made plans to be with sonny at wills funeral

Comment

• will fanboy
                  will fanboy
                  Board Regular
                  will fanboy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Actually sonny caused most of the issues. Will only went to work cause sonny spent his money not to mention he knew Paul was in town and Paul knew sonny lives there. He was hoping to get back with sonny but met will and,kept who he was sleeping with a secret because he didn't want sonny to know he was sleeping with someone.

• KatLovesSoaps
                  KatLovesSoaps
                  Board Regular
                  KatLovesSoaps commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Interloping whore? LOL. I'm gonna having to use that one.

• klmoon
                  klmoon
                  Senior Board Member
                  klmoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How do you wreck a home when one of the members of said home is dead?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X