Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabi and Steve

I think that Gabi and Steve should have had a meeting before Steve left. Steve could explain how your life-long friend can cause you to be completely blind but you just shrug your shoulders and move on. So if Abby caused Gabi a horrible life changing injury, Gabi should just forget it and stay BFF's with Abby forever. Only on a soap.

I don't think anyone is saying that Gabi shouldn't be upset or angry or remain bffs. What is wrong with what she is doing, is FAKING normal friendship with Abigail to Abby's face to get her revenge and then being the opposite behind Abby's back. Gabi needs to OWN her anger and resentment right to Abby's face, instead of all the backstabbing, behind her back, hateful, vengeful things, Gabi is doing to Abigail. Don't pretend to be friends and then backstab Abby in the back. Abigail did NONE of this in her right mind, and Gabi needs to accept that, and if she can't, then cut ties with Abby and move on. I'm quite sure Steve would be sticking up for Abigail if he knew what Gabi was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by aldornia View Post
      I think that Gabi and Steve should have had a meeting before Steve left. Steve could explain how your life-long friend can cause you to be completely blind but you just shrug your shoulders and move on. So if Abby caused Gabi a horrible life changing injury, Gabi should just forget it and stay BFF's with Abby forever. Only on a soap.
      I like your idea of tieing Steve's past with Bo to Gabi and Abby, what a nice nod to history. Steve had a right to be mad at Bo, and Gabi has every right to be mad at Abby, but justified anger only hurt Steve. It would have been nice to see two unlikely characters interact.
      Cat women
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      Last edited by Cat women; September 6, 2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Steve and John should never speak to each other again and neither should Abby and Gabi. These people are not each other’s friend. How Steve can ever drink around Johni is baffling to say the least. But then again, Bo took out his first eye, and they were the best of friends.

Comment

I am laughing ....I don't think it will ever happen. And Gabi will not take it, cuz she knows that Abby gets the perfect life and Gabi does not. Gabi feels Abby put her in jail. And robbed away her time with her daughter and having babies...even if it's Chad’s. Gabi is doing everything she can, to tear CHABBY apart. And I am actually loving it!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X