Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristen & Stefan Bonding Together

Kristen & Stefan scene today....WAS EVERYTHING! He was ticked off thou when Kristen valued Chad more, that Stefan got the phone to call police, lol! And he was proud that he was becoming a father. Kristen did said that he was alike like their dad......I want to see more of this!

I loved the scenes today and was so very happy to see Stefan in scenes with other members of his family outside of Chabby. I hope we get more of these kind of scenes for him and he gets moved out of Chabby's orbit once it comes out that the baby is not his. I wish that Kristen was staying on the show so that she can hang out with Stefan. It would be even greater if EJ was around to hang out with both of them.

Comment

karebr13
      Board Regular
      karebr13 I have a feeling that EJ would have supported both Kristen & guided Stefan along. Today episode, especially the end, should show from Kristen, that Stefan can be trusted!

Comment

would have been 1,000 times better with Eileen!!!!!!

Comment

Tiff, I hope so. Now that Chad is leaving sometime next year when BF leaves hopefully Kristin and EJ will be back for the anniversary stuff. I do however wonder if Chad is going to end up being recasted now that BF supposedly finished taping his last scenes. I get this feeling that him and KM might leave together for a little while to send Abby to a mental hospital for therapy and that Abby and Chad will end up coming back together once KM finishes taping her movie that she is filming right now. I hope that Kristin and EJ come back next year for a storyline with Stefan.

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a feeling that Days might ask Billy, Marci or Kate back in the near future for a small arc story. Days likes doing that and it's perfect for the actors. I agree with your post as well. I am surprised thou that Kate worked with Billy, considering that they did not got along...I guess they worked because of the script, huh?

I loved those scenes too. Stefan and Kristen are the "truest" Dimeras left now that Stefano is gone and until/if EJ returns from the dead.

Comment

I enjoyed the two of them as well. I'm having a hard time seeing the new Kristin as Kristin but that will happen with time. I agree lets get Stefan out of the Chabby stuff and on with some evil! We haven't had a ruthless DiMera in a long time! Im sure this whole baby story line is to push Stefan over the edge so he can become a great crazy villain!

Comment

I loved their scenes! It was cool to see Stefan with someone even more intense and obsessive than he is. I'd like to see these two work together.

Comment

I enjoyed their moments together too. How is Kristen going to stay in town long term?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X