Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting the hottest new potential couple (Cin) on the backburner makes no sense!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting the hottest new potential couple (Cin) on the backburner makes no sense!!

I can't believe how long it's been since we had a Cin sighting. They should have at least made an appearance while the other front burner stories play out. Days screwed this one up. Cin were on fire and now it's like not even a crumb?? poor poor decision making!!

Sweet relief not to be subjected to those two.

Comment

Originally posted by Joluiscute View Post
      I can't believe how long it's been since we had a Cin sighting. They should have at least made an appearance while the other front burner stories play out. Days screwed this one up. Cin were on fire and now it's like not even a crumb?? poor poor decision making!!
      I completely agree with you.

Comment

I guess that's what happens with the way they film. Now that RC knows how popular they are I'm sure they will be front and center soon enough.

Comment

Icam! I hate we are getting no scenes of Cin and they're so popular right now. I hope the buzz doesn't die down for them

Comment

• KatLovesSoaps
            KatLovesSoaps
            Board Regular
            KatLovesSoaps commented
            Editing a comment
            Thankfully the buzz is still very much alive on twitter. Their fandom has taken off so quickly. They are super dedicated but they can't afford to drop the ball like this again. The upcoming storyline needs to give them solo scenes not just group scenes.

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79
            Scriptwriter
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            KatLovesSoaps
            Board Regular
            KatLovesSoaps exactly very true. And yea twitter is definitely keeping them alive and kicking which is great

Originally posted by Joluiscute View Post
          I completely agree with you. Not only is Cin my favorite storyline right now on Days, but it’s my favorite on all of TV. These past few weeks have really been a bummer without them. I was so caught up in their story, and to just take it away like this has really killed me. I really hope the people at Days recognize how great Cin is and how passionate their fans are. I hope they never try to pull this on us again.

Comment

There is a meeting every 6 months to access the feedbacks So to the OP, another 6 months, and we will see CIN sizzling! Hopefully it will be a sizzling CIN Summer of 2019!!!

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/Karrywood...43469185359872

We got a new Cin pic! I think some of you better sit down first!

Comment

It has been great not seeing the horrible Ben. I wish I could see Ciara and Tripp but Ben can go.

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
                soapjunkie1987
                Recurring Poster
                soapjunkie1987 commented
                Editing a comment
                Just replace Ben with Tripp (and vice versa with that last sentence) and you have my sentiments exactly.

• LizWebberFan
                LizWebberFan
                Executive Poster
                LizWebberFan commented
                Editing a comment
                soapjunkie1987
                Recurring Poster
                soapjunkie1987

Same for me. No offense Tiara fans but I wish Tripp would just disappear from Ciara’s life completely. He isn’t needed. Ben is the man for her. Even in that picture above with Ben and Ciara there is so much more passion and fire than in any Ciara scene with Tripp.

• Keelee
                Keelee
                Lurking in the Shadows
                Keelee commented
                Editing a comment
                Soapjunkie and LizWebberFan, I co-sign reTripp. He’s lucky CIN has arrived—now, at least, he has a storyline.
                Keelee
                Lurking in the Shadows
                Last edited by Keelee; September 6, 2018, 01:36 AM.

Oh rest assured 6 months from now they will be front and center taking Chabby's spot on the show.

Comment

• mahdi
                mahdi
                Aspiring soap scribe
                mahdi commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm sure you're right, but 6 months seems like an eternity!

Originally posted by CanaryFan98 View Post
              Oh rest assured 6 months from now they will be front and center taking Chabby's spot on the show.
              I so hope you are right. Ciara and Ben are quite simply amazing together. I could easily watch them every day.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                CanaryFan98
                Contract Poster
                CanaryFan98 commented
                Editing a comment
                Of course its going to happen Days usually finds a way to drive something to the ground (see Chabby)

They aren't even on the back burner. They're off the dang stove.

Comment

Originally posted by LizWebberFan View Post
              https://mobile.twitter.com/Karrywood...43469185359872

We got a new Cin pic! I think some of you better sit down first!
              They're so cute together. I'm actually starting to like Ciara!

Comment

Originally posted by anitalyfe View Post
                They aren't even on the back burner. They're off the dang stove.
                I know some ppl were saying some Cin fans were being paranoid about their future. But after this hiatus how could we not be? How could they possibly think treating Cin this way would be a good idea? You have one of the most engaging storylines in all of daytime this decade start up and then you just let them disappear? It doesn’t make any sense to me? I hope things change this fall.

Comment

• anitalyfe
                  anitalyfe
                  Recurring Poster
                  anitalyfe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't think it'll change until next spring/summer to be perfectly honest. We got a long road of sitting idle.

Nicole is returning and then Jack and Abby and Chad are leaving.

Yeah this is gonna be a long wait.

• LizWebberFan
                  LizWebberFan
                  Executive Poster
                  LizWebberFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  anitalyfe
                  Recurring Poster
                  anitalyfe

Boy, I hope not. It’s not that I expect a whole lot right away. I just hope they have more things planned for them this fall and winter. I still say at the absolute very least we should have 2 days of Cin a week.

It has been Marlena's wedding week; most of the stories have laser-focused around that event, which makes perfect sense to me--it gives the week more direction/crafted story. Ciara/Ben don't really make sense being involved in that storyline right now, since they aren't as connected to that event compared to some of the other characters on the canvas. I don't think their absence to Marlena's wedding event really means all that much, they're very much an ongoing story for TPTB, as fans we just need to push through this event...they'll be featured soon. Personally, I'm enjoying like 85 - 90% of DOOL storylines right now, so it's not really an issue for me and I like how interconnected all their storylines have been lately.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X