This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabi is the very definition of a manipulater

How dare she compare her 2 second relationship to Eli with Chad’s marriage to Abby where they share a child. Not to mention the fact that unlike Eli who willingly slept with Lani, Abby was raped by Stefan. Ugh! I can’t take Gabi any more. The way she was intentionally deceiving and manipulating Chad today I wanted to throw my remote at the TV. And Chad better wake up bc he’s getting on my nerves to being clueless to Gabi’s schemes. I’m so happy Abby is on to her though.

I know right she is the definition of a manipulator Her 2 second relationship with Eli is nothing compared to Chad's relationship with Abby. I loved when he said he was not going to give up on his marriage. Chad I think he thinks she is being a friend but if she keeps talking out loud the way she is he is going to find out how not a friend Gabi is for him. Gabi does not care about Chad or his children at all. I love that Abby is so on to the little manipulator.

Comment

Gabi's a wicked one, that's for sure!! She is true to form now, being the manipulative, evil witch she was back when she plotted her scheme to get Chad's attention. I can't wait till her stupid plot blows up in her face!!! Now she's even worse, since she is actively home wrecking a family. She's absolutely pathetic and disgusting!!!

Comment

Gabi is the very definition of wronged. Besides, Chad and Abby's relationship isn't nearly as strong as most pretend. They never had an epic romance. It's a lot more like Gabi and Eli, or even Lani and Eli. I cannot WAiT for Gabi to get her revenge. It's going to be so SO GOOD!

Comment

• 50yearfan
          50yearfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm team Jj1701

• JMatthews
          JMatthews commented
          Editing a comment
          I think TPTB would get a good chuckle out of this absurd statement.

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hate to say this, but there are all sorts to this couple, but CHABBY's love is scattered around. I do have to say is that Thomas sealed their faith to be much more.

True to soap fashion, Chad just sat there passively and listened to what amounts to his ex run his marriage down. He said something about having had
        need of time alone, but he hasn't had any time alone at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
          True to soap fashion, Chad just sat there passively and listened to what amounts to his ex run his marriage down. He said something about having had
          Yeah, I agree, I'm so sick of how they make him so clueless in not seeing how inappropriate it is for him to be discussing his marriage with his ex! He did stick up for his marriage though in telling her, he wasn't giving up on his marriage, so Chad gets a point for that!

Comment

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I'll let him have that point, lol. But, it is what soaps do, and when it is a character you like, you want to just shake them and say, wake up, and
            stop being dense.

Chad still has to wise up to Gabi’s schemes. He should question her agenda when she keeps pressing him for a divorce from Abby. The comparison that keeps being made beween Eli/Gabi and Lani pairing andChad and Abby’s marriage is beyond rediculous i won’t even debate it. All I will say is that Gabi should be grateful she has her life back and needs to move on. There is not excuse for her evil ways. But I’m super excited for the day when all of this blows up in her face. Bc as she saw today, Chad is not giving up on Abby. He never will and when the truth comes out he will reunite with his wife and children and turn his back on Gabi forever. Gabi will end up alone and miserable which is what she deserves.

Comment

Gabi is not only manipulative but delusional. I mean Eli seems more into Lani than he ever was her. Lani must have some special sauce; both JJ and Eli moved on pretty fast to her from ole Gabs. As for Chad dude is clueless. Can’t wait until he finds out what an idiot he is been made of.

Comment

Gabi comparing her situation with Eli to Chad and Abby's is ridiculous! What Chad and Abigail have is worth way more than that passing, fling she had with Eli! She wasn't even in love with him. Half the time, she was still into Chad in the beginning with him, then later, it never seemed even that serious between them. I always felt he was into her more than she was to him. So, she needs to have several seats, in thinking her situation is even close to what Chad and Abby are going through. Chad and Abigail have years of deep, abiding love and a life together they have built, to support the effort it takes to fight for their marriage, Chad and Abby are worth way more fighting for, than that stupid fling she had with Eli, which obviously she got over as soon as she walked out that door. I didn't even see her shed more than two tears over her break up with Eli. Gabi needs to keep her selfish and manipulative opinions to herself, because they don't mean squat!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                Gabi is the very definition of wronged. Besides, Chad and Abby's relationship isn't nearly as strong as most pretend. They never had an epic romance. It's a lot more like Gabi and Eli, or even Lani and Eli. I cannot WAiT for Gabi to get her revenge. It's going to be so SO GOOD!
                I'm not into the revenge part - it never pays off. But I do agree that Chad and Abby did not have an epic romance/relationship. Other than a few days in 'the cabin' Abby was institutionalized and then ran away and made herself dead. When she decided to be undead she was never the same (in every sense lol) and they never had a good normal relationship regardless of how much time they laid in bed playing kissy face. Joke

Comment

You hit the nail thru the roof! Chad had not alone time to decide who he wants and how to handle things! This is traced back to early 2017 when he told Abby he needed space to process things! I do agree with Jj1701 their relationship is not strong, but it can be stronger in due process time. I also believe he still have not gotten over Gabi. And Gabi finding a way to know at this time, if he has feelings for her again.

Comment

This baby drama and Gabi manipulating ways are real old. This S/L has been going on for month and the fans need a change. Writers, it's time to wrap this up.

Comment

• CHK DeWilson
                      CHK DeWilson commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Completely agree with you alias I think this particular SL still has more time to go.

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

You hit the nail thru the roof! Chad had not alone time to decide who he wants and how to handle things! This is traced back to early 2017 when he told Abby he needed space to process things! I do agree with Jj1701 their relationship is not strong, but it can be stronger in due process time. I also believe he still have not gotten over Gabi. And Gabi finding a way to know at this time, if he has feelings for her again.
                    Seriously Tiff? Chad turning down Gabi's suggestion to divorce Abby isn't enough for you to realize that he DOESN'T have feelings for Gabi and that he IS in love with his his wife Abby? What's it going to take to get through to you?

Comment

Chad has beyond gotten over Gabi he doesn't have feelings for her and wants nothing to do with her but friendship. Chad is completely in love with Abby and has never been seen pinning over Gabi or even thinking about Gabi he thinks and pines for his wife. Chad is so beyond over Gabi I don't know what show you are watching tiff5555 because nothing shows that Chad is not over Gabi they were not that big of a romance and at first chance he ran for the hills and right back to his true love Abby. Chad doesn't have any feelings but friendship for Gabi and that is all he has no feelings for her he as gotten so over her. Abby and Chad's relationship is strong and it will become stronger over time neither of them will ever let go of each other which is why he won't divorce Abby he loves her to much and he is not going to let her go any time soon.

Comment

I'd like to know tiff5555 what was shown today that gave you proof that Chad is not over Gabi?? He looks at her as ONLY a platonic friend. He hasn't been shown one time looking at her with longing or rethinking their tawdry past as a fond reminder. He DOES NOT WANT HER, he truly thinks she is just being a sincere friend, but hopefully soon he'll find out she's nothing but a user, liar and manipulator and how she's keeping him from his unborn child! Then I hope to see him tell her off and go back to hating her, just like he did after he found out her part in the Melanie kidnapping.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X