• Show
Clear All

• CherryPoppins
    replied
    Sami can't be all things to all people.

Leave a comment:

• pnorbert2222
    replied
    I don't think Paul rises to Sami's definition of family. He's her step-brother and her son's boyfriend. If he was her son-in-law or her real brother she would care.

Leave a comment:

• CincyLady
    replied
    I actually didn't watch that much - just saw Paul go down and Sami wanting to leave and ff'ded - again.

Leave a comment:

• KatLovesSoaps
    commented on 's reply
    Paul didn't get shot. See, you were more self focused than Sami.

• sonia
    commented on 's reply
    I know, all the Sami hateraide is just sickening but whatever. She’s back and again most posts is about her.

• CincyLady
    replied
    Originally posted by YANukeFan View Post
    Her behavior was sickening. I find Sami disgusting.
    Yep. The most ridiculous character I've ever seen on a soap and I've watched all of them for many, many years. And yes, it was my first thought when Paul was shot - she was only interested in herself. Her fans can defend her to the moon - it will never change my mind.

Leave a comment:

• blueskye67
    replied
    I find it such a boor and double standard how both the characters and fans go on and on and on about Sami only being about Sami. Isn't that every character on this show. Aren't they all guilty of being about their selves. Haven't every last character had tunnel vision when it's come to their loved ones. It's ridiculous that Sami gets called on it all the time yet everyone does the exact same thing.

Leave a comment:

• Key
    replied
    When she was arrested and restrained from running around like a mad dog, she was very concerned about her mother. She practically threatened Hope for keeping her from her dear dying mommy.
    But once she's on the loose, she doesn't make a beeline for the hospital.
    It's very strange.

Leave a comment:

• YANukeFan
    replied
    Her behavior was sickening. I find Sami disgusting.

Leave a comment:

• Rudolfo
    replied
    Classic Sami! I love it!

Leave a comment:

• texastrilogy12
    replied
    If she don't give a damn about her own mama, why would she care about the guy who saved her sorry life. People are giving Sami way too much credit to think that anything is more important to her than herself and EJ. She's not the big picture girl, she's obsessed with getting back the love of her life. She's willing to do anything and sacrifice anyone to make that happen. She's the little girl that never grew up and her life is constant turmoil, a majority of it is of her own making.

Leave a comment:

• dee2
    commented on 's reply
    All anyone is saying is that she didn't even take a nano second, when they all came rushing down, to see
    if Paul was alive. She immediately went to raving about Kristen. She doesn't care if the police arrest
    Kristen, she has one thing on her mind, and that is for Kristen to tell her where EJ is.

• UncleHourglass
    replied
    Sami isn't a doctor.. she's not needed there. there's no story for her standing there over Paul's body.. the plot needs to advance. It's fine.

Leave a comment:

• Jj1701
    replied
    Well Sami's not a doctor. There's nothing she can actually do to help him. The ambulance was called.

Leave a comment:

• KatLovesSoaps
    replied
    Her son's ex boyfriend.

I kid. I think she knew two people were with him. She was on a mission to get to Kristen. I understand why people wouldn't like it but I can't think of what her standing around would have done.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X