This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Preview: Thursday, September 6th. Episode

Brady blasts Will, when he hears him confess his love to Sonny. Abby & Gabi have a major confrontation! Eli confesses his feelings to Lani. Stefan hides Kristen in secret room of DiMera tunnels. Marlena is in a crisis! Val tries to save her life.

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Dang Gabi is back it doesn't sound like a watch day but maybe I will DVR it and fast forward through Gabi just to hear Eli confess his feelings for Lani that I can't wait to see and Brady blast Will when he hears him confess his love for Sonny I can't wait to see that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
      Dang Gabi is back it doesn't sound like a watch day but maybe I will DVR it and fast forward through Gabi just to hear Eli confess his feelings for Lani that I can't wait to see and Brady blast Will when he hears him confess his love for Sonny I can't wait to see that either.
      Don't you want to see Abby confront Gabi? I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully, Abby will finally realize what a snake Gabi really is.

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post

Don't you want to see Abby confront Gabi? I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully, Abby will finally realize what a snake Gabi really is.
        Actually now that I think about it I do want to see Abby confront Gabi it is just that whenever Abby confronts someone she always ends up apologizing to them that annoys me I am scared that is going to end up happening again where she confronts Gabi and then apologizes to her and says she must be going paranoid or something.

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post
          Brady blasts Will, when he hears him confess his love to Sonny.
          YES! Brady let him have it with both barrels!
          Abby & Gabi have a major confrontation!
          YES! #Team Gabriella all the way!
          Eli confesses his feelings to Lani.
          Good, now pack up and leave Salem! Go and tell Theo the great news and while you're there, STAY THERE! Good-bye, good-riddance to bad rubbish!
          Stefan hides Kristen in secret room of DiMera tunnels.
          YES! My wishes are granted! I'm going to immensely enjoy S&K's scenes! Too bad, she's not staying!
          Marlena is in a crisis! Val tries to save her life.
          Personally, but for Samantha Gene being charged with murder unless she can prove the gun was rigged, I would not **looking around for FC and ducking LOL** shed one tear if she dies and when John learns of her death, he'd drop dead!

Comment

I hope Gabi gives it to Abby good. Go Gabi get your revenge, Abby ruined your life it’s payback time. Brady should mind his own business he can’t force Will to be in love with Paul now that Will realizes where his gear lies. Brady needs to take several seats.

Comment

• Chabby lover
              Chabby lover commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope Abby gives the witch Gabi what she deserves. Abby didn't do anything to her if she wants someone to pay go after Stefan the one behind her being set up. Go after someone who deserves it and Abby I hope she gives Gabi what she deserves. knowing Gabi she might actually try to cause Abby to lose her baby since Gabi doesn't give a damn about that child.

Abby did not enjoy sending Gabi to prison completely false. She had no control or knowledge over those actions and she feels Terrible about it. Also I’m still waiting to see Gabi’s “so called revenge” against Stefan. What a crock. If revenge was truly the motive she would have gone after him first and mostly him. But that’s not what this is about. This is about her pure hatred and jealousy of Abby which she now feels justified to take action against those feelings. Also, Gabi’s life is far from ruined. She has her freedom ( which she doesn’t deserve considering she killed Nick in cold blood) and she also has her daughter back. She has much to be grateful for. Gabi is the one trying to destroy Abby’s life with absolutely no remorse. I hope Abby rips her a new one. And I’m so glad she’s on to her. Only a matter of time now for the truth to come out.
            Last edited by Blondie18; September 5, 2018, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Probably no one will give a thought to the secret room, lol, they didn't before.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post

Actually now that I think about it I do want to see Abby confront Gabi it is just that whenever Abby confronts someone she always ends up apologizing to them that annoys me I am scared that is going to end up happening again where she confronts Gabi and then apologizes to her and says she must be going paranoid or something.
                I understand how you feel, but I don't think Abby will back down this time.

Comment

I hope Gabi puts Abby in her place!

also glad Stefan helps out my girl Kristen

Comment

Thanks a bunch, Cady..................

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
                      I hope Gabi puts Abby in her place!

also glad Stefan helps out my girl Kristen
                      Looks like a great day for me to watch! Gabi needs to tell Abby of what Abby did, to ruin Gabi's good life!

Comment

• Flowercity79
                        Flowercity79 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ALoyalSoapFan truer words were never spoken! Abby deep down wanted to get revenge on Gabi for something that happened a year ago and that she she in motion herself. She is jealous simple as that! I cant wait til see her and her boring husband are off my screen.
                        Her insatiable jealousy of Gabi sent her over the edge to the point she embarrassingly made a cheap and pathetic "alter" of her! She couldn't stand to see that Gabi was living her BEST LIFE being independant and having her own career with her own start up company that was successful,all without the help of a man. She knew she could never be like her so she pretends to be her. There is no one that will ever convince me Abby's alter just coincidentally was "Gabby"

• tiff5555
                        tiff5555 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Unfortunately, Abby did blame Gabi, when sane in GabiChic room before she blacked out. And did not want to face the truth of what she did. No wonder why Gabi is upset. Gabi feels like Abby wanted to punish her of loving Chad. Abby's alters did show, how much the feelings hated Gabi. Anyway, what else I can say...

• ALoyalSoapFan
                        ALoyalSoapFan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Abby deep down wanted to get revenge on Gabi for something that happened a year ago and that she she in motion herself. She is jealous simple as that! I cant wait til see her and her boring husband are off my screen.
                        Her insatiable jealousy of Gabi sent her over the edge to the point she embarrassingly made a cheap and pathetic "alter" of her! She couldn't stand to see that Gabi was living her BEST LIFE being independant and having her own career with her own start up company that was successful,all without the help of a man. She knew she could never be like her so she pretends to be her. There is no one that will ever convince me Abby's alter just coincidentally was "Gabby"
                        ICAM FC, I have had it with Abby refusing to accept responsibility for, at least, ONE of her multitudes upon multitudes and counting criminal crimes, actions and deeds! She's making new meaning of full of herself! Did she honestly believe that Gabriella would forgive and forget and accept her fake Judas apology and hugs? If Chad hadn't discovered her psychotic psychopath personality Gabby with a Y in bed with Stefan, she would still be duping everyone that she was pure as the driven snow! And Gabriella would still be in prison for a murder that Abby had committed! She can shove her poor wittle pity party about Gabriella is no longer willing to be her whipping girl, pyssing gate and doormat and eat her poop, where the sun don't shine! C&A cannot leave Salem and get off my TV fast enough! However, until then I will enjoy Gabriella making JA fools of them! #Team Gabriella ALL the way! I am rejoicing watching Gabriella making Abby pay for ALL she got off and enjoyed doing to her, mentally, physically AND emotionally! She deliberately caused Gabriella unnecessary, unacceptable, unforgettable and unacceptable harm, pain and misery and think a sad and pathetic Judas apology and hug will make them all vanish! If it was anyone but Abby I would have been shocked beyond belief hearing those lying spews flowing from her pathological lying lips that Gabriella had Melanie kidnapped! GMAB! She did no such thing! Then again, those lies were spewed from pathological lying Abby and should not be taken seriously!

Abby was ill and had no knowledge of what Gabby did . I’m sorry but Gabi has lost the sympathy card.

Looking forward to Brady blasting Will.

Comment

Actually flower you misunderstood what Abby said today. She said: if Gabi is upset “ I don’t blame her”. That’s not what’s upsetting Abby. Abby never said Gabi doesn’t have a right to be upset. What’s troubling Abby is that Gabi is PRETENDING to be Abby’s friend and saying she doesn’t hold a grudge when she truly does. If Gabi was honest with Abby and told her how she really felt that she was extremely upset and wanted to cut her out as a friend I think Abby would understand. It’s the whole fake act she’s got going and going behind Abby’s back to make trouble that is upsetting Abby. Like I said I would respect Gabi much more if she cut Abby out of her life or went to war with her upfront to her face then behind her back. But she is doing it this way bc her true feelings of hatred and jealousy are coming out and bc she is a coward.

Comment

^ Yeah, Gabi should have just open her feelings for Abby...but I think with Chad's respect, and maybe her plan of wanting Chad back, she just kept herself reserved. Plus, Abby not facing her consequences, well that bothers Gabi too. Maybe why the audience are taking sides. I do feel thou, Gabi's plan, is going to blow up. And this does not look good for Gabi Hernandez.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X