Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Will and Sonny

For those of you who hate Sonny for dumping Paul for Will. Do you now hate Will for dumping Paul for Sonny or is this all, somehow, Sonny's fault too? This is not to start an argument with everybody I'm just honestly curious of how everybody feels about Will now.

Good point, but Will hasn't dumped Paul yet.

Comment

I didn't hate Sonny for dumping Paul. I just think he was too rash when he dumped Paul, so I didn't feel bad that he had to watch Will and Paul together. But I also wasn't a fan of Will pushing Paul into a relationship. Now will I blame Will or hate him for dumping Paul? Well I'm not happy about it, but I always knew it would happen, so it wasn't like I was investing in Will and Paul.

Comment

I hate Sonny regardless of Paul. Yes, Sonny was rude and cold to Paul, but that is just one of the many irritants of Sonny's character. I hate that Will has been lying to Paul and will continue lying now. I feel bad that Will is now stuck with Sonny, but he made his bed. At least CM was will show emotion concerning Paul.

Comment

From what I've read, it seems the way Sonny was as in him apparently being cold and heartless when he broke up with Paul was one of the few reasons that Sonny was dislike plus because of what is perceived by some to be FS lack of acting ability compare to CS, quite a few went off the character AND the actor.
          And then also with the appeal of CS and CM's nooky scenes with their kind of bodies involved, that has been say is a positive about them.

Now if GW had returned as Will and was doing these scenes that were happening and will continue to,happen until Paul's exit then I imagine he would be slightly detested especially given how his tenure on Days grew to Will becoming unpopular that he was let go but because it is actually CM, he'll try to bring it in a way where some have sympathy for his dilemma. Plus he is hot!

Comment

Sonny, Will and Paul are not horrible people, just flawed. I don't hate Sonny, just disliked the way he dumped Paul. Always thought the relationship he had with Will was more parent/child than two adults. As for Will, there was always a possibility he would get his memory back and go back to Sonny. I just think Will need some alone time and opportunity to be a single guy before he settles down. Jumping back into a relationship with Sonny isn't a great idea.

Comment

• sonia
              sonia
              Senior Board Member
              sonia commented
              Editing a comment
              He jumped into a relationship with Paul st lighting speed but I guess that’s ok since it’s Paul.

• Bluediamond
              Bluediamond
              Senior Board Member
              Bluediamond commented
              Editing a comment
              When I was watching the show today, I was thinking the same thing that Sonny was treating Will like he was his child.

• texastrilogy12
              texastrilogy12
              Recurring Poster
              texastrilogy12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Before Will got with Paul, I said he don't need to be in a relationship with anyone and he still don't even though he has his memory back. You are bound to repeat past mistakes if you don't deal with the why your first marriage imploded. Why did Will cheat with two men when he was married to Daddy Sonny and why did he come back and make a move on Paul.

I don’t have an issue with Paul, will, or sonny, but I do have problems with how some the the story has been written. Like I don’t like how sonny didn’t seem a bit more torn between Paul and will. I would have like to see some more turmoil from him. I’m glad will is getting his memory back and remembering his love for sonny, but again, I wish there would be more turmoil like him remembering not just the good but the bad and him trying to sort out his feelings rather than be all ready to dive back in with sonny. I know it’s because the writers are trying to get them back together after a year of this amnesia thing. But i think they could have done a better job. So honestly, I don’t blame sonny, will or Paul. I find flaws with all their characters and the way things have been written ( although shout out to CM, he actually made me tear up when he remembers Ariana! And I haven’t really tested up since Nicole broke Eric’s heart)

Comment

• jward1108
              jward1108
              Scriptwriter
              jward1108 commented
              Editing a comment
              What Jaimebean said. Totally on point.

• CHK DeWilson
              CHK DeWilson
              Board Regular
              CHK DeWilson commented
              Editing a comment
              I absolutely agree with you about the writing . And for me also about the creation of the SLs and direction.
              It was, has and will continue to be unsatisfactory because it seems they want to rush through certain aspects of the plots when those particular parts should have been thought out and done better.

Originally posted by texastrilogy12 View Post
            Sonny, Will and Paul are not horrible people, just flawed. I don't hate Sonny, just disliked the way he dumped Paul. Always thought the relationship he had with Will was more parent/child than two adults. As for Will, there was always a possibility he would get his memory back and go back to Sonny. I just think Will need some alone time and opportunity to be a single guy before he settles down. Jumping back into a relationship with Sonny isn't a great idea.
            100% agree! Will needs time to breathe.

Comment

I didn't hate Sonny for leaving Paul and choosing to be with Will once he found out Will was alive. I hated the way Sonny treated Paul during and after the break-up. He was unnecessarily cold and heartless (which was rather out of character for Sonny) and, eventually, openly hostile to Paul (while Sonny was still trying to make things work with Will).

At this point, it doesn't look like Will will be that heartless about splitting with Paul. I just wish the writers would stop acting like feelings of love had an emotional switch that can be turned off and on. It's annoying and unrealistic (and lazy writing).

Comment

• VWD
                VWD
                Scriptwriter
                VWD commented
                Editing a comment
                Amen to this.. Except I love Will but I'm not a fan of his actions right now. And you cant just turn on and off your feelings just like that. It makes them fickle and Horita were/are in love. To just toss them aside in one day is despicable.

Originally posted by cali815 View Post
              I didn't hate Sonny for leaving Paul and choosing to be with Will once he found out Will was alive. I hated the way Sonny treated Paul during and after the break-up. He was unnecessarily cold and heartless (which was rather out of character for Sonny) and, eventually, openly hostile to Paul (while Sonny was still trying to make things work with Will).

At this point, it doesn't look like Will will be that heartless about splitting with Paul. I just wish the writers would stop acting like feelings of love had an emotional switch that can be turned off and on. It's annoying and unrealistic (and lazy writing).
              I completely agree with all this. I said in another thread that Sonny's breakup from Paul made it seem like they only went out a few times instead of the loving couple who almost married. And yes, Sonny's 180 in attitude toward Paul was completely out of left field. But chalk that up to Ron's writing. I've said it before and I'll say it again. RC cant write a decent love story to save his life. Even Will and Paul's love for each other seemed to happen suddenly and out of the blue. One day they were just casual and all of a sudden they were in love and telling each other every time they were in a scene together.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X