Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Stefan Meets His Evil Sister....

So Stefan meets his evil sister, Kristen....I don't think he could handle her evilness, lol! He did have the same exhausted look like EJ back in 2012 when meeting Kristen for the first time.....I think Kristen will love Stefan!

I loved their first meet! Cant wait to see their interactions

Comment

Flowercity79
      Scriptwriter
      Flowercity79 Kristen will treat Stefan more like a brother than Chad ever was

Comment

Oh yeah! I have something to look forward to when I watch today's episode over breakfast in the morning!

Comment

Stefan and Kristen ought to be good. I think he will help his sis out.

Comment

^ Yeah, he will help his sister out! That is the only sibling he has ever got and needs her alliance. It's going to be juicy! Hopefully it's going to be on for Wednesday episode!

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
              Flowercity79
              Scriptwriter
              Flowercity79 Kristen will treat Stefan more like a brother than Chad ever was
              I agree. Love it! Cant wait to see if he helps her

Comment

I am so very excited to see these scenes. Hopefully they are on tomorrow. It is great to watch Stefan in scenes with other characters outside of Chad and Abby. I think they will get along well and he will end up helping her.

Comment

I don't know why you say Stefan met his evil sister. Kristen is not that evil compared to Stefan. It should be Evil Stefan met his equal evil sister Kristen.

Comment

One rapist meets another rapist. They'll have alot in common!

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
                      Kristen is not that evil compared to Stefan.
                      How do you figure that?

Comment

• Chabby lover
                        Chabby lover
                        Contract Poster
                        Chabby lover commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think they are both evil but I would still say Stefan is more evil. Kristen is evil also though but they are the same kind of evil.

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                      One rapist meets another rapist. They'll have alot in common!
                      Can you stop with the rapists thing? We know what they did. They have real names. It's like me saying that Chase was a rapists all of the time, or Ben a serial killer

Comment

Can you stop with the rapists thing? We know what they did. They have real names. It's like me saying that Chase was a rapists all of the time, or Ben a serial killer
                        Sorry tiff, that's all I see when I see those two characters on my screen, especially when the show keeps trying to ignore their crimes of rape and not even prosecute them for it.

Comment

Kristen and Stefan are two peas in a pod. I think Stefan will help Kristen without a second thought, because unlike some Dimeras, he knows the meaning of family loyalty.

Comment

Exactly! I just watched the show and came here to discuss their brief scene and wanted to know what others thoughts were! I should have known this would turn into the R thread instead of Stefan and Kristen thread! I don't mind calling them evil but gmab with the R word!

Comment

• karebr13
                              karebr13
                              Board Regular
                              karebr13 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you tiff! I know how you feel loyal. I am so sick and tired of coming on this board and going into all these threads and seeing the rape word be used over and over even if threads that aren't even talking about the Stefan character. I am a rape victim and absolutely hate the way that the rape word keeps getting thrown around on this board. It gets to the point where I have to stop coming on this board and posting and reading threads because I can't handle the way the word gets thrown around by some on this board. I am so glad I am not the only one getting tired of hearing the R word all the time.

• tiff5555
                              tiff5555
                              Aspiring soap scribe
                              tiff5555 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yep....unfortunately, I am out of breath...I will leave it as it is. I am puzzled that the same passion isn't shown to Ben. But hey, I guess people feel Ben more than Stefan......I just read your comment
                              karebr13
                              Board Regular
                              karebr13 well, like I said here, there is not much left. If people feel this way...I don't know what to say. I guess I will have to roll with it. Eventually, the term rape, might end up on the episode again or in Two Scoops.
                              tiff5555
                              Aspiring soap scribe
                              Last edited by tiff5555; September 5, 2018, 01:23 AM.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                              ALoyalSoapFan
                              Scriptwriter
                              ALoyalSoapFan commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Oh, so if it ends up in Two Scoops then it's alright to use especially in a repetitious manner? Yeah, OK!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X