Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think EJ and Stefan would got along and do you think they a lot in common?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think EJ and Stefan would got along and do you think they a lot in common?

They both loved their women EJ with Sami and Stefan seems like he loves Abby very much they both bad boys and both Dimera's bet they would of been good friends as well as brothers.

As long as Stefan doesn't cross Sami, I don't think Ej will care.

Comment

First off Abby is not Stefan's women she is Chad's and Stefan doesn't love anyone but himself and a wig. Gabby was not real. I don't think they would get along at all I don't think EJ was as bad as Stefan I know he raped Sami like people say but at least he didn't rape a mentally ill women like Stefan. EJ is better than Stefan they would not get along. I do think EJ loves Sami though. Stefan is a rapist and a creep who doesn't have a women. Abby is Chad's women and Chad is the man Abby loves and wants.

Comment

As long as Stefan’s not trying to take from EJ what he believes is rightfully his, ie Dimera enterprises or messes with Sami or anyone that she would care about. EJ knows Sami is going to protect those she loves by any means necessaryand probably end up in trouble.
        MYA
        Board Regular
        Last edited by MYA; September 3, 2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

EJ & Stefan both share something in common...both slept with the sweet Abigail ....just imagine a story of them fighting for Abigail? This could happen if Sami was not involved. If Sami is around, there won't be no fighting cuz EJ loves Sami more than Abby. And EJ could help Stefan get his girl too

Comment

I don't think EJ would like Stefan at all. I think EJ would make him regret ever coming to Salem. I can see EJ kicking him to the curb big time!

Comment

• mahdi
            mahdi
            Aspiring soap scribe
            mahdi commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely! I think EJ would despise Stefan and retake HIS birthright, DiMera Enterprises!

It i funny that up until a point Abby was virgin and now she has slept with 4 men and 3 are Dimeras. lolol

Comment

They are basically the same character so I guess I dunno if they would get along or not.

Perhaps they can bond together. Far far away from Salem.

Comment

I think EJ will support Chad over Stefan. Stefan is trying to take over Dimera and I think EJ will have a big problem with that. I don’t think they will get along. I can see EJ and Chad joining forces against Stefan.

Comment

• mahdi
              mahdi
              Aspiring soap scribe
              mahdi commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree completely! EJ and Chad would bring Stefano down!

I think EJ will support Stefan! He is a true DiMera! Chad, is just a nice guy...that is all

Comment

EJ and Stefan are obviously cut from the same cloth. They're both rapists and nasty characters, but somehow EJ rose above his rapist label. I don't know how? Never for me, because he was always a rapist, and a drug dealer by the end. So, yeah, they probably would get along, since their both disgusting characters, IMO!

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                CanaryFan98
                Contract Poster
                CanaryFan98 commented
                Editing a comment
                EJ was played by a charismatic actor and EJ/Sami much to my dismay were a popular pairing. I actually didn't hate EJ I just hated his pairing with Sami away from her he was just fine with me.

• lagirl
                lagirl
                Scriptwriter
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                EJ and Sami were the perfect pair to me. Both criminals of a feather that belonged together.

• CanaryFan98
                CanaryFan98
                Contract Poster
                CanaryFan98 commented
                Editing a comment
                lagirl
                Scriptwriter
                lagirl they deserved to be miserable together you have a point lol but its that he raped her and they had them fall in love afterwards I didn't like it with Luke/Laura I don't like it here.

Ej is nothing like Chad or Stefan Ej is a true DiMera he's the spitting image of Stefano's father Santo DiMera Ej grew up with all the DiMera money and influence Ej wouldn't get along with Stefan or Chad either because the way Chad has treated Sami ! Ej and Stefan don't have anything in common Ej never loved Abby and he Said No when Abby begged to be his mistress !

Comment

Perhaps. As long as Stefan knows his place, and by "his place" I mean out of EJ's way. Out of the mansion, away from DiMera enterprises and most definitely no where near Sami.

Comment

Two deviant rapist should either get along or try to outdo each other in criminal acts. Hopefully they can have a shootout with both landing bullets to the heart. Sounds good. Damn Their father spawn some monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by naria View Post
                    Ej is nothing like Chad or Stefan Ej is a true DiMera he's the spitting image of Stefano's father Santo DiMera Ej grew up with all the DiMera money and influence Ej wouldn't get along with Stefan or Chad either because the way Chad has treated Sami ! Ej and Stefan don't have anything in common Ej never loved Abby and he Said No when Abby begged to be his mistress !
                    ummm didn’t EJ grow up with his mother Susan.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X