Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VWD
    commented on 's reply
    The Horita sex comments is something I will never get. Having passion for each other and having a healthy sex life isnt a crime. It's the key to most happy relationships/marriages. It's another way to show your love for each other. Not to mention accompanying these lovescenes were many conversations.

So unless you were ffwd their scenes , this idea that all they did was to have sex doesnt hold water. Heck before that Leo story they were one of the most open, honest and communicative couples on this show.

• cali815
    commented on 's reply
    WilSon has now been apart for as long as they were together. Emotions are based on emotions not time. When Will was with Sonny, he had never been with anyone else or been in love with another man before. He has since experienced that (as he did while he and Sonny were married) and has now felt love for someone else. It's not really a competition, it's Will's growth and experience and it's complex. It's not like flipping a switch and should not be written that way.

• sonia
    commented on 's reply
    Why would Wil be torn about a relationship he’s. been for about six months compared yonthd years and memories he shared with Sonny. I see no competition there.

• cali815
    commented on 's reply
    Extremely good points, maq1!! I couldn't have said it better myself.

• Elle23276
    commented on 's reply
    I absolutely agree. His interpretation of Sonny is weak--he comes across as cloying and sycophantic. Show some strength Sonny. And give Will some breathing room.

• maq1
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO, Yeah Paul is such a dud that Will slept with him (while married to Sonny), Sonny proposed to him (twice), Derrick had a thing for him, and his stripper ex propositioned him at his bachelor party. And Will completely lost his s#!t when he realized Paul still loved Sonny. People seem to forget Will only decided he hated Paul and wanted him out of Salem AFTER he learned of Paul and Sonny's history. Paul "the dud" had Will shook! I believe Will's exact words to Sonny were "Why would you want me when you could have him?" LOL, Will had to stoop to blackmail to try to get Paul to leave town. You don't act that extra over a "dud", I'm sorry.
    Last edited by maq1; September 4, 2018, 01:20 AM.

• cali815
    commented on 's reply
    I hope that this proves to be the case, CandianGirl_06. I want to see the drama of Will working through his feelings and his past choices and actions as well as his present.

• cali815
    replied
    Originally posted by sonia View Post
    Will is not going to be torn between the two men, he is deeply in love with Sonny and now realizes this. He also realizes that a relationship consists of more than having hot sex and lying up In bed all day. Paul has already lost, he’s not going to win against Sonny and the family Sonny and Will had built together. He might as well cut his losses and get out of dodge. As always, Paul will be second choice.
    I think the story would be better if it was Will being torn between the two men. For one it makes Will the central, active character whereas he is currently just a ping pong ball bouncing between two people based on his emotions in the moment (something he expressly said he did not want to be).

Second, I had to bold that one line of yours. I am torn between several responses but will just say:

"He also realizes that a relationship consists of more than having hot sex and lying up In bed all day."
    "Yeah, but it's a good start!"

"He also realizes that a relationship consists of more than having hot sex and lying up In bed all day."
    "And he's gonna realize how much a relationship sucks without it, too." (an exaggeration, but I had to say it)

Sorry, I just don't understand people saying that a good sex life diminishes the importance or validity of a relationship. Did Sonny and Will not have a lot of sex when they first got together as a couple. And saying they were friends first doesn't secondary because Will was in denial about being gay when they first met so they were, of course, only friends. Sonny strongly suspected Will was gay early on and was interested in him before he came out and pretty soon after Will was out, showed his interest in Will. Will rebuffed him and Sonny settled for being friends until Will gave him a chance.

And honestly, Will and Paul are friends as well as lovers now. Will was interested in Paul back when he was married to Sonny and even after he lost his memories and was back in Salem, he was attracted to Paul while Paul was still pining away over Sonny. So, he became friends with Paul first. The only difference this time is that he was up front about his attraction from the beginning and settled for being friends first until Paul decided to give him a chance (much like Sonny did with Will).

Having Will be torn about these two relationships would be infinitely more interesting than a simple, "I have my memories back so the past 3 years don't count."

Leave a comment:

• cali815
    commented on 's reply
    The poll on this site has WilSon leading as a singular choice, but if you look at it overall, the poll says that over 55% of people would rather have something other than WilSon (whether it is Will and Paul, Will single or with someone else). That is what a lot of people are thinking..

ETA: And now the poll is showing that over 60% of people voting would rather see something other than WilSon...
    Last edited by cali815; September 6, 2018, 01:30 PM.

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't say Wilson's poll was rigged. I said Cin's was. THAT'S why you shouldn't use polls as the end all, be all of statistics for any couple. Wilson aren't as popular as they used to be. I'm not saying that they aren't popular, I am just saying that they aren't as popular as they used to be. Don't want my post being misunderstood again.

• CanadianGirl_06
    commented on 's reply
    Will is just getting his memories back...without his memories, he wasn't in love with Sonny, he was in love with Paul. Will is just caught up in the memories, but in time he will realize Paul is who he loves.

• CanadianGirl_06
    commented on 's reply
    I couldn't agree more.

• sonia
    replied
    Paul is a dud plain and simple. His goofy too shoe act can only go so far. Will is not going to be torn between the two men, he is deeply in love with Sonny and now realizes this. He also realizes that a relationship consists of more than having hot sex and lying up In bed all day. Paul has already lost, he’s not going to win against Sonny and the family Sonny and Will had built together. He might as well cut his losses and get out of dodge. As always, Paul will be second choice.

Leave a comment:

• FSXP
    replied
    So now, SOD has to rig a poll for Will and Sonny (a couple that has been popular since 2012) to win...wow, the more you know.

Leave a comment:

• JackandJenfan
    replied
    Originally posted by betweenthelines View Post

Polls don't mean anything, they're simply there to create traffic on a website and make the website money. The writers are not looking at them. A lot people are not happy with Will being stuck with Sonny and are vocal. The triangle was meant and created to play out for years and it's going to be wrapped up (temporarily) without the beats being played. I'm actually pretty surprised about the people who either want Will free or with someone other than Sonny. Sonny is ruined as a character. Sonny lied to Will, snuck around with Paul (when pretending he wanted to work on their marriage), abandoned Will twice and after death, instead of caring for Ari and being a dad for her (if you paid attention to Will's story for the 20+ years he was on the show, before Sonny he always wanted a supportive father who was there for him) he left to go to Paris. Before this, he told Paul to wait for him on Will's freshly dug grave.

Sonny is garbage, and if they want Will with Sonny they need to do what they did with Chad when BF took over and recast and reboot the character. Sonny should be a strong male lead, he's literally it when it comes to Titan since the show isn't interested in his brothers or Phillip. He shouldn't be a needy and whiny petulant child. The writing for him has been good lately, it needs work but the main issue is Freddie himself. He lost the character of Sonny when he left in 2015, came back and half-assed this version just so he could have a pay check. Sonny never waited or pined for Will, he listened to Will's voicemail after emotionally torturing Will for MONTHS and decided he'd go back to Salem only for Will to be murdered.

Ron is a gay man. He's going to want his legacy male gay lead with an equally strong male, and it won't be Sonny. I'm looking forward to the reunion since it will make the demise that much sweeter.
    Yep. FS, I feel, is more to blame with how poorly Sonny comes across. He either needs to step up or get recast with a stronger actor. The writing is there, but the actor is not.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X