Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain this weird Gabi/Paul/Sonny moment?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone explain this weird Gabi/Paul/Sonny moment?

I was cleaning out my DVR and re-watched the Aug. 14 episode. Sonny had just admitted to Paul that he killed Leo in the Kiriakis living room. Paul was holding his hand and consoling him. They both heard a noise.

It was Gabi. The camera POV noticed Gabi observing Paul and Sonny holding hands.

She retrieved a toy for Ari and left (so much Abigail gaslighting to do!)

Paul worried Gabi overheard them but Sonny was sure Gabi would have said something.

We all know everything on a soap happens for a reason but for the life of me I can't figure out the meaning of this scene.

Does Gabi know Sonny killed Leo? Does she think Paul and Sonny are hooking up? Is she just filing this away to use against them?

I doubt it. Seems like something the writers dropped.

Comment

I remember that scene and had the same questions. They don't show stuff on a soap unless there's a reason.

My thought was that she's filing it away. What is she filing away? Either that she saw them holding hands and thought they were becoming intimate again. Or she heard what they said about Leo.

Either way, she might think she has something to use against one of them if she needs it. And the way things are looking in spoilers, I wouldn't put anything past her.

Comment

• Jj1701
        Jj1701
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        Jj1701 commented
        Editing a comment
        Something this small could easily be dropped too. It was just one scene. It will only be important if they decide to bring Leo back. And it doesn't seem like they're doing that at this point.

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post
      I remember that scene and had the same questions. They don't show stuff on a soap unless there's a reason.

My thought was that she's filing it away. What is she filing away? Either that she saw them holding hands and thought they were becoming intimate again. Or she heard what they said about Leo.

Either way, she might think she has something to use against one of them if she needs it. And the way things are looking in spoilers, I wouldn't put anything past her.
      Agreed. Gabi is too smart not to put the situation with Leo together. As to how she could gain anything from it, I'm not sure. It could come in handy if/when Leo appears again - I don't think he's dead and I do think he'll be used to usher Paul off the canvas. Leo will threaten Ari (maybe necessitating Gabi's presence) and Will and Sonny, and in that crisis, Paul will realize Will and Sonny love each other and he will then leave town. Just my crazy guess.

Comment

I think that was a little anvil for an upcoming storyline. I think Ron put it there for Gabi to use in the future if Will or Sonny threatens to take her daughter away from her when Gabi’s schemes will be exposed. Gabi isn’t a doormat, she won’t just lay down and let them berate her. She knows Kate’s secret and how it affected Sonny and Titan, she knows that Chad knows about it and didn’t say anything to Sonny. Gabi also knows that Kate is working for Stefan.

She got everyone in her web but they aren’t her targets yet. Abigail, Stefan and baby Charlotte are.

Comment

Gabi will probably make Sonny work with her to continue deceiving Chad in some way by admitting that she knows what he and Paul were discussing. Or it could be nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Historia View Post
          I think that was a little anvil for an upcoming storyline. I think Ron put it there for Gabi to use in the future if Will or Sonny threatens to take her daughter away from her when Gabi’s schemes will be exposed. Gabi isn’t a doormat, she won’t just lay down and let them berate her. She knows Kate’s secret and how it affected Sonny and Titan, she knows that Chad knows about it and didn’t say anything to Sonny. Gabi also knows that Kate is working for Stefan.

She got everyone in her web but they aren’t her targets yet. Abigail, Stefan and baby Charlotte are.
          Ooh, excellent points. Gabi really does seem to have dirt on everyone in town, doesn't she? I wonder if the idea of Will and Sonny reuniting would threaten her somehow - at the very least two more people finding love when she's miserable.

Comment

Who is baby Charlotte?

Comment

• Historia
              Historia
              Board Regular
              Historia commented
              Editing a comment
              The main character from the movie ‘Charlotte’s web’

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
            Gabi will probably make Sonny work with her to continue deceiving Chad in some way by admitting that she knows what he and Paul were discussing. Or it could be nothing.
            Now this would make some twisted sense, thank you. Gabi might get in on the blackmail by twisting Sonny over Leo's death to get her own way with Chad.

Comment

Originally posted by Historia View Post

Gabi has a lot of ammunition; it appears!

Comment

• Historia
                Historia
                Board Regular
                Historia commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes but don’t worry, she will get hers when this story will be over. I believe people would look down on her and insult her but I think she will fight back.
                I don’t see her cowering down and begging for mercy.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                ALoyalSoapFan
                Scriptwriter
                ALoyalSoapFan commented
                Editing a comment
                Personally, I don't believe Gabriella will give a fig tree who looks down on her and insult her! Why should she? Where were they when she was on trial for 1st degree murder that Abby committed? Where were they when she was convicted of 1st degree murder bc of Abby's alter perjury testimony? Where were they when she was in the prison infirmary suffering from a broken arm and in severe excruciating pain from a cracked rib and internal bleeding, after being brutally beaten? Where have they been after being released from prison? I don't recall not one of Abby's coddling enablers mentioning a phone call, or sending a card, not even an honorary mention! The only one with encouraging words was Maggie! Julie was bashing her and the Hernandez family after learning it was Abby and not Gabriella that murdered Andre! She could have gotten out of prison months earlier if Hope wasn't extremely biased and corrupt!

Now, I do wholeheartedly agree with
                ….but I think she will fight back. I don’t see her cowering down and begging for mercy.

Originally posted by Historia;n1768293[B
              ]I think that was a little anvil for an upcoming storyline. I think Ron put it there for Gabi to use in the future if Will or Sonny threatens to take her daughter away from her when Gabi’s schemes will be exposed. Gabi isn’t a doormat, she won’t just lay down and let them berate her. She knows Kate’s secret and how it affected Sonny and Titan, she knows that Chad knows about it and didn’t say anything to Sonny. Gabi also knows that Kate is working for Stefan.

She got everyone in her web but they aren’t her targets yet. [/B]Abigail, Stefan and baby Charlotte are.
              I was agreeing with you until the bold underscore. The baby is alive bc of Gabriella!

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchy View Post

Ooh, excellent points. Gabi really does seem to have dirt on everyone in town, doesn't she? I wonder if the idea of Will and Sonny reuniting would threaten her somehow - at the very least two more people finding love when she's miserable.

She wont be threatened by Wilson. She loves them and she loves go-parenting Ari with them. Gabi will be happy for them unless they go after her down the road.
                To me it seems like Ron is already laying the ground for Gabi to land on her feet when she’ll be exposed.

Gabi will probably be verbally abused and have people attack her left and right but they won’t be able to do anything to her legally.

Kayla giving Stefan Abigail’s medical records is a crime that rivals Gabi changing the paternity test. Why did both situations happen in the same storyline? I think it happened so Kayla and the hospital won’t be able to sue her.
                Gabi will probably find that out the same way she found out all the business shenanigans.

Leo’s death is also linked to the business shenanigans between Ted/Kate/Chad vs Stefan (and Sonny/Titan at some extent)

Comment

• Abby_fan
                  Abby_fan
                  Abby_fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds more like a who killed Gabi storyline if you ask me!

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan
                  Scriptwriter
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wishful thinking! LOL

• Abby_fan
                  Abby_fan
                  Abby_fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ALoyalSoapFan
                  Scriptwriter
                  ALoyalSoapFan Not wishful thinking, don’t care that much. But when a character knows secrets on that many people, that character ends up dead. I don’t wish for characters to leave the show. I don’t hate anyone character that much. I just know Camila is doing other things, which is a clear sign that she is ready to move on from Days.

It wouldn't surprise me of Gabi is holding this info till she needs it later. Perhaps when either or both Will and Sonny realize what she's doing to Chabby and they threaten to keep Ari from her, I can see Gabi turning on them, threatening to turn them in, if they don't let her see Ari. I hope Will and Sonny do take Ari off her, she doesn't deserve to be a mother to that beautiful little girl.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan
                  Scriptwriter
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ROFL @ Sonny the murderer and Will helping him cover up his murder AND they LIED on Ari as better parents to Ari just bc Gabriella is finally fed up being Abby's doormat, whipping girl and pyssing gate! Abby did much more then Gabriella will dream of doing and she's the one that should have lost custody of her son! Then again, since he's being raised by his Nanny and probably calls her Mommy, he's safe!

• Beca Drags
                  Beca Drags
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Beca Drags commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was NOT murder, it was an accident, that was proven on screen. Yes, even with that accidental killing and covering it up in Will and Sonny's history now, they still are 100% better parents and have better morals to teach Ari than Gabi. Ari doesn't need the influence of an evil immoral, pathetic excuse for a woman as Ari's mother.

I honestly don't think it meant anything, I think it happened so Paul c9ould say to Sonny "Do you think Gabi heard anything?" Now I could be wrong it's not likely but it's possible LOL- but I really think it was a false alarm. I will be kind of surprised if it comes up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy44 View Post
                  I honestly don't think it meant anything, I think it happened so Paul c9ould say to Sonny "Do you think Gabi heard anything?" Now I could be wrong it's not likely but it's possible LOL- but I really think it was a false alarm. I will be kind of surprised if it comes up again.
                  Exactly! I believe if a thread was created listing all dropped scenes from the beginning of DOOL until now, we'd be shocked and amazed!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X