Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Paul

I just love Paul. While everybody from the wedding is running around going, “Oh, I don’t know who I love the most and want to be with and I don’t know if I can really forgive you for sleeping with Sami, etc. etc.” Paul is like, “Dude? Where’s Brady? Where’s Kristen? Is Brady in trouble?” The police catch on three episodes after he does. He was the only one who seemed to be paying attention to the danger of Kristen and honing in on where his attention really need to be devoted.

He is so smart, he’s a great, supportive brother and he’s an awesome boyfriend. His concern has always been for Will first. While I’m not disappointed to see Wilson back together, I hate that it has to be at Paul’s expense. I think he really loves Will in a very unselfish way.

Then with Sami he both doesn’t put up with her crap and calls her out for what she is – a fugitive – but has compassion for her and even risks his own life to save hers.

Originally posted by closetdaysfan View Post
    I just love Paul. While everybody from the wedding is running around going, “Oh, I don’t know who I love the most and want to be with and I don’t know if I can really forgive you for sleeping with Sami, etc. etc.” Paul is like, “Dude? Where’s Brady? Where’s Kristen? Is Brady in trouble?” The police catch on three episodes after he does. He was the only one who seemed to be paying attention to the danger of Kristen and honing in on where his attention really need to be devoted.
    I know right? Everyone's in the midst of their personal love dramas and Paul is the only one actually realizing something might be wrong with Brady, and doing something about it.

I love your whole post. Paul is a total gem. I hope his exit story is that he meets a handsome zillionaire who only has eyes for him and they fall madly in love and spend the rest of their life visiting exotic locations.

Comment

I love Paul as well. I hope they are not going to kill John's son. John is going through enough. Why not just let him leave to be with his mother and gramps. I don't want him dead. Just in case if Will or Sonny leave the show again he can come back with a storyline. I heard that he got a contract with Disney, so I'm happy for Paul.

Comment

I'm ready for Paul to leave.

He made me laugh in Friday's episode though. Good detective work.

Comment

I am going to miss that sweet personality, hot body, gorgeous eyes. I hate he's leaving the show, now that Will has his memory back and he's going to back to daddy Sonny.

Comment

Paul is amazing. I love how compassionate and fair he is no matter what. He actually cares about Sonny even after the way Sonny dumped him and broke his heart. Paul is always concerned about everyone and he always tries to be supportive. He was such a devoted boyfriend to Will. And watching Paul risks his life for Will’s mother while he was cheating on him with Sonny, broke my heart.
            I knew Horita was ending because of CS’s departure from the show but I was hoping that they would give the character some dignity. The way they have Will and Sonny just use him then discard him makes me so mad.

Comment

I like Paul too. I hope the writers didn't kill him off. I would much rather have him go to San Francisco for a time to be with the other side of his family.

Comment

I love Paul. When he first came on I was like meh. But then he got to talking with Will and I was like okay. Now with the original Will the way they look at each other just makes me sigh. sonny just wants Will to be a stepford husband. The only way they'll stay together is if they don't bring another gay guy on for Will to cheat with. Horita is it and wilson is just a consolation prize.

Paul and Will bring out the best in each other. They remind me of the couple from Hart to Hart. They remind me that a couple can have some drama but at the end of the day be together. If Will needs to be married he needs to be married to Paul "You'd drink my bath water" Narita. Paul derves to go out not being cheated on by Will with whiny sonny. Whatever Will gets going back to sonny he deserves it.

Paul is a good man and he deserves a man who loves only him. He got sonnied by sonny and Will. I'm going to stop now before I get suspended for saying bad words.

Comment

Paul is okay to me. I don't like how they made him insta-son to John and John has had most of his scenes with him while seemingly ignoring Brady and all that he has gone through. Has John ever asked Brady how he's handling losing custody of Tate or has he asked how his grandson Tate is doing?

I am neither a Wilson nor a Horita fan, but I always knew Wilson was likely endgame. Besides Will started lying to Paul long before getting his memory back. And Paul really rubbed me the wrong way when he was grilling Will in the aisle about what happened to him while reading Shakespeare for Jarlena. I mean, seriously. And Paul had been exhibiting controlling behavior like that for awhile now. Maybe things would have been different if CS wasn't leaving the show, but he is. So no, I don't feel sorry for Paul.

Comment

• icyblue2034
                    icyblue2034
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    icyblue2034 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was a bit rude for Paul to stop Will in the aisle the way he did.

• cali815
                    cali815
                    Board Regular
                    cali815 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was weird for Paul to stop Will at the wedding, but I don't think it was controlling or rude. He is really concerned about Will and Will was obviously having an emotional moment right then and Paul was offering to be there if Will needed him. It made no sense during the wedding and don't know what the point of the writers putting it there was, but there it was.

The only thing is that he could have taken the gun from Sami without risking someone getting shot and instead he just sat there.

I do actually like Paul. I don't like him with Will or Sonny, however. And I think forcing him into their orbit did the character no favors at all. The character had a lot of potential, and that's saying something given his introduction as an interloper who was also forced into John's family in a time frame that we know John couldn't have fathered a child. They just wasted it by first tying him to Sonny and then having him shack up with an amnesiac. Meanwhile his so-called training only amounted getting himself caught by Mateo when he and John charged in blind to a drug lord's hacienda. And of course there's the yet unexplained discrepancy between Paul's appearance and that of his parents. And how John is all about Paul but never takes any time for Brady, which I guess you could say is a symptom of being an insta-kid.

For all that, and I say it to illustrate my point: I think Paul is a good character. Mostly kind hearted, especially in comparison to his earlier years on the show, and strong. Naive at times, only when the writers wanted him to be as evidenced by his history, but otherwise smart. He could have done so much more if he hadn't been tied to Will and Sonny and if they'd taken him as a P.I. with training from an ISA agent seriously.

Comment

Paul was a good character, and I wish he was staying. I would have liked to see him away from Sonny and Will for awhile, I liked seeing him as a detective.

Comment

I absolutely love the character of Paul and I adore Christopher Sean. I am just gutted that he is leaving the show. I am happy for him landing at Disney (sort of), but wish he was in a role where I could see that gorgeous face of his onscreen.

That said, I think the role of Paul has tremendous potential, especially in the detective / secret agent role. I know people didn't like putting him in John's family, but I didn't care. I like him having family ties to Salem. Maybe it would have been better for him to be a DiMera, but I really like the chemistry he has with DH as his Dad. I think that is why they have put him with DH so much in father/son scenes. He has much better chemistry with DH than Eric Martsolf (who I always thought was too old to be cast as John's son -- sorry).

And CS is just such a darn good actor. I will miss him so much on the show.

Comment

Paul was a dud from the start. Nice to look at shirtless though.

Comment

Paul's like a breath of fresh sane air in Salem. I like him. He's got a good heart.

Comment

I love Paul too! Exactly as he is. Since CS is leaving I noticed an Asian American man in a male Dove soap commercial who looks a lot like CS. Don't know if he can act, but he made me want to buy Dove soap. LOL. I will really miss CS and wish him all the best.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X