Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Making sense of Abigail's reaction to Stefan.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BradyG
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
    Well I guess it was in character for Stefan to be a rapist as well since his brother, EJ; father, Stefano; and cousin, Lawerence were all rapist. So it is not his fault. But I still say Abigail didn’t have to be given a mental illness.
    No because Stefan, E.J, Stefano, ad Lawrence didn't or don't have mental illnesses. They're just evil. There's a difference between having a mental illness and being just plain evil. They were brought up to be evil and do horrible things to people but they're not ill. If you're referring to Stefan, him raping Abby absolutely 100% was his fault because he knew what he was doing was wrong and that Abby couldn't consent to sleeping with him.
    Last edited by BradyG; September 1, 2018, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Your response is a little confusing.

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      To BradyG, ....That's the thing here with Stefan...even if he knew, he was blinded by the love of Gabigail! And Gabigail did went after him.

Yeah, EJ was evil, but Sami affected him. Not sure of Lawerance, cuz I did not see those scenes, but yeah too. Stefano was evil too. Stefan, well he is bad on Kayla, but he fell in holes with CHABBY, lol.
  • Beca Drags
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by BradyG View Post
    Beca Drags Abby's D.I.D actually didn't come out of nowhere. It obviously came about after Abby accidentally killed Andre in self defense and the trauma of what she had done was too great that she couldn't handle it and it caused her personality to split.
    I know how it came about, but honestly, DID wasn't necessary. The DID plot point, was dreamed up, just so RC could get "a form" of Abigail into bed with Stefan. That's it. He even admitted that in an interview. That's the whole reason he gave her DID. They could have just stuck with her blocking out how she accidentally killed Andre, from her PTSD recurring, they didn't have to give her DID. RC only gave her that, for pure purpose of creating sex between Abigail, at least "a form" of Abigail and Stefan. That is irresponsible writing and not caring about the character or the integrity of the character.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Chad left because he is selfish. Abigail didn’t call for Stefan and ask him to touch her belly. Chad asks as if he walked in on Abigail and Stefan having sex in the living room of their house. Chad should not be chatting up with Gabi and Ari while his wife is dealing with carrying a child that was conceived while she was suffering a mental illness. So is Chad now thinking that Abigail consented? Because that is the only reason I will accept for that man leaving his oh so beloved wife. And if he goes back to her because he finds out that child is his, then I know Abigail needs some major mental therapy. Ugh...I can’t stand Chad.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      Chad is doing some jerk like things, I agree, but nothing he's done makes him even remotely close to being as bad as Stefan the rapist. Abigail should not have to be saddled with her rapist, or have to interact with him at all. I want what Abigail wants, and she wants her husband. No, Chad is not perfect, but he's a man that would NEVER force a woman to have sex against her will. Not sure how Chad is being looked at worse than Stefan? Stefan preyed on and raped a mentally ill Abigail. There's nothing to defend that. It was a sick and depraved act. That deserves my HATE and my repulsion for him doing that to my favorite. I would NEVER, not in a million years think he is better for Abigail than Chad!!

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      No, Chad is worse than Stefan. Stefan didn’t even know anything about Abigail. He didn’t promise her anything. But Chad married her and promised her through sickness and in health, for better or worse until death. So how is he so much better than Stefan? This husband of Abigail’s has walked out on her while she is pregnant for her disgusting rapist just because he saw him with Stefan’s hand on her baby bump. But it is okay for Abigail to walk in on Chad and his little microwave family sharing an intimate moment. Yeah, Chad is so wonderful that he makes me sick. I wish Abigail would send him his divorce papers, and he walks of the nearest pier until all the bubbles stop.
  • ALoyalSoapFan
    Soap Addict
    • Sep 2016

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

Actually, you made the real statement in how I feel as a general viewer. Dont care much of CHABBY, but I do acknowledge that they are popular, but also sense with a fanbase, when Stefan first arrived, they just did not wanted him in CHABBY circle. I feel too, if it's not too late, more stuff will be happening to Abby in the near future. Trying to balance out her feelings and if Gabigail might reappear again, if it's thru her feelings. Abby, I feel may not be okay in a long haul. She needs to tackle her problems.
    when Stefan first arrived, they just did not wanted him in CHABBY circle.
    Really? That's the sense you got? ICDM! I remember the article that was posted and the threads/posts that followed expressing excitement of Stefan being "infatuated" in Abby! Only a small few of us were not excited and started the countdown of his character destruction. We called him Ben 4.0 (Ben, Cameron, EJ, Dario. We would have added Austin, if he wasn't passed out drunk)! When Abby split into her real personality that called herself Gabi Hernandez and now calls herself Gabby with a Y bc of Stefan there were much more threads rooting for them then there ever were for C&A! I believe I was the only one that never saw and still don't the "infatuation" he had for Abby! Now Gabby with a Y was a horse of a different color! They were steamy and I got a kick watching her desperately trying to seduce him with her feminine wiles! There were only one time that I can remember that I was disgusted with her! When she was making an idiotic JA fool of herself by jumping up and down on the bed, gloating over sending Gabriella to prison! Other than that scene, I was actually enjoying Stefan and Gabby with a Y! They had/have off the charts chemistry! I did enjoy their scene of her playing the piano and singing to him! I also enjoyed their hot and steamy bedroom scene and their hospital scenes! In fact, if MM & TC are nominated those are the reels I'd love for them to submit!

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the sense I got that CHABBY fans did not like that Stefan was going to be in their circle when he first arrived to Doug's Place. And that I knew from the pic that was shown months ago, before it actually happened on Jan. 2018, that Stefan was eyeing on Abby & Chad. I do agree with you that Stefan could have been Dario 2.0 something. I actually believe Stefan can hang on his own, and make things interesting. He being in CHABBY's, actually made CHABBY alive and interesting. Before that, CHABBY was in their happy phrase, but to me, they were plain. Needed a spice to it. Now, Stefan put them on the map again.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      Chabby did NOT need Stefan in their story to make them interesting. I think it is more like, Days needs a new and more creative head writer that doesn't have tunnel vision in immediately wanting to use DID in one of his stories. RC needs to stop with his obsession with DID. It's crap and insensitive, especially with the irresponsible way he writes it. Chabby are interesting ALL ON THEIR OWN, they didn't need another third party story. They needed something completely different! A story that unites them, instead of tearing them apart. It can be done on soaps, write for a couple that unites them, not breaks them up! Marci and Billy are wonderful enough in their chemistry and their portrayals to make any story work.

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      RC is a FANTASTIC writer! Thanks to RC, DOOL won an Emmy AND so did he! I truly believe unless the Emmy's are cancelled he AND DOOL will WIN their SECOND Emmy! I've immensely enjoyed ALL his rodeos and DID rodeos but ONE and that's bc of Abby and Abby only! However, although, she portrayed Abby's TRUE personality of being a psychotic psychopath I did enjoy Gabby with a Y! I truly believe MM (her first) & TC (his second) will win an Emmy for their superb portrayal of Stefan & Gabby with a Y! I hope they submit their reels of her playing the piano and singing to him, their hot and steamy bedroom scene and their hospital scene!

As for C&A, RC promised to break up the quads, although, they were popular and script C&A's :"history!"

He's a man of his word and has kept his promise! Their "history" for as long as I've seen them on screen have ALWAYS been, at least, ONE interloping angst! I have ALSO noticed the interloping angst MUST always be a fan favorite or fan favorites and NOT a DAY PLAYER! After their propping duties are OVER their character(s) MUST be destroyed at C&A's sacrificial altar! Until, I see, at least, ONE scene of C&A carrying their OWN story for, at least, FIVE minutes or until a commercial, I will ALWAYS believe what's shown on screen!
  • BradyG
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2010

Abby_fan What about my response is confusing to you?

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      You are saying that they weren’t mental. I don’t know how that addresses my post.
  • anitalyfe
    Recurring Poster
    • Mar 2018

I really really don't get this mentality that because the show is trying to reverse course on rape it's suddenly not rape. Like WHAT? It's like saying Bo never existed because Bo doesn't get mentioned on the show anymore. Umm no. I saw Bo for years. I know he existed.

I don't buy into what the show tries to sell me when it comes to certain things.

Yes I roll my eyes and accept things like SORAS kids but for things like sexual assault? No. They can hang a pine tree air freshener over a pile of sh*t to try and disguise the smell but now it's just like like someone took a dump in a pine forest.

Ron wants to try and save Stefan so it's like reverse reverse. Sorry no. They did it with EJ and many accepted it and loved him. Great. I wasn't one of them. I always thought he was a gross nasty POS. The show pretended he didn't rape Sami. But I knew he did. I don't care that the show reversed course. I saw that he did it.

I don't use the show for a moral compass and I think it's kinda insulting to suggest I do. I know right from wrong and what I accept on TV isn't what I accept in real life. I love Ben for crying out loud. BUT there is just a few things I cannot accept. Sexual assault is one. Yes it's a soap. Yes morality is out the window. But this is *MY* opinion about it. I also think that because consent is such a blurred issue in our society that the more we just accept these things on TV the more people blur the lines in real life. It's the same idea that video games and movies desensitize us to violence. There is truth in it even if we are still ultimately responsible for our choices. I'm not saying rape stories can't be told but soaps just seem to have these stories on the regular and make it no big deal. And it really rubs me wrong.

Comment

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to be clear. I'm not telling people what to think. The show does what the show does. Nobody HAS to accept it. But I don't buy that it's confusing for people. Days has done this before. All I'm saying is that it's happening.

• anitalyfe
      anitalyfe commented
      Editing a comment
      Jj1701 I never said the show hasn't done it before. I'm saying why are people trying to claim something on the show that we saw happen didn't happen? That's what is confusing. The show can try and claim whatever it wants but what we saw happen DID happen whether people want to get tied up in hater agenda or not.

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand. They very clearly said it was rape. There should be no debate about that. Much as I hate Abby, I agree with you on that.
  • BBDaysBabe
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2017

I think it would be so much better if Ron would have Abby come out and admit she does have an honest attraction towards him and have from the beginning. I wouldn't criticize her in any way for that because she would finally be honest with herself and to he and Chad. There's nothing wrong with her having feelings for someone when history tells her it should be for someone else. The heart wants who it wants and if her feelings for Chad changed I don't see a thing wrong with it. Admitting her love for Stefan would relieve a lot of stress in her mind and those men could have the life they deserve.
    Last edited by BBDaysBabe; September 3, 2018, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if she did that, it wouldn’t take the rape away, nor make Chad love Gabi.

• BBDaysBabe
      BBDaysBabe commented
      Editing a comment
      Gabi doesn't have anything to do with this and Abby doesn't believe she was raped. She's gone back and forth on it and has never made a strong stand on being raped. She's also never pressed rape charges. I go by what is shown and not what I wish the writer would make the characters feel.
  • Beca Drags
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by BBDaysBabe View Post
    I think it would be so much better if Ron would have Abby come out and admit she does have an honest attraction towards him and have from the beginning. I wouldn't criticize her in any way for that because she would finally honest with herself and to he and Chad. There's nothing wrong with Her having feelings for someone when history tells her it should be for someone else. The heart wants who it wants and if her feelings for Chad changed I don't see a thing wrong with it. Admitting her love for Stefan would relieve a lot of stress in her mind and those men could have the life they deserve.
    Except for the fact that there's been absolutely no hint that Abigail has had any attraction for Stefan. NOTHING has been portrayed to even remotely suggest that. Her heart wants ONLY her husband, Chad. Abigail herself feels nothing but disgust for Stefan. Her feelings for Chad have NOT changed. She still loves him and wants, ONLY him. She doesn't want her rapist.

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
      BBDaysBabe commented
      Editing a comment
      I have seen many clues that she is attracted to him.

She has never made a firm accusation of rape against Stefan and has not pressed charges against him.

I don't see her wanting only Chad because she made love to his brother.

I don't see her loving only Chad because she made love to his brother.

He doesn't disgust her, he excites her. She wants his attention and slapped his face hard when he gave it to Gabi once. Would any woman disgusted by a man who raped her let him feel their baby move?

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      BBDaysBabe Okay, First, she didn't file charges, because she didn't want Chad to be prosecuted for how he beat Stefan up, and she's confused over the whole damn thing about what her alter felt. It's not about Abigail, herself, having any attraction to him.

Second, She, (Abigail herself) did NOT "make love" to Stefan. Abigail was raped in her mental incapacity. Abigail herself, emerged screaming for help to get away from him and objecting fiercely to sex with him. That was made 100% clear, Abigail was not consenting. She loves and wants, ONLY her husband. That's been portrayed in her actions and dialogue!

Third, Nothing has been portrayed on screen to show that Stefan "excites" her. She slapped him, because of the vile comment he made about wishing it was her he was sexually harassing. She sees nothing sexy or exciting about him. He's a predatory rapist. A woman really can mean, NO, when she's saying NO! To suggest otherwise, is backward and disgusting and irresponsible to think that women think like that!

Lastly, she let him touch her belly in a moment of emotional exhaustion, and just wanting to get rid of him. It was not about her being attracted to him. She doesn't want his attention. She doesn't seek him out. She doesn't call him. She doesn't think about him in a longing way. She wants NOTHING to do with him.

NOTHING has been proven that Abigail, herself, is attracted to him.

• BBDaysBabe
      BBDaysBabe commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't agree with you so I'll leave it here. I don't see any reason for a woman violated by rape not to press charges or to walk around town claiming one minute it happened and not claiming it the following week. She would be consistent in her accusations and press the criminal charge if she felt raped. I haven't seen her do that so I won't call him a rapist.

I also don't consider it love when a woman has sex with another man behind her husband's back and then puts him down when he finds her in bed with him. If she really felt she had the upperhand over Stefan and is his victim she would have a problem putting him in prison by now. If she loved Chad she would have fought to overcome the alters when Stefan had her in bed and she would have fought them before letting her best friend be charged for a murder she didn't commit.
  • Beca Drags
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by anitalyfe View Post
    I really really don't get this mentality that because the show is trying to reverse course on rape it's suddenly not rape. Like WHAT? It's like saying Bo never existed because Bo doesn't get mentioned on the show anymore. Umm no. I saw Bo for years. I know he existed.

I don't buy into what the show tries to sell me when it comes to certain things.

Yes I roll my eyes and accept things like SORAS kids but for things like sexual assault? No. They can hang a pine tree air freshener over a pile of sh*t to try and disguise the smell but now it's just like like someone took a dump in a pine forest.

Ron wants to try and save Stefan so it's like reverse reverse. Sorry no. They did it with EJ and many accepted it and loved him. Great. I wasn't one of them. I always thought he was a gross nasty POS. The show pretended he didn't rape Sami. But I knew he did. I don't care that the show reversed course. I saw that he did it.

I don't use the show for a moral compass and I think it's kinda insulting to suggest I do. I know right from wrong and what I accept on TV isn't what I accept in real life. I love Ben for crying out loud. BUT there is just a few things I cannot accept. Sexual assault is one. Yes it's a soap. Yes morality is out the window. But this is *MY* opinion about it. I also think that because consent is such a blurred issue in our society that the more we just accept these things on TV the more people blur the lines in real life. It's the same idea that video games and movies desensitize us to violence. There is truth in it even if we are still ultimately responsible for our choices. I'm not saying rape stories can't be told but soaps just seem to have these stories on the regular and make it no big deal. And it really rubs me wrong.
    BRAVO!!!! This means even more coming from a non-Abby/Chabby fan. I don't think anyone is looking to this show for their moral compass. This is about irresponsible writing and RC trying to save his new pet character. I'm sorry, he should have never made him a rapist if he wanted him to be a romantic lead. No amount of trying to back track on it now, will ever change the fact, IT WAS RAPE, and nothing will change that. I agree, EJ was a nasty rapist, and now so is Stefan. No glossing over it, will change it. They need to stop using rape, and then trying to wash it away afterward. That's what needs to stop. The bottom line is, they need to stop trying to make romantic leads out of characters that are rapists. That kind of stuff just doesn't work in this day and age. I never bought it 30 years ago, and I sure don't buy it now.

Comment

• BradyG
      Board Regular
      • Sep 2010

Abby_fan It sounded like you were saying that Stefan, E.J. Stefano, and Lawrence all at mental issues because they were born to be rapists. Like they inherited it or something.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        There is no such thing to be born as rapists, lol!

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Rape is a crime not a mental issue and it can be predisposed in genetic make-up to be that type. Or heck, that may also be some type of mental disorder to think that a woman doesn’t have a right to consent. But I was saying that they are born that way it appears because it seems to happen a lot in the Dimera and Alamain family of which Stefan is a part.
    • BradyG
      Board Regular
      • Sep 2010

tiff5555 That's no excuse Tiff. Stefan knew damn well that physically it was Abby and that she didn't consent. You really need to understand that Gabby isn't real because I don't think you get it. Whatever she thinks, feels, wants don't matter because she's NOT REAL!

Comment

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly, @BradyG!!! I've said it a thousand times, "Gabby" is NOT real! Nothing that alter said, did, consented to, felt, can be taken with any credibility and what's worse is Stefan knew that. He just ignored that fact, for his own agenda and selfish lustful purposes!!! "Gabby" is just a symptom of her illness! A glitch in in a dark wig, nothing more.

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        You can say it a thousand and one times but it will not erase what was shown on screen! "Not real" Gabby with a Y, attempted to murder, Marlena, Kate and Vivian! "Not real" Gabby with a Y made an immunity deal with the DA to keep her and Stefan from going to prison! "Not real" Gabby with a Y for several MONTHS including in HK desperately tried to SEDUCE Stefan into bed by using her feminine wiles! While Gabriella was on trial for the murder that Abby committed, "not real" Gabby with a Y was in HK with Stefan making an idiotic JA fool of herself by jumping up and down on the bed gloating over their accomplishments of sending Gabriella to prison! "Not real" Gabby with a Y gave the murder evidences that Abby used to murder Andre to Stefan who gave them to Vivian! "Not real" Gabby with a Y convinced Stefan the best way to keep her from going to prison is to protect Abby bc if Abby went to prison so shall she! That's why he gave the murder evidences to Vivian who either place them in Ari's backpack or hired someone! Chad burst into Stefan's bedroom and found "not Real" Gabby with a Y and Stefan in bed! "Not real" Gabby with a Y became infuriated with Chad and cursed him and professed her undying love for Stefan and hatred for Chad! "Not real" Gabby with a Y at the precinct continued professing her undying love for Stefan and hatred for Chad and than did the most disgusting, despicable thing imaginable by spitting a glob of spit in Chad's face!

Therefore, for someone that's "not real" yet she IS Abby then Abby w/o a shadow of doubt must be permanently and forever locked up in an asylum for the criminally insane OR permanently and forever locked in prison for harden prisoners that are criminally insane!

Abby is an extremely and immensely danger to society including Thomas! No way and no how should someone that mentally insane be allowed to walk freely to commit more criminal crimes then have her "not real" psychotic psychopath personalities wreck havoc!

Abby IS the HOST of her psychotic psychopath personalities! They are not body snatchers nor aliens from another planet! Abby is not brainwashed nor does she have a brain chip! She IS her alters and her alters are her! They have always and they will always be apart of Abby who is hosting them!
    • tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

It was not Stefan's fault that Gabigail turned him on! That's the thing here. She was real for him to protect her. That is why this story is two sided and may be very more to this.

Comment

• anitalyfe
        anitalyfe commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't care if Stefan walked around with an erection 24/7 because he was so turned on. He knew she was mentally ill. Walk away. Period. It's not two sided.

As far as we know Stefan's not mentally ill therefore he's just a sick F-er.

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Tiff, I see your point in a way. Stefan was trying to protect Abigail and himself as well as his mother by not telling what was going on with Abigail. I think he was ready to turn himself in when Gabby hit Marlene with the fire poker. Gabby was very enticing with Stefan and she keep trying to get him in bed. The rape may not have been so glaring had the real Abigail not appeared screaming for him to stop.

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow tiff5555, do you know how backward that sounds?? "Gabigail turned him on, so he couldn't help himself." Seriously?? Do you not see how utterly and just plain nonsense that thinking is?? He's a grown ass man, he had control of that situation and he could have stopped if he wanted, but he only thought about his OWN selfish desires. He was obsessed with owning Abigail and her illness and alter was a way for him to do that. He took Abigail in her mental incapacity, just so he could have her and stick it to Chad, which he does, every time he sees Chad. There's NOTHING good about him or two-sided about this. He's a predatory rapist now, and that will NEVER change! He's remorseless and arrogant about what he did, which makes it even worse, if that's possible. I still can't believe the defense of this sick character continues. He's one of the most disgusting characters I've seen created on a soap in decades. He's vile and he needs torched in HTS, with Abigail lighting the match!!!
    • Beca Drags
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2005

It was not Stefan's fault that Gabigail turned him on! That's the thing here. She was real for him to protect her. That is why this story is two sided and may be very more to this.
      Still talking about "Gabby" as if she's real. Just because she was "real" to Stefan, doesn't make her so. He was warned by Marlena "Gabby" is not real, he is living in a world of delusion. There's NOTHING two-sided about this. Stefan is a predator that preyed on a mentally ill woman and then raped her. That's a FACT, and there's no way around it.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        And Marlena also said that her alters are real. Yes, the story is very much two sided. And no, Stefan was not a predator and did not preyed on mentally ill woman. That is not what I saw. I saw Gabigail taking charge of her situation, and Stefan was in awe of that! Then she pursued him and he liked her even more.

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        tiff5555 NO, Marlena NEVER told him they are real. She told him the exact opposite. She let him know, "Gabby" is not a real person, but he ignored that. He knew it too, since he researched DID in that stupid book. Stefan is the exact definition of a predator. He knew the whole time she was sick and NEVER once attempted to get her help. He exploited Abigail's mental illness for his own selfish desires. That's what being a predator is.
    • ALoyalSoapFan
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2016

Exactly! My stars, he's NOT gay! For several MONTHS she was in HIS bedroom SEDUCING him INCLUDING in HK by using her FEMININE WILES! There's so much ENTICING a man is able to ENDURE b4 he FINALLY gives the ENTICER exactly what she wants, desire AND needs!

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, since the R card must be played then Gabby with a Y, R Stefan! Same as if Eve hadn't walked in and stopped Brady and Kristen, if they had sex then Kristen would have R him!

I truly believe that's exactly why Chad did not want Abby on trial for murdering Andre AND also why Abby hasn't pressed charges against Stefan! After the jury heard about her "not real" psychotic psychopaths personalities and the havoc they caused by attempted murders, to three elderly women, immunity deals, perjury testimonies that had Gabriella convicted of murder that Abby committed, seduction to Stefan AND murdering Andre when she was NOT mentally insane, she would have been found guilty by insanity! Her sentence would be permanently locked up in an asylum for the criminally insane or in prison for harden criminal that's criminally insane!

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        anitalyfe That's the thing with Ben/Ciara, Ciara shouldn't be with a serial killer, but the audience are liking their chemistry. It's the same with Abby & Stefan. Even with Gabigail. There is chemistry there. It's up to the audience to like or dislike. It's also confusing that people are calling rape with Stefan, but not calling Ben a serial killer...With Gabi and Abby, yeah, Days is making look like Abby as this innocent person, but the audience is feeling for Gabi more than Abby. If Days would have went with Abby facing her consequences, people would feel for her.

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Personally, as IRL, I never played the nic-picking game! Therefore, if there's outrage on what happened between Stefan and Gabby with a Y then why aren't there the same outrage with what Gabby with a Y AND Dr. Laura did to Marlena, Kate and Vivian, or making an immunity deal or what she said to Chad including spitting a glob of spit in his face? Why aren't there outrage with what Dr. Laura did on the witness stand? Her perjury testimony had Gabriella convicted!

Personally, I couldn't careless how I'm judged, I am much more outraged on what Abby's psychotic psychopath alters did to Marlena, Kate, Vivian AND I am especially furious, angry, disgusted AND PO that Abby's psychotic psychopath alter perjury testimony had Gabriella convicted and sent to prison, where she was brutally beaten so badly that she may never have anymore children, then I am of what happened between Stefan & Gabby with a Y!
    • Abby_fan
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2015

Gabby is not real but she is a part of Abigail. What part? I am trying to understand at what point do these alters not matter. Stefan should have resisted and there is no doubt about it. He raped Abigail because she could not give consent. But, these alters are integrated inside of her mind, correct? So now Abigail feels what they felt even though they were not real but they were her. At some point, Abigail began to understand what happened while she was locked in her mind.

Gabby loved Stefan and she acted on that love. So would it be wrong to say that since Abigail is integrated that she doesn’t feel something more than disgust for Stefan? Gabby played the piano and also sang songs. She was almost an entire person on her own. So if Dr. Laura is responsible for lying on the stand against Gabi, why isn’t Gabby responsible for sleeping with Stefan? This can become confusing and I can understand why Abigail may be perplexed.

I also don’t think that Abby should be locked away from her family and child. She is integrated, getting therapy and on medication. She has every right to live in society as any other person with mental issues. She is not harming anyone in Salem.

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

The alters are Abby's feelings. She did not wanted them to get out but it did. I do understand that in general it was a rape, but I also feel in how this is going, it is two sided. Gabigail did some things and Stefan fell for them. Even if Stefan gets charged, it will be dropped, because he will say that Gabigail pressured him in his desires. As of Abby, I feel that she should have faced her consequences. And I don't feel Abby is going to get better, but I guess I will have to wait and see.

Comment

• Beca Drags
          Beca Drags commented
          Editing a comment
          I will NEVER believe the alter's feelings are Abigail's feelings. I don't care if it's been said in dialogue, I don't buy it. That is NOT how DID works and RC is taking a giant liberty with that nonsense, just to try and force an attempt at a rapemance.(which I think and hope has been shelved) It's been made 100% clear that Abigail herself has no romantic feelings for Stefan. In fact, it's the opposite, she hates him. She's confused about her illness and thinks she has to feel what her alter felt, but she doesn't have to feel that and she doesn't!!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X