Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making sense of Abigail's reaction to Stefan.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this STEBIGAIL story BradyG It's something different and unique to see

Comment

Stefan is a loser and a pervert. I dont like him for what he did to Gabi and also for the fact that a fine ass man like that feels the need to chase after a WIG!! I mean gmab!

I acknowledge he raped Abby which is obvi wrong. I also acknowledge Abby is responsible for her actions towards Gabi. I DO NOT care that she is mentally ill. That excuse does not absolve her of her actions the same way Ben's mental illness does not absolve him of his actions. I hold them BOTH repsonsible for the heinous things they did, mental illness or not.
      Last edited by Flowercity79; September 3, 2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• blueskye67
        blueskye67 commented
        Editing a comment
        This is how I feel Flowercity79. I agree with everything.

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        @bluesky67 great minds lol

I think the writing of Abby here is just wrong and she would never let her rapist touch her stomach. This has been brought on by RC to add drama for Abby and Chad.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        Which was pointless considering that Ben's return was enough drama for Chad/Abby to begin with. They could've fleshed out Stefan and put him in a triangle with Chloe/Lucas to begin with. Gabi could've had her own story or paired with Stefan(pre rape Abby).

i am not sure if the abby is even staying on the show, so all this stefan mess may amount to nothing.

Comment

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        Abby and Chad are both leaving the show their are rumors that they are leaving together and they get remarried their are rumors that they are leaving to get a fresh start away from the people who have tried to ruin them. There is nothing with Stefan so of course it will amount to nothing. The only thing with Stefan is him raping Abby and Abby fighting for her marriage.

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      The alters are Abby's feelings. She did not wanted them to get out but it did. I do understand that in general it was a rape, but I also feel in how this is going, it is two sided. Gabigail did some things and Stefan fell for them. Even if Stefan gets charged, it will be dropped, because he will say that Gabigail pressured him in his desires. As of Abby, I feel that she should have faced her consequences. And I don't feel Abby is going to get better, but I guess I will have to wait and see.
      If Stefan is charged his rapist behind would go to jail for rape. He was well aware an alter cannot consent. He was told by Marlena the alter did not have the ability to consent for the host, Abby. Stefan is a deviant who heard Abby screaming for him to get off her and he like a typical rapist ignored her no and forced out an alter who he then raped. There is nothing loving or sexy about what Stefan did. Thank goodness this is fiction because my gag reflex would be in overdrive.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe his charges would be dropped because he could say that Gabigail pursued him. Even if the judge denied him of his rights, the judge would do the same thing to Abby. Abby has committed several crimes. I am even surprised that she is free. Usually with these crimes, she would be locked away for a lifetime. Since it's a soap, well, Abby can't do no wrong

Somebody, an “expert” on Days needs to educate themselves on consent, different types of mental illnesses and legalities.

Comment

Originally posted by lovelydtc View Post
        Somebody, an “expert” on Days needs to educate themselves on consent, different types of mental illnesses and legalities.
        I feel like they know, but they just don't care.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
          CanaryFan98 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish I could thank this comment.

I watched the news every night to know that somebody like Abby, could never come out to society. Since it's a fictional soap, things are done differently. Not everything is going to go in real life, unless the soap really makes it important. I wished they did with other stories. Plus, things can change in a soap. They are known to drop a story too, so maybe you might get your wish and this DID story never happened. I wished it never did, but it was the highlight of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post

I feel like they know, but they just don't care.
          Scary isn’t it? I just thank God this is fiction. Damnnn. The EJami rape was bad enough but we are in 2018 during the MeToo movement; you would think Days would be more careful in writing these type of stories.

Comment

I watched the news every night to know that somebody like Abby, could never come out to society. Since it's a fictional soap, things are done differently. Not everything is going to go in real life, unless the soap really makes it important. I wished they did with other stories. Plus, things can change in a soap. They are known to drop a story too, so maybe you might get your wish and this DID story never happened. I wished it never did, but it was the highlight of this year.
            Seriously, what news are you watching???? DID is a rare occurrence. Someone who killed in self defense, like Abby did Andre would never ever be sentenced to life in prison. Even if you go with Manslaughter; no one is given life in prison especially for a first crime.

Abby’s DID is under medical care. She is not deemed a danger to society. So what court would render her life in prison? What are you talking about.

Comment

Scary isn’t it? I just thank God this is fiction. Damnnn. The EJami rape was bad enough but we are in 2018 during the MeToo movement; you would think Days would be more careful in writing these type of stories.
              Completely scary. It's sad and pathetic how irresponsible this writing is. I don't look to Days or any soap for a moral compass, but I would expect them to treat such serious topics as mental illness and rape with the care and sensitivity it deserves! They just seem to ignore any professionalism when it comes to writing about serious topics like that.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                CanaryFan98 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep which is why Days should stick to campy stuff and family drama like the Jarlena wedding and ignore topics like Rape and social issues they suck at it.

lovelydtc Abby was sane when killing Andre. She did not do it in self defense, but to get away from a situation. She blamed everything on Gabi's pic in the GabiChic room and then got the DID symptom. Plus, she did knocked out 3 women, which is also under a crime. So it would be up to the judge to decide whether a jail or mental ward is best for her. Usually under severe mental illness, they are locked up in the mental ward for a long time.

I feel like with this story...since it's a soap world, that Days is painting Abby has this innocent person and Gabi as a bad person, or grey character. In this case, Abby is going to win.

Comment

• Samisbiggestfan
                Samisbiggestfan commented
                Editing a comment
                You must be watching another show because everyone knows that Abby was killed Andre in self defense and she was suffering from a mental illness when she did all those things and she was sent to get treatment. Gabi on the other hand has no excuse for her multiple crimes and her unethical choices in life like taking her fathers blood money to start her own business.

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                I am watching Days of Our Lives, weekdays on NBC!

• blueskye67
                blueskye67 commented
                Editing a comment
                I watch the same show as tiff555 and I agree wholeheartedly with her true and accurate account of what happened when Abigail murdered Andre. Wasn't self defense. She could have got herself out of that 'soft' handgrip that Andre had on her. Don't know what she was defending but she most certainly murdered Andre - maybe not intentionally but she killed him all the same.

lovelydtc Abby was sane when killing Andre. She did not do it in self defense, but to get away from a situation. She blamed everything on Gabi's pic in the GabiChic room and then got the DID symptom. Plus, she did knocked out 3 women, which is also under a crime. So it would be up to the judge to decide whether a jail or mental ward is best for her. Usually under severe mental illness, they are locked up in the mental ward for a long time.

I feel like with this story...since it's a soap world, that Days is painting Abby has this innocent person and Gabi as a bad person, or grey character. In this case, Abby is going to win.
              She DID do it in self-defense. That was portrayed and explained. Wow, now saying that Abby invented her DID just to get away with things. That couldn't be further from the truth, tiff! Just because you don't like Abigail, it can't be denied she was sick, and the trauma of accidentally killing Andre, caused that. That's what was proven factually on screen. Abby is an innocent person, like it or not, believe it or not, SHE IS!!!

Comment

• blueskye67
                blueskye67 commented
                Editing a comment
                That's your opinion because you're an Abigail fan. That's not what was shown. She could have got herself out of Andre's soft hand hold but chose to hit him over the head which resulted in his death. She killed him. It wasn't self defense, maybe not intentional killing but she killed him nonetheless.

To me, Abby did not do it in self defense. Andre pleaded for her not to say anything, and Abby refused, and try to get away with banging him with the lid. She was sane when she killed Andre and dump it on her other bestie Gabi. I would feel Abby's pain, but she did not faced her consequences.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                ALoyalSoapFan commented
                Editing a comment
                It became "self-defense" bc that's what Chad called it. That's why Trask told him since Abby never called it "self defense" not even in her signed confession she could win! Even Justin told them they would lose if she plead "self-defense"! She spewed while her nose grew and grew that she was pleading, guilty (which she is" to show Thomas the importance of accepting responsibility! That's when I knew she was lying bc if acceptance and responsibility knocked on her door, she'd have them arrested for trespassing! I have never and I will never see one scene of Abby accepting responsible for anything! When she returned from court that was the FIRST time she called it "self-defense" when she told Jen and Eric that she accepted the "self-defense" plea deal! The only reason she received that deal is bc Chad blackmailed Trask!

Personally, I truly believe he knew she had a winning case. If she had took it to trial Abby's mental insanity and admitting that she was not mentally insane nor had alters, when she murdered Andre, would have came to light and she would have been found guilty by mental insanity and locked up in an asylum for the criminally insane!

To me, Abby did not do it in self defense. Andre pleaded for her not to say anything, and Abby refused, and try to get away with banging him with the lid. She was sane when she killed Andre and dump it on her other bestie Gabi. I would feel Abby's pain, but she did not faced her consequences.
              So Andre holding her wrists and arms, and Abigail asking him to let her go and telling him, "You're hurting me..." more than once, and him not letting her go and physically restraining her from leaving, Isn't cause for her to feel threatened?? If this was Gabi in this same position, same exact circumstances that Abigail faced, I feel like you'd be defending her, just like Abby fans are defending her. Abigail did NOTHING wrong. There's no consequences she should have to face.

Comment

• blueskye67
                blueskye67 commented
                Editing a comment
                She most certainly did so something wrong. She killed a man. It wasn't self defense. Holding someone's arm or hand does not warrant extreme measures, which Abigail took when she bashed Andre over the head and killed him. She many means of getting out of that 'soft' hold he had on her. Stomp on his foot, knee him in the groin, talk calmly to Andre, anything really. But no she chose to bash him over the head and kill him. That is wrong.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X