Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed There Is No Baby....

I am disappointed that there is no Rafe Jr from Sami to Rafe Rather would have seen that then her being drugged...basically a dumb story for her. Not feeling her return.

I am grateful that there is no baby Safe. There wasn't a need. If Rafe wants a kid, he can leave Salem.

Comment

She has 4 already. It's perfect and quite enough. imo

Comment

A baby is the last thing Sami needs! Thank the soap Gods they did something right and didn't go with a baby from that stupid ONS mess! It wouldn't have made any sense, since Sami isn't a permanent character on the show.

Comment

A SAFE baby would make no sense. After today's episode, it is obvious, Sami could care less about Rafe. She hit him over the head, and left to get answers about EJ from Kristen. I don't condone what she did to Rafe. He could have been seriously hurt.

Rafe can adopt a baby with Hope, or Jordan may have a surprise for him.

Comment

Jordan would be better to have Rafe child in tow .

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
              I am disappointed that there is no Rafe Jr from Sami to Rafe Rather would have seen that then her being drugged...basically a dumb story for her. Not feeling her return.
              I tried to tell you tiff! Sorry you didn't get what you wanted though.

Comment

You can still hold out hope for a Lockhart/Horton baby

Comment

They will never let Sami move past EJ so it’s better Rafe not be tied to Sami in any way. Not that Sami needs another kid or another kid needs Sami.

Comment

Thank goodness there was no Rafe/Sami baby. She has enough children. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope4BetterDays View Post
                      Jordan would be better to have Rafe child in tow .
                      Our last hope for Hope - Jordan! Please give Rafe a child and free Hope of him!

Comment

I think Sami's return is....sad. But I wished her with Rafe Jr would have been something. Oh well, maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                        Thought you were a Ejami your not happy that Sami may reunite with EJ you do realize if Sami had Rafe's baby EJ would end up hating her i guess your ok with that Tiff he despise that guy.

Comment

EjamiandSamifan
                          Recurring Poster
                          EjamiandSamifan I am a EJAMI fan....but if there never be EJ, hey why not Rafe Jr

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
                            They will never let Sami move past EJ so it’s better Rafe not be tied to Sami in any way. Not that Sami needs another kid or another kid needs Sami.
                            LOL!!! Great comment and very true!

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                              Emerald Greens
                              Aspiring soap scribe
                              Emerald Greens commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yeah I respect her fans devotion to her but I don’t wish Sami on yet another child.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X