Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Why can’t Will be with both Sonny and Paul?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Samisbiggestfan
    Recurring Poster
    • Oct 2017

Why can’t Will be with both Sonny and Paul?

Will loved Paul, Paul loves Will, Paul loved Sonny, Sonny loves Sonny and Will and he also loved Paul. They should just be one happy family together.
  • YANukeFan
    Senior Board Member
    • Dec 2007

That idea is way too interesting for daytime television.

Comment

• Samisbiggestfan
      Samisbiggestfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe in 20 years. I also don’t see it happening. Maybe on TLC.
  • cali815
    Senior Board Member
    • Feb 2015

That is way too progressive for DOOL. An interesting idea, though.

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

I would love it and it would rock daytime with Will being with Sonny & Paul.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        Soap Addict
        • Jul 2018

Both Will and Paul deserve better than to be stuck with Sonny.

Comment

• Jj1701
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Samisbiggestfan View Post
          Will loved Paul, Paul loves Will, Paul loved Sonny, Sonny loves Sonny and Will and he also loved Paul. They should just be one happy family together.
          Funny you should say that. I just finished watching Insatiable (which by the way Joey is in) and there was a thruple idea tossed around on that show. They wanted to be one happy family. I won't spoil it for those who want to watch, but it was very interesting.

Comment

• Elle23276
            Board Regular
            • Aug 2018

Polyamorous. Didn't someone say what's currently fringe will be mainstream in a couple years. I don't have a problem with it.

Comment

• CHK DeWilson
              Board Regular
              • Sep 2015

I would not want this. At all.

Three gay men and because they happen to have been with each other at various times that means they should enter a relationship together ? They are portraying the gay relationships as they are the straight relationships and they are all trying to say they are equally monogamous. (Even though cheating can and is involve)

As far as I know they haven't done any sort of polygamous relationship in any soap involving men and women so I doubt they would do it first with a gay relationship as there is the possibility of certain audience voicing out their views as believing that most if not all gay relationships are like this.

And as a fan of ONLY WilSon, I'm not interested in bringing Paul into the mix. The romance of it would not be the same IMO.

Comment

• jessicawho
                Senior Board Member
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
                Both Will and Paul deserve better than to be stuck with Sonny.
                Sonny is such a whiner. I hate that he left Paul. I am not a fan anymore of Sonny and Will being together. Paul is a hunk. He and Will look hot together. Cry baby Sonny

Comment

• knotsfan
                  Senior Board Member
                  • May 2017

Why not extend that idea to others? Why couldn't Bo have been with both Hope and Carly? Maggie with Victor and Mickey? Shane with Kimberly and Kayla? Brady with Eve and Theresa? Ciara with Tripp and Ben?

Comment

• cali815
                    cali815 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    For me, it would be Bo with Hope and Billy -- I loved Bo and Billy together. And the only other interesting one for me would be Ciara/Tripp/Ben all equally involved (not just Ciara at the center).
                • texastrilogy12
                  Recurring Poster
                  • Apr 2018

That would make sense, Paul could be the one he has sex scenes with and Sonny can be the one he share daddy duties with.

Comment

• cali815
                    cali815 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    haha, love it!
                • CallAboutTheCat
                  Soap Addict
                  • Sep 2015

I don't think this would ever work in daytime -- unless it were somehow just the setup for two of the people in the trio realizing they're meant to be and then pairing off.

Daytime audiences are into people pairing off and having happily-ever-afters, whether they be gay or straight. Think of the fights on this board about who's better, this couple or that couple. The point is always: Two people end up as a couple. If you put the characters in a threesome, you lose the bread and butter of soaps.

But I have to admit this is a hilarious idea:

Originally posted by texastrilogy12 View Post
                  That would make sense, Paul could be the one he has sex scenes with and Sonny can be the one he share daddy duties with.

Comment

• texastrilogy12
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Apr 2018

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post
                    I don't think this would ever work in daytime -- unless it were somehow just the setup for two of the people in the trio realizing they're meant to be and then pairing off.

Daytime audiences are into people pairing off and having happily-ever-afters, whether they be gay or straight. Think of the fights on this board about who's better, this couple or that couple. The point is always: Two people end up as a couple. If you put the characters in a threesome, you lose the bread and butter of soaps.

But I have to admit this is a hilarious idea:

It would work, who would you rather see without their shirt Paul or Sonny. Sonny can be in the bed too, just wearing a t shirt and pajama bottoms and Paul can be naked. It would be a first for soaps, but someone has to do it first. It's not like these three haven't seen one another naked..

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
                      CallAboutTheCat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LOL. I have this vision of Will and Paul lying in bed and Sonny comes running in with a bottle of Robitussin and a thermometer yelling "Ari's got a 102 fever! Should I call urgent care?!"
                  • Crunchy
                    Board Regular
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Samisbiggestfan View Post
                    This is hilarious but this isn't a Showtime show.

Seriously, I wish Will would tell both men that he needs some alone time. Think of all the trauma he's been through. Now he needs to reconnect with his family, especially his little girl. He needs time to sort out his love for both men. He just got his memory back and he's sure he's destined to be with Sonny. Not so fast, pal.

Comment

• sonia
                      sonia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Why should he do that. When he was with Paul they were the hottest and sexiest couple since the beginning of time but now he gets his memories back and wants Sonny and their little family back he needs time to be alone and figure out his feelings for both men. Seems to me he wants Sonny and Ari back and that’s the way it should be. Paul can go take a flying leap.
                  • texastrilogy12
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Crunchy View Post

This is hilarious but this isn't a Showtime show.

Seriously, I wish Will would tell both men that he needs some alone time. Think of all the trauma he's been through. Now he needs to reconnect with his family, especially his little girl. He needs time to sort out his love for both men. He just got his memory back and he's sure he's destined to be with Sonny. Not so fast, pal.
                    Sami Jr wants what he wants and right now it's going to be Sonny. If he can stay faithful, they will be fine. But I have always said he needs time to be by himself and experience life as a single guy.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X