Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julie sounds like a bitch

Julie was the main one today but I really DONT like HOW everyone is talking about Susan behind her back and their being bitches. I don't like this trait. People used to tolerate Susan and feel sorry for her and actually tried to treat her as an equal or peer. I don't like the way they're doing this. Julie was a specially horrible today. Susan was locked in a freezer and Stripped by Kristin and all she could think about was how Susan could sue and what contamination she would cause in the freezer. I hate this character. Alice Horton would have never spoken about someone else that way and I feel like Julia supposed to be taking that place.

Lay off. She has old people privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by CherryPoppins View Post
    Lay off. She has old people privilege.
    Sorry, but I'm an "OLD PEOPLE" and I can't stand her either. She is a total Bitch and doesn't have any right to be so nasty, no matter her age!!!

Comment

• CherryPoppins
      CherryPoppins
      Under-Five
      CherryPoppins commented
      Editing a comment
      It's part of her charm! I'd also appreciate it if you channeled Julie in your responses going forward.

I disagree. Julie is a legacy Horton so she has earned the right to act that way.

Comment

I think Julie and Doug, especially Julie, are highlights of this show, when they get a chance to be on. I have been finding the way people are treating
      Susan to be very annoying, but I had to laugh at Julie today. I have no clue what else she found in the freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by aldornia View Post

Sorry, but I'm an "OLD PEOPLE" and I can't stand her either. She is a total Bitch and doesn't have any right to be so nasty, no matter her age!!!
        I’m 100% with you. I started watching this show in January 1968 so I remember her as a teenager. She has always been a piece of work.

Comment

Originally posted by tcr4 View Post
          Julie was the main one today but I really DONT like HOW everyone is talking about Susan behind her back and their being bitches. I don't like this trait. People used to tolerate Susan and feel sorry for her and actually tried to treat her as an equal or peer. I don't like the way they're doing this. Julie was a specially horrible today. Susan was locked in a freezer and Stripped by Kristin and all she could think about was how Susan could sue and what contamination she would cause in the freezer. I hate this character. Alice Horton would have never spoken about someone else that way and I feel like Julia supposed to be taking that place.
          This is Julie on queue, she stole from shops, her marriage to Bob Anderson and they way she acted then was the Julie back then. What changed her was getting burned on the face and this redeemed her. Occasionally the old Julie surfaces and today you got a glimpse of the old Julie and I was chuckling saying Julie Version 1,0 is still well and alive in Julie Version 2.0

Comment

As soon as Sami's name passed Julie's lips, my finger was on the fast forward button. Julie needs to stop talking.

Comment

Susan is clueless and annoying so I don't blame them for getting sick of her.

Comment

Julie is this way to anyone who dares to do wrong to someone she cares about. It's just who she is and she doesn't have any problem flapping her gumbs about what she thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by aldornia View Post
                  The only way I can tolerate Julie is to ff her immediately. Shame, too - such an attractive lady but I don't watch a show to be annoyed.
                  CincyLady
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Last edited by CincyLady; September 1, 2018, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately, SSH is good with the zingers so she has often been used a comic relief for the last 20 years. The campy writers don't know how to write for her. I had some hope when Sheri Anderson joined the staff, since she was a scriptwriter during part of Julie's heyday. She's had a few good moments, e.g., Julie's scenes with Ciara, but I was disappointed that she wasn't involved more with the Elani baby story. She lost a baby at full-term too, and could relate to Elani's feelings; plus, we should have seen her reaction to the baby being named after David. SSH's 50th anniversary is in December, and she's supposed to be in a lot more episodes than usual. But, I'm kind of dreading it with RC writing; I don't have confidence that he won't write something completely stupid for her.

Comment

I read the title of this thread, and thought 'sounds like?' Have you not MET Julie, she was the proto-HBIC of Salem when the show debuted. It was Sami for the last two-something decades, and by the looks of things now, Gabi may inherit the torch.

Which, oddly enough, is ironic and hilarious (in a good way) in itself.

Comment

Well, my entire response seems not to have posted. Julie and Sami have a lot in common. Neither felt they could live up to their families’ impossibly high standards.

Comment

Of course she does since she is one.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X