Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more likely to be the new Stefano AKA "The Phoenix"?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is more likely to be the new Stefano AKA "The Phoenix"?

Will it be EJ or Kristen?
    EJ- He is like Stefano, He wants to have power and control everyone and everything around him
    14.29%
    Kristen- She is like Stefano because of her need to get revenge on her enemies,
    28.57%
    Both of them-They will pop up at different times to cause Chaos for Salem
    28.57%
    Neither/Other
    28.57%

The poll is expired.

I would say Neither and definitely not creepy rapist Stefan. .EJ is also a rapist and Kristen is a rapist I don't think the rapists will ever be the new Stefano. I think Kristen is just nuts and EJ might be able to be the new Stefano but he is not crazy enough. Stefan is a mentally ill rapist and will never be the new Stefano he belongs in a jail cell or a mental home either one is fine. EJ and Kristen at least understand the meaning of family but that is all.

Comment

• Keelee
      Keelee
      Lurking in the Shadows
      Keelee commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you tiff5555. A part of Abby consented to the act. I do not agree that Stefan, at the time, thought or intended, to force the Gabby-Abby-Dr. Laura entity into a sex act. He was in love with Gabby, Gabby clearly wanted it, and the lovemaking between the two was, for that short period of time, consensual. It was not a violent, forced attack without consent.

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      He did force it Abby surfaced pushed him away and said no then he went on to have sex with her alter to rape Abigail out of her that is forced rape. Stefan knew what he was doing and Abby never consented she pushed him away and said no and was calling out for Chad to help her she was trying to escape he held her in place and forced her alter back out and went on to have sex with the alter to rape Abigail out of Gabby. It was rape and will always be rape. Abby never consented and she didn't want him to have sex with her at all.

• Keelee
      Keelee
      Lurking in the Shadows
      Keelee commented
      Editing a comment
      I respect your opinion, but I respectfully disagree.

Tony. Simply put, nobody but Thaao Penghlis has the chops.
    The writers have tried and failed with other characters already. Chad is completely ridiculous, trying to wear the mantle. Stefan has the name -- and nothing else. (We gave him time. He has a place on the canvas, but he is no Phoenix.)
    The only other character I can see, filling Stefano's shoes, is Orpheus, who is currently dead and would need two miracles to get him there: resurrection and a retconned pedigree.
    But Thaao only needs to explain (yet again) how Tony cheated the Reaper. And if the story sags, it doesn't matter because Thaao has magic.

Comment

I wanted to vote for either Kristen or EJ....but I feel, and he is not a DiMera, Deimos will rise from the dead! My money is on him!

Comment

Both. As DiMera, they're already members of the Phoenix Corps. Stefano is White Phoenix of the Crown.

Comment

Since it's just as likely that Andre will return, as it is EJ or Kristen on regularly, I'd prefer Andre. But, all of these characters need good writing, and nothing
        so far has been that good, imo.

Comment

Given time, Stefan could be like Stefano.

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree! Stefano would be pleased with this one, than loser Andre, lover boy EJ, sad Chad, and insane Kristen.

[email protected] I disagree I think he would want EJ to be more like him, Back in the day 80's I would have said his daughter Megan had a chance to be like him.

Comment

• gymguy68
            gymguy68
            Senior Board Member
            gymguy68 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Skins. I don't remember Megan that well, but do you remember Renee? Here's a long shot...bring Renee back from the dead and make her a true DiMera. As far as actors for the part, my suggestion would be Lisa Peluso.

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008
            Aspiring soap scribe
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just I remember Renee and her story with Tony. I think they should not make a true DiMera though only because I think Tony should be a true DiMera IMO. If they bring her back it should be the same actress Philece Sampler who played her but Lisa Peluso would also be a good choice if they want to go with someone younger.

Kristen, Ej, Tony/Andre & Peter would all be great. Stefan and Chad are a flop. Stefan has potential as long as he stops fantasizing over a damn wig.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
            Will it be EJ or Kristen?
            I'm going to go out on a limb with this one and say Kristen for now. Eventually, if he does come back, it would be EJ. Stefan is Vivian's and Stefano's son, but all he does is obsess over Abigail in a wig. The writers have really destroyed the offspring of the two villains. At this point he should have gone after Kate for shooting his mom; Stefano would not have hesitated. One more crazy thought...Kristen and Zander as the next insane couple to stir things up in Salem?

Comment

I don't see Zander being as good match for Kristen I think Larry Welch if he was still alive could have been a good much for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Key View Post
                Tony. Simply put, nobody but Thaao Penghlis has the chops.
                The writers have tried and failed with other characters already. Chad is completely ridiculous, trying to wear the mantle. Stefan has the name -- and nothing else. (We gave him time. He has a place on the canvas, but he is no Phoenix.)
                The only other character I can see, filling Stefano's shoes, is Orpheus, who is currently dead and would need two miracles to get him there: resurrection and a retconned pedigree.
                But Thaao only needs to explain (yet again) how Tony cheated the Reaper. And if the story sags, it doesn't matter because Thaao has magic.
                I agree with this. Except it should be Andre returning and not Tony.

Comment

I am wondering how Chad and Stefan are going to react when they find out Kristen is alive.

Comment

• Skins 2008
                    Skins 2008
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    Skins 2008 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Chad is used to people from his family back from the dead all the time, he probably won;t be phased by it and won't want much to do with her because she isn't someone who he would want to be around..

I would love to see another Dimera return and stir things up. Stefan is a possibility if done right. He could take a page out of Stefano's book and brainwash Abigail to either fall in love with him or bring her alter Gabby back.

Comment

I think that's why "Stefan.O" was created. I don't care for the character, yet I'm thinking he'll be around for a while.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X