Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Will Gabi’s secret cause a rift between Rafe & Hope?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Samisbiggestfan
    Recurring Poster
    • Oct 2017

Will Gabi’s secret cause a rift between Rafe & Hope?

Will Hope stand by Gabi or Will she stand by Abby and will this cause problems with their relationship once Gabi’s devious plot is revealed?
  • Skins 2008
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2008

Hope needs to worry about her own problems and not worry about Abby's problem. Rafe should also stay out of his sister's Gab's business.

Comment

• Samisbiggestfan
      Samisbiggestfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Gabi knew Abby had a mental illness and could have helped her instead of plotting revenge against her best friend.

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      When Gabi got our of prison according to Laura Abigail was cured.

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      IKR! That's why I giggle at her fans constantly playing the mental card for Abby! If she's still mentally insane after being away for a few weeks and returning insta-cured mentally and insta-integrated then she has always been mentally insane! Can't have it both ways! That's exactly why I believe for the safety and well being of everyone including Thomas that she must be permanently locked away in an asylum for the criminally insane or permanently locked up in a prison with harden criminals!
  • Skins 2008
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2008

Press charges for what? She has committed no crime . Stefan is the real and only villain he could have gotten Abby help but instead he used her and Gabi.

Comment

• Samisbiggestfan
      Editing a comment
      People have sued ppl for breaking up their marriage and have won. Look it up. Abby can also sue for pain and suffering.

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      They can sue Stefan and so can Gabi it's his fault she got beat up and can't have children again.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      Gabi has most definitely committed a crime. She tampered with a person's private medical records. That's a felony, and add that to the felony that's already on her record, she could/should be looking at jail time for that. Stefan most definitely started this mess, and he should be in jail, but Gabi didn't have to continue this and make things so much worse for Abigail and Chad. She could have just focused on her little girl and her business, and stayed the heck out of Abby and Chad's lives.
  • Jj1701
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Skins 2008
    Sami switched DNA twice and didn't go to jail for itl. Stefan is to blame for Chabby's problems.
    And Abby herself of course. She has done so much damage to her own relationship.

Comment

• Samisbiggestfan
      Editing a comment
      No one will believe Gabi because Abby comes from an upstanding family and has way more class than Gabi.

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      BAHAHAHAHAHA! You've forgotten all the people Abby tried to kill. Oh and all the video evidence. And the hot mess that is Stefan. They'll call him as a witness! Honestly, they should really do this. It'd be so funny to see Abby try and convince people that somehow Gabi is to blame for her own mental illness and stupidity! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I'm much more convinced then ever b4 that I'd never be a fan of Abby! I'd get mega migraines trying to figure out which excuses must I use to justify her multitudes upon multitudes and counting of criminal crimes, lies, deceptions and so much more! The mental insane card is no longer valid after she returned insta-cured mentally and insta-integrated by her grandmother that sent her home mentally cured, while her family, friends, love ones, Chabi and Thomas were grieving her fake death!
  • lovelydtc
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
    Press charges for what? She has committed no crime . Stefan is the real and only villain he could have gotten Abby help but instead he used her and Gabi.
    She committed crimes of stealing medical records and switching the DNA test. And no it is not a minor crime. In real life a person could be facing jail time. This idiotic show has so many DNA switching it has folks thinking is normal and crimeless.

I however doubt Hope will be shown to pick sides.

Comment

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sami did the same thing twice and didn't go to jail the Salem Department must not think it is important enough..

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually I think she did it more than twice. She did it for Will's paternity. Then she did one more that I can't remember. And she definitely messed with Brandon's paternity results. But I feel like there was at least one in between that I just can't recall.
  • Jj1701
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by lovelydtc View Post
    She committed crimes of stealing medical records and switching the DNA test. And no it is not a minor crime. In real life a person could be facing jail time. This idiotic show has so many DNA switching it has folks thinking is normal and crimeless.

I however doubt Hope will be shown to pick sides.
    Hope's too busy pinning crimes on Ben. No one in Salem has gone to jail for it, they're not going to start now.

Comment

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      No I don't think it was okay. Just saying she never went to jail for it. Sami definitely had the market cornered on paternity switches though... she should be the one who is made an example of.

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope hasn't 'pinned' anything on Ben.

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      But she's trying. She knows he didn't set the fire. Even Marlena told her. But she wants to pin it on him. Even though there's no evidence, AND Marlena says he didn't do it.
  • lovelydtc
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post

And Abby herself of course. She has done so much damage to her own relationship.
    someone having a mental break is them doing harm to their marriage? Gabi has been shown on screen deliberately lying and scheming to cause a rift between Abby and Chad. Personally I think they are both dumb for trusting that thing but there is no spin to excuse her part in causing the rift. If she had not change the DNA Chad would be home. T

Comment

• Samisbiggestfan
      Editing a comment
      It’s not an excuse. We all saw that Abby was mentally ill.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      Mental illness is NOT an excuse. It's a fact that Abby has suffered for and is doing her best to deal with it.

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      The mental insane excuse is null in void, after Abby returned insta-cured mentally and insta-integrated! If she's STILL mentally insane then she has ALWAYS been mentally insane! Therefore, for the health and safety for ALL including Thomas she must be permanently locked away in an asylum for the criminally insane OR permanently locked up in a prison for harden criminals!
  • Jj1701
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by lovelydtc View Post
    someone having a mental break is them doing harm to their marriage? Gabi has been shown on screen deliberately lying and scheming to cause a rift between Abby and Chad. Personally I think they are both dumb for trusting that thing but there is no spin to excuse her part in causing the rift. If she had not change the DNA Chad would be home. T
    Faking her death was. Cheating on her husband, or her alter cheating was. You don't understand how that could ruin the relationship even though she has a mental illness? Honestly, a person can only take so much. Go into court with that while accusing someone else of breaking up your marriage. They'll think Abby lost her mind... AGAIN!

Comment

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      And yet they're not referring to it as rape anymore.

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      ICAM, Jj1701! In addition, she's not acting as someone that's been the R word! She hasn't filed charges nor obtain a protective order nor called or threaten to call the police! She's finding any and all possible reasons including seeking him out to be with Stefan! She's acting and sounding as she did when he exposed himself to her, when she was playing "good-cop" to protect Thomas' legacy! She was constantly in his orbit and worked closely with only Stefan! Chad was constantly finding them alone and *crickets* when he entered the room!

• Nick'sGirl
      Nick'sGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      some are some aren't. The show trying to backtrack to save Nasty Stefan doesn't change what happen and what we saw. By law Abby could not consent. That makes it Rape. They had to add this statue to the rape laws because men were taking advantage of women who could not consent. if there is no consent from the legal person. It is rape. If Stefan didn't know then. That would be different but he did and he knew. When Abby came out in that room. She did not want him and told him that. Wanted to leave and wanted to go to Chad. He physically kept her there. Spin all you want. Hate all you want. Watch happens is Rape and Stefan should be in jail.
  • Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

I don't think they will show Hope picking sides at all. I do hope that Abby presses charges on Gabi for changing her paternity test and looking at her medical records its against the law. The Villain here is always going to be Gabi and Stefan they are both villains. Abby has not done any damage to her own relationship. Abby was having a mental breakdown and Gabi is the one causing the rift between Abby and Chad it is all Gabi. They are both to dumb they are trusting a villain instead of family or someone way more trust worthy. Chad would be at home if Gabi had never changed the paternity he can't handle that Abby is having the rape baby.

Comment

• lagirl
      Soap Addict
      • Nov 2006

Nay. Bully hope will make sure he stay with the Horton program.

Comment

• Skins 2008
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2008

If we are going to excuse Abby because she has a mental Illness then we need to give her father Jack and grand father Duke the same excuse for their crimes, since it runs in the family.

Comment

• klmoon
          klmoon commented
          Editing a comment
          Never committed a crime? Um she tampered with evidence and immigration fraud marrying Dario. Doesn't matter if she was doing it because "she was helping a friend" both of those were crimes. Just saying,never is a long time.

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          Last time I checked Abby had committed fraud ,tried to kill 3 women, and killed someone those are called crimes! That makes her a criminal .

• Samisbiggestfan
          Editing a comment
          How could you even judge Abby when she tried to help Dario? She broke the law to save his life. This just shows how good of a person she is.
      • lovelydtc
        Board Regular
        • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post

Faking her death was. Cheating on her husband, or her alter cheating was. You don't understand how that could ruin the relationship even though she has a mental illness? Honestly, a person can only take so much. Go into court with that while accusing someone else of breaking up your marriage. They'll think Abby lost her mind... AGAIN!
        She faked her death and her husband forgave her because he knew she was not on some tropical vacation. She was mentally ill. Also she was raped; there was no cheating. I never said she should sue Gabi for breaking up her marriage; it does not change the facts Gabi is shown on screen doing her evil best to break them up.

I fully accept Chad and especially Abby are foolish for thinking Gabi is their friend. Abby should have known the minute Gabi screwed her husband she was no friend. Silly writing.

Comment

• Samisbiggestfan
          Editing a comment
          Gabi should have never been trusted after she went after Chad and she accepted her fathers blood money.

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          Abby married into a drug family,that is worse IMO please, she knew what kind of family the DiiMera are and what they have done to her parents and still didn't care.
          Last edited by Skins 2008; August 30, 2018, 02:48 PM.
      • Chabby lover
        Contract Poster
        • Jun 2018

Abby never cheated on her husband being raped is not cheating. Gabi is the one breaking up the marriage. Chad knows his wife was raped she didn't cheat on him. Abby never cheated on Chad at all she was raped by her brother in law who is a creep. Abby did not break up her marriage by being raped and Chad forgave her for faking her death because she was off getting help for her mental illness she was not on vacation. she was really bad off and She went to get help that was all. Gabi is the one who is trying to ruin their marriage because she is a jealous shrew who doesn't understand true love never dies and Chad will always fight for his relationship with Abby that is why he won't divorce her when she tells him to get a divorce he loves Abby to much and they will end up making it through this. Chad knows Abby didn't cheat on him she was raped

Comment

• Skins 2008
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2008

Stefan is the real villain her not Gabi he is the one who could have gotten Abby help but chose not to he set up Gabi for Andre's murder which caused her to do this. Gabi is also Stefan's victim.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly! Abby is known for her infamous slapping people! By bashing Andre's skull in and killing him instead of slapping him is exactly what her other personality Gabby with a Y got off and enjoyed doing, when she bashed in the skulls of three elderly women, Marlena, Kate and Vivian! The ONLY difference, Abby is a murderess and Gabby is an attempted murderess!

• Beca Drags
            Beca Drags commented
            Editing a comment
            Andre was hurting her, which was portrayed and said several times by Abigail. Andre was physically grabbing/holding/restraining her arms and wrists. He was hurting her. Anyone that is under physical threat, is well within their rights to do whatever they have to do, to try and STOP that physical threat! Abigail hitting Andre was never intended to kill him. She was just to trying to STOP him from physically restraining her. It was self-defense. That's what was portrayed and explained.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Andre was not hurting Abby but pleading to understand. Abby hit him with the urn to get away. And she blamed it on Gabi, by Gabi's beautiful pic in GabiChic room. Abby is not really innocent, but if she was on trial, it would be up to the judge to decide.
        • tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Samisbiggestfan View Post
          Will Hope stand by Gabi or Will she stand by Abby and will this cause problems with their relationship once Gabi’s devious plot is revealed?
          As a Days of Our Lives expert, I feel, based on this, it's a separate non-issue. The reason, it's not directed to her own family. If it was Gabi vs Ciara for Chad DiMera, which, Ciara had a love crush on, then yes, there would be love trouble with ROPE. Even if it got nothing to do with Chad DiMera, but torturing Ciara, then still yes. Since it's Abby, 0% will there be any love trouble. I am pretty sure of it!

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            ALoyalSoapFan ....it will depend with that word, but if one feel strongly about it, then go ahead. I keep hearing that word for Stefan, even thou I feel that Stefan is no harm to society. He just was excited that he found love with Gabigail.

• Samisbiggestfan
            Editing a comment
            Wasn’t this around the same time Gabi pretended to have a stalker and then she was asessory to the murder of Jack and Madison and asessory to kidnapping of Melanie ?

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL I was joking, tiff, I hate that word but since it's the norm I felt it was justified with what Abby attempted to do to Austin!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X