Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Preview: Friday, August 31st. Episode

Sami escapes from jail to find Kristen. She seeks help from Paul. Steve supports John, while waiting for Marlena's status. Eve finds Brady & Kristen in a compromising position. Sami & Paul's conversation with Kristen takes a horrific turn!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

So Steve's last day is spent sitting in the hospital with John? Stink

Comment

Originally posted by Daysie View Post
      So Steve's last day is spent sitting in the hospital with John? Stink
      Is Friday is last screen date? No exit story?

Comment

• Daysie
        Daysie
        Board Regular
        Daysie commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm afraid so. Supposedly his bionic eye has been tracked by the ISA, but it doesn't look like he and Kayla will find that out together. I HATE IT!!

I feel less and less sorry for Sami as this story progresses. I don’t think shooting Marlena was her fault, but escaping prison to find Kristen/EJ makes me lose sympathy for her.

Comment

No surprise about Sami. She's much more concerned about finding EJ than she is about Marlena, even though she did put on quite the little show
        for everyone.
        dee2
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        Last edited by dee2; August 30, 2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Thank you cady.......................

Comment

It's best that Sami not go to the hospital except for John and Eric no one will want her there. Not making excuses for her just being honest.

Comment

Sami is a very determined lady. She is on a mission find out about EJ, and nothing or nobody will stop her. She's been yearning and mourning for EJ, for four years. I actually feel sorry for her. Soap Gods, please let Sami find EJ. She has suffered enough!

Comment

Steve leaving like this is terrible, especially since the fall previews are still pretending he's around. Kayla never tells him her secret, it's all just so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008
                  Sami should also be concerned about Lucas going MIA, She knows him better then anyone and knows him going missing can't be good news.
                  Skins, I don't understand your post. Lucas hasn't gone MIA as far as I know and as far as Sami knows. Right now she has no reason to be concerned about him. I do hope we get a Lumi and Will scene now that he has his memory back. We didn't get a scene with the three of them the last time.

Comment

I've skipped the last two Days - looks like another miss for me. I realize many people like this sl - just not me. :-(

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X