Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are Sami's other Kids?

Sami was kidnapped and drugged by Kristen but where are Allie, Johnny, and Sydney? Lucas seems to never have any sort of custody of Allie and Johnny and Sydney's father is (presumed) dead. I wish that they would just age up Allie and Johnny into the current teen scene. If I'm not mistaken they were born the same year as Ciara.

Ciara was born 12/29/2006, while Sami's twins were born 10/23/2007.

Comment

Anyway, they're either in boarding school already or with Carrie.

Comment

It’s time for these children to come back to Salem. I guess they are old enough to take care of themselves.

Comment

There's no need for Sami's children to be in Salem unless they are with Sami it wouldn't make sense for Sami's other children to be aged when she has Will who is an adult living in Salem already !
          naria
          Soap Addict
          Last edited by naria; August 29, 2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Having Allie in Salem would have given Lucas more to do. It’s a shame that they never at least did that. And Johnny would be a teenage Dimera and seeing him with Chad and Stefan would be interesting.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
            CanaryFan98
            Contract Poster
            CanaryFan98 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes having Lucas deal with a Sami sequel in Allie would've been full circle for him.

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Johnny needs to be in Salem, just like the boy Sami dreamed he would be, a mini Stefano Dimera and EJ.

Lucas and Chloe mentioned awhile back when Chloe got rescued from Mexico that Lucas gets visits with Allie so someone must bring her to see Lucas from time to time or Lucas goes to see her somewhere especially since they mentioned that the last time they saw Allie that Parker was with them.

Comment

Well that begs the question doesn't it: which of Sami's daughters is going to be her mini-me? I mean we already have Will as the male version of Sami in a lot of ways, but which one of her daughters will actually stand face-to-face with her mother and the realization dawning on Sami: OMG, I am staring at myself! Please RC, make this scene happen, if not this time but in another one of Ali's return trips. Pretty please!

Comment

Originally posted by naria View Post
              There's no need for Sami's children to be in Salem unless they are with Sami it wouldn't make sense for Sami's other children to be aged when she has Will who is an adult living in Salem already !
              They aren’t with Sami now and never are. I think on one visit. Carrie was watching them. Sami wasn’t home with them. She was somewhere being drugged by Kristen. Allie has a father in Salem, so she can be there, and Johnny and Sydney both have family in Salem, so they can come there as well. Sami can leave them as she trots the globe looking for the love of her life.

Comment

Yeah, you know that's the one thing I don't understand: why they have never brought the kids back to Salem with Sami? I mean I get it could be a nuisance to cast kid actors for such short story arcs, but since they are not Sorasing them they could use the previous kid actors that played the roles and even if they were only shown for one scene and then not again until they left. It really just does not make sense. And while I know I am going to have people disagreeing with me, I do believe Sami is a good mother. She was a good mother with Will. Not perfect and she sure made plenty of mistakes, but she loved him unconditionally and really did the best she could. Just as I believe she is doing now with Allie, Johnny, and Sydney.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
                  They aren’t with Sami now and never are. I think on one visit, Carrie was watching them.
                  I think that was when Sami was back to prove Will was alive. The first time they came back from Memphis, she was talking to her parents and they asked about the kids and she said they were with Carrie. It was during that return trip home that she also told Marlena that she had dragged the kids around the world looking for EJ, making it appear they were going on an adventure and having to hide her disappointment with fake smiles and happiness when the search ended in (pun not intended) a dead end. So it's been stated that she is the one who is with her kids and usually taking care of them, but it does need to be explained at some point how and when Kristen snatched Sami.

My thinking is Sami was on her way back to Salem after receiving the invitation when Kristen kidnapped her. Of course that begs the question of why she wouldn't bring her kids to their grandmother's wedding and since Arianna wasn't there either and she lives right in Salem is it possible that Jarlena said "No Kids Allowed" at the wedding? I know IRL many couples make that stipulation.

Comment

Sami mentioned during one of her visits, she had a live in nanny for her children. I'm sure her children are well taken care of. According to Andre, EJ left Sami a tremendous amount of money. Those children will want for nothing.

Comment

The kids are with the same nanny that has cared for them while Sami's life has been consumed by the hunt for EJ. She did drag them around the world for a bit, and I think they've been left with Carrie before. Needless to say, these kids have not had any semblance of a stable life. Johnny and Syndey's dad is killed and their mother abandons them to obsess over tracking him down without any real proof that he's alive. Allie...well, I don't know about her. It makes no sense for Lucas to have zero involvement in her life.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
                      The kids are with the same nanny that has cared for them while Sami's life has been consumed by the hunt for EJ. She did drag them around the world for a bit, and I think they've been left with Carrie before. Needless to say, these kids have not had any semblance of a stable life. Johnny and Syndey's dad is killed and their mother abandons them to obsess over tracking him down without any real proof that he's alive. Allie...well, I don't know about her. It makes no sense for Lucas to have zero involvement in her life.
                      I think Lucas mentioned to Chloe a few months ago, he does get together with Ali. Apparently, he goes to visit her, which explains why we've not seen her in Salem.

Comment

I think a young adult Allie should return...I would say, she as sweet as ever, but I think she may be fed up that her mother is searching for her man, who could be tortured by Kristen. And Susan does not know that her son is alive...well hello....Susan should not be sad.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X