• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daysie
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed. So ridiculous.

• icyblue2034
    replied
    This is absurd. Is this a James Bond flick now? The bionic eye was one thing, but now he's been turned into an unwitting spy? At what point was he accessing ISA files? Last I checked, he isn't exactly on great terms with them. He hasn't even been doing any real detective work beyond tracking down Bonnie. In the short time he's had this stupid eye, how could he possibly have caused worldwide damage?

I'd call it a joke, but it isn't the least bit funny. It's just sad.

Leave a comment:

• LisaBowman
    replied
    Well if he's still on in the fall, then Soap digest was wrong saying today was his last day! In the same issue where they give this fall preview.
    Last edited by LisaBowman; August 31, 2018, 04:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cat women
    commented on 's reply
    I love that there's news stories corroborating a story.

• Zach
    replied
    Well Steve’s bionic eye may not be as far fetched as some of you think. I just read this news article.

“BIONICS FOR BLINDNESS. Think exceptional sight would be a cool superpower? You’re in luck: Researchers from the University of Minnesota have built a bionic eye prototype that could restore sight to the blind and give superhuman vision to those who can already see.”

Leave a comment:

• Chabby lover
    commented on 's reply
    This is what makes this story line so stupid they have not even shown him looking at ISA files now all of a sudden he supposedly has been it must have been off screen or something.

• Daysie
    replied
    I haven't seen him looking at any ISA files since he regained his sight.

Leave a comment:

• gymguy68
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's just a little "too over the top" to even be funny or interesting. With all due respect, it's just dumb. Same goes for the Bonnie & Hattie look a likes.

• gymguy68
    commented on 's reply
    Ditto!!! What else can be said?

• Abby_fan
    replied
    Why do people hate this story? I like it. This is interesting. So much technology and so modern!

Leave a comment:

• Chabby lover
    commented on 's reply
    It could be Stefan controlling the eye he is the one who owned the technology he could be controlling it since it did say he could shut it off if he wanted to so that Steve would not be seeing.

• Cat women
    replied
    Who is controlling this eye? I'm trying to stay positive, but this show requires such a leap of faith, and they let me down every time. This bionic eye gone rouge story needs a better ending than Steve getting arrested off screen.
    Last edited by Cat women; August 28, 2018, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    replied
    This sounds so stupid and such a pathetic way to exit off a long time fan fav like Steve.

Leave a comment:

• soapfan6
    commented on 's reply
    Me too. I know days is supposed to be quirky well somewhat but this is dumb as heck and to campy

• Daysie
    replied
    Ron's writing is too wild for me

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X