Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Fall preview Jennifer/Eric/Eve/Brady

Because we know at heart who Jennifer is, ultimately Jennifer will tell Eric the truth about Nicole, and that sets off a chain reaction; Eric is enraged and goes after Brady and that leads to a falling out between these two brothers; then that will lead into a big explosion between Brady and Eve and that relationship will implode; We're sending Eric on a journey to try to figure out where Nicole went when she left town; He ultimately shows up at a door where he believes Nicole to be and he ends up getting pretty big surprise, not exactly what he was expecting;

Source: SOD

I'm glad Jennifer tells Eric the truth.

Eve has nobody to blame but herself.

I wonder if Eric finds out Jack is alive and is with Nicole now that's a twist.

Comment

• dee2
      dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      When Salem characters leave town, or are thought to be dead, you never know who they might run into.
      The last time Jack was dead he met up with Steve, who had amnesia, so your theory could be right.

• Karen73UK
      Karen73UK
      Contract Poster
      Karen73UK commented
      Editing a comment
      I love that idea. Jack would have to have some sort of memory problem though as he couldn't stand Nicole (and vice versa) lol. But since Nicole isn't sticking around longterm, her hiding Jack might be a good reason why she and Eric don't reunite.

I really hope Jennifer telling Eric the truth is the permanent end of that couple (they really had no business getting engaged). I have no interest in her still pining for him when Jack returns. Or at least she can do it offscreen so that it's done by the time she sees Jack again.

• CanaryFan98
      CanaryFan98
      Contract Poster
      CanaryFan98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I think he has amnesia although I wonder why would Nicole keep it a secret from others though. Would be interesting to see if Eric tells Jennifer the truth though(are they a couple at that point?)

.maybe the door opens and it's Vivian along with Jack, Andre, EJ and Madison but no Nicole!
    apparently they were using the reviving drug on a lot of people.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Jack’s body was never found so there may not need to be a reviving drug for him. Or should I say never seen nor was there a funeral!

Ugh, I wish Nicole would come back for good so her and Eric could finally be happy together.

Comment

Originally posted by rpmaluki View Post
      Ugh, I wish Nicole would come back for good so her and Eric could finally be happy together.
      Same. Nicole is Eric's first choice. I could never get behind Eric/Jen even before I started watching Jack/Jen's playlist.

Comment

• Karen73UK
        Karen73UK
        Contract Poster
        Karen73UK commented
        Editing a comment
        I always find it annoying how it gets thrown in Jennifer's face how she isn't Erics first choice or his soulmate as if she doesn't have her own soulmate (even though he is "dead" at this present time). The whole relationship seems to be about Eric's feelings or POV. Jennifer knows she isn't his first choice just like he isn't hers if their true soulmates were around. The sooner this relationship is done the happier I'll be. I see no reason to drag it out when they haven't put enough effort (writing-wise) into believing it's that big of a deal if they break up.

• KatLovesSoaps
        KatLovesSoaps
        Board Regular
        KatLovesSoaps commented
        Editing a comment
        Does it get thrown in her face? I haven't watched enough of her interactions to know. I feel like it's just a fact which is obvious through the narrative. Then finding out about Jack I was like "OMG she's settling too!" Still watching JnJ's their playlist and they are the definition of the one.

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98
        Contract Poster
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes by Eve and at one point Anna.

The more I think about it the more I believe that Nicole/EJ are together and that's what Eric finds.

I think Eve finds Jack first and doesn't tell anyone.

Comment

So Eric was lying to Jennifer the whole time about being over NicoleThis is going to be painful. I hope Jack is coming back as a living person rather than a ghost. Jennifer and his children really need him now. I will be happy when Eric is over Nicole.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98
        Contract Poster
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Jack is for real this time I'm curious how they'll explain his resurrection this time. Maybe they'll go the amnesia route for once.

I don't think Eric has been lying to Jennifer, Abby_fan, but I do think finding out the real reason Nicole left gives him pause and maybe he feels like he needs to go help her and make sure she and Holly are alright before he can marry Jennifer. We know AZ is not staying, though I don't know how long her return is, so unless GV is leaving too (and I hope he's not), this will most likely be the end of Ericole for the foreseeable future.

Comment

I suspect that after Eric goes after Nicole, he finds her and they find closure and she leaves again,(since we know AZ/Nicole isn't staying) Then, Eric will return to Jennifer, ready to resume their life together and marry, but then, BAM, that's when Jack reappears! Probably in the middle of her wedding to Eric!

Comment

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98
        Contract Poster
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        This sounds like the most plausible explanation I don't think Jeneric break up this quickly.

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
      I suspect that after Eric goes after Nicole, he finds her and they find closure and she leaves again,(since we know AZ/Nicole isn't staying) Then, Eric will return to Jennifer, ready to resume their life together and marry, but then, BAM, that's when Jack reappears! Probably in the middle of her wedding to Eric!
      Didn't a back-from-the-dead Jack also reappear in the middle of Jenn's wedding to Frankie? We've seen with this Jarlena wedding stuff that RC likes to play homage/repeat previous wedding shenanigans, so I can see that being the case here. I could also see it being instigated by Eve in an effort to get revenge on Jennifer.

Comment

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags
        Aspiring soap scribe
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, RC's proven he like's reruns of stories. They don't call him re-rerun Ron for nuttin!

So it's been close to a year now...just enough time for Nicole to have Eric's baby!! Now THAT would be the ONLY thing I could live with if Ericole can no longer be an item.

Comment

Yes!! Jeneric and Brave are over. Cannot wait for Jack and Nicole's return.

Comment

Could Nicole have Eric's child? I can't remember, I mean, I know Nicole has lost a child and tried to have more, but has it ever been confirmed by a Dr in Salem, that she most definitely cannot have kids anymore?

Comment

• Desi
            Desi
            Day Player
            Desi commented
            Editing a comment
            Even if it was confirmed that Nicole can't have kids it wouldn't mean anything. People have been confirmed dead yet still return.

Interesting spoilers. I just hope Nicole didn't leave town pregnant with Eric's baby.

Comment

Think he would find her with a child.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X