Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techinally Haope has noreason to be angry with Sami

Hope broke up with Rafe so he was free to sleep with Sami . So I don't get the rage toward Sami.

Not only that but Hope kinda violated girl code. Who gets with their niece's ex? gross!!

Comment

^^thank you! I've been saying this. I know it's a soap and theres limited characters for them to date, but Hope decider to date and marry her nieces ex husband. She is insecure about Sami and it is showing. If she forgave Rafe why is she still mad towards Sami? Let it go Hope!

Comment

Yikes I messed up on the title badly sorry about that.

Comment

Being rational hasn’t been Hope’s strong suit as of late.

Comment

Hopes always been jealous of Rafe's soft spot for Sami.

Comment

It's misplaced anger a little bit, Rafe is to blame. Still it was classless of both Sami and Rafe to sleep together so soon after a fight. Classic good soapiness though, so I don't have a problem with any of this.

Comment

Seriously Sami hasn't been with a man in 3 yrs she' was traveling all over the world looking for and grieving the love of her life her husband EJ and to top it she made a huge mistake by breaking out the guy that strangled the son she believed was dead so he could repeat The same process hopping it would trigger her dons memory back! Sami certainly was in a extremely emotional state when she slept with rafe but of course Hope can't see past her own skeletons so she has to use the when in doubt blame Sami excuse !

Comment

While it may not have been cheating, it is IMO a clear indication that you don't want to continue in the relationship. If you can jump into bed with someone else that quick, then IMO you're done mourning that relationship way too quick. So, I think Hope is right to be mad, but wrong to get back together with Rafe.

Comment

Hope is ridiculous. She needs to take several seats. I hope Sami gives her a serious tongue lashing.

Comment

• dee2
                      dee2
                      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                      dee2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wouldn't take anything Sami ever said seriously. Her hysterics would be humorous. I want Hope to see Sami in the light that she puts forth.

There is no need or justification for Hope's anger at Sami, other than, contrived soap dramatics of presenting a confrontation/show down scene. Hope supposedly forgave Rafe, and Hope shouldn't berate Sami for something that Rafe took consensual part in. If Hope doesn't want to forgive Sami, fine, but lashing out at her now, makes Hope seem stupidly and unnecessarily jealous. Why is RC even putting this in? There's nothing happening between Sami and Rafe, so why make it out like there is something for Hope to be jealous of??

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                      While it may not have been cheating, it is IMO a clear indication that you don't want to continue in the relationship. If you can jump into bed with someone else that quick, then IMO you're done mourning that relationship way too quick. So, I think Hope is right to be mad, but wrong to get back together with Rafe.
                      You hit the nail on the head! Anybody that claimed to be SO "in love" as Rafe did with Hope when they broke up it was definitely showing that love wasn't all that strong if he was able to fall in bed with anyone as quickly as he did! He would've been more in a grieving moment than "enjoying sex" moment! To me, this one is on RAFE & not so much Sami (never thought of Sami as classy or sensitive, so this sort of fit her character)!

I agree Hope was wrong to get back with Rafe as it showed how weak he really is (PLUS, allowing her daughter to carry this secret for him)! If I were Hope I'd have no respect for either of them but I'd definitely put the most blame on Rafe! HE'S the one who betrayed (didn't say cheat for those who claim it wasn't "cheating" - BETRAYING love is what happened whether he THOUGHT it was over or not - he gave up on her in a matter of a few hours! THAT is not "love"!

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
                        Hope broke up with Rafe so he was free to sleep with Sami . So I don't get the rage toward Sami.
                        Hope is just not the same without Bo. With that said, her and Rafe are completely boring and the writers really need to do her justice and get her a better love interest. She's nothing thinking very clearly lately and has a lot of pent up anger.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X