Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont' think John will blame Sami for this

I have a feeling Belle and the rest of the so called "good people" of Salem are going to feel pretty dumb soon because I think John isn't going to blame Sami for the shooting. Deep down he knows Sami wasn't going to shoot him I know she shot at him on the bridge during the SSK story but she really thought he was guilty and she was desperate to prove Marlena was innocent.

If it turns out that Kristen did rig the gun, then it may be that Sami will slide on the shooting. But, Belle was right, Sami wrecks lives, and then walks
    away. No doubt she will again. I would so much rather have seen the character stayed paired with Lucas, when they were happy, and stayed a strong
    character that wasn't always the wrecking ball.
    ​​​​​
    ​​​

Comment

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sami is a villain she is supposed to be a wrecking ball.

• dee2
      dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      She was ok when she was with Lucas. When I think villain, I think of Stefano or Andre. To me Sami is just a person who never learns.

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think of Sami as a villain because of all the crimes she has committed like .kidnapping, rape, assaulting prison guard attempted murder EJ and Joe Bernardi. Stefano and Andre I think of as supervillains because they cause chaos and fear for everyone . The same can't be said for Sami she only goes after people she considers her enemies.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X