Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want a nice wedding with no shootings don't invire Sami

I am a big Sami fan but if you want a nice normal wedding , don't invite Sami even if she is your daughter,sister or niece since she usually brings chaos and danger because when she usually shows up another villain who wants revenge against her or the Bradys shows up right after her. and all Sami breaks loose.
    Skins 2008
    Aspiring soap scribe
    Last edited by Skins 2008; August 28, 2018, 12:56 AM.

Never mind the fact that she didn't bring the gun, was drugged by Kristen, and showed up and exposed her. I have no doubt that Kristen would have shot Marlena anyways. This is all Eric's fault. He could have grabbed the gun when Sami was facing Kristen. But no, that makes too much sense.

Comment

I love the last part of your comment, 'all Sami breaks loose'. True, Sami will always be Sami, I think. I just lost any interest in her when she took the
      chance on Ben strangling Will. That was too far for me.

Comment

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008
        Aspiring soap scribe
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wasn't thrilled Sami did that but she is known known to going to extremes to get what she wants so I am not surprised she did that.

• savytabby
        savytabby
        Soap Addict
        savytabby commented
        Editing a comment
        Even Will and Sonny acknowledged that Sami doing that was "vintage Sami," so if Will is past it then everybody else should move past it too.

Better yet, if you want a nice wedding, don't have it in Salem.

Comment

Because this was all totally on Sami.

Let's see, Kristen: Kidnapped her, held her for an extended period of time, sent Susan ahead, drugged Sami, swapped places with Susan, let herself be revealed when the drugged Sami tried to save her mother, pulled a gun, threatened Marlena, threw the gun at Sami, taunted her with EJ in an attempt to get her to shoot John, a shooting that only took place when Eric charged Sami while she was facing Marlena (since Paul was totally worthless sitting there where he could get the gun while Sami wasn't facing anyone) causing the gun to go off accidentally.

Yeah, that's all Sami's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post

Let's see, Kristen: Kidnapped her, held her for an extended period of time, sent Susan ahead, drugged Sami, swapped places with Susan, let herself be revealed when the drugged Sami tried to save her mother, pulled a gun, threatened Marlena, threw the gun at Sami, taunted her with EJ in an attempt to get her to shoot John, a shooting that only took place when Eric charged Sami while she was facing Marlena (since Paul was totally worthless sitting there where he could get the gun while Sami wasn't facing anyone) causing the gun to go off accidentally.

ICAM! That "mean/mean/mean" Samantha Gene!...……………………...

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post

Perfectly said! Bravo!

Comment

Sami sure knows how to wreck a wedding just think if Sami had'nt risked her life and escaped being held captive and drugged by Kristins goons Kristin might have shot everyone at the wedding ! Shame on Sami for ruining another normal Salem wedding LOL!

Comment

You know I read a FF story -- I believe it was an Ericole story -- in which the interrupted Thrady wedding is played out and Eric uses his twin telepathy connection to Sami to get across to her that there is trouble/danger. In the middle of the wedding, Nicole's phone goes off. Nicole, who doesn't want to even be at the wedding, steps out of the sanctuary to take the call, not recognizing the number. When she answers and finds it's Sami, she asks why Sami is calling her when they hate each other and Sami explains she couldn't get a hold of any of her family members because THEY ALL TURN OFF THEIR PHONES WHENEVER THERE IS A WEDDING SO SHE CAN'T DISRUPT IT!!!! I am not a big Ericole fan, because I have never really liked the character of Nicole, but it was actually a great story.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X