Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafe

Did anyone else notice how gray Rafe's hair was today? It looked good but I was surprised to see how gray it was.

Maybe they're trying to make him look old enough for Hope.

Comment

Rafe is gorgeous. Rafe knows how to deliver a screen kiss. That's all.

Comment

His hair is going gray. It's the day that one is growing old. Goodbye, sexy Rafe. Hello oldie Rafe ...you know I am playing with you!

Comment

• cookie222
          cookie222
          Soap Addict
          cookie222 commented
          Editing a comment
          looks like a lot of the men are going gray,
          Roman needs to go gray too

• tiff5555
          tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly! The gray club....ooo like to see a story for that! Even Steve should go gray too!

Originally posted by DarcyDog View Post
        Maybe they're trying to make him look old enough for Hope.
        He may be younger than Hope but he doesn't look it - they LOOK close to the same age to me! What doesn't click with them, however, is they don't make a good couple in general as well as TRYING to make both act like they did 25 years ago - so silly and unappealing! SO wish they d end them so they could be entertaining to watch!

Comment

Rafe is handsome with dark hair or gray. I notice on Instagram when he post current pictures of him and his family his hair only has a little gray in it. I think they put gray in it so he will look old enough to be with Hope. (No shade Hope)

Comment

Even with the gray hair, he still looks younger than Hope but that's fine because Rafe is supposed to be younger than Hope. I think they are a nice looking couple.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X