Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Preview: Tuesday, August 28th. Episode

Marlena's family sadly gather as she's wheeled into surgery. Will keeps the truth from Paul. Sonny shares the good news with Adrienne. Kristen reaches out to Brady, and reveals she has someone he loves. Rafe arrests Sami!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Huh? Unless, the spoilers are misleading, I thought, Kristen kidnaps Claire? If so, why would she go to Brady and not her parents?

Comment

Originally posted by ALoyalSoapFan View Post
      Huh? Unless, the spoilers are misleading, I thought, Kristen kidnaps Claire? If so, why would she go to Brady and not her parents?
      She wants to meet with Brady. She uses Claire to accomplish her goal. Brady will meet with her, if she releases Claire.

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post

She wants to meet with Brady. She uses Claire to accomplish her goal. Brady will meet with her, if she releases Claire.
        I understand that she kidnapped Claire but I guess it's too early to understand why she reached out to Brady and not her parents. Better yet, why Claire and not Eve?

Comment

• CanaryFan98
          CanaryFan98
          Contract Poster
          CanaryFan98 commented
          Editing a comment
          Claire is John/Marlena's granddaughter. She'll always be Brady's niece Eve won't always be his significant other.

THanks Cady...................

Comment

But isnt Claire already released?

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover
          Contract Poster
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes she tells Brady that she has kidnapped Eve and he believes her when she really hasn't.

Maybe she does since she used Eve's phone to call him. Sonny is being his same selfish self Will asked him NOT to tell anyone until he had a chance to tell Paul. Sorry he didn't do that quick enough for you Sonny his grandmother was shot

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover
          Contract Poster
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          She doesn't have Eve I know that because Eve walks in on Brady sleeping with Kristen because he thinks she has Eve

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X