• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cookie222
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2005

Eric and Sami Friday 24th

Eric and Sami shot their mother,Eric trying to take the gun from Sami, this would not have happened IMHO.
    I still think Lucas should have been there to help Sami why Marllena and John did nothing to help her.
  • CADY
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2012

Obviously, RC was portraying the immense love Sami has for EJ. It exceeds anything and anyone. She desperately wants to find EJ! Kristen knows Sami would do anything to be reunited with EJ. A very intense and meaningful scene. Bravo to RC!

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      CADY I couldn't agree more! I want to see how this story progress, cuz I have a feeling, it might go downhill.
  • Skins 2008
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by cookie222 View Post
    Eric and Sami shot their mother,Eric trying to take the gun from Sami, this would not have happened IMHO.
    I still think Lucas should have been there to help Sami why Marllena and John did nothing to help her.
    John and Marlena were trying to get Sami to drop the gun by telling her not to listen to Kristen that she is lying. Yes Lucas would have tried to do something to help Sami but he hates EJ and could have said something that made things worse.
    Last edited by Skins 2008; August 26, 2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2015

I think my twin brother would do anything to help me. The women on Days put love for a man before children. Look at Sami leaving her kids chasing after EJ. It should be the other way around.

And why anyone would believe anything that comes out of Kristen’s mouth at this point is insane. But Sami’s excuse would be that she is drugged, so she does get a pass.

I thought what Kristen said to Sami was some type of mind control code for a moment, the way Sami started obeying her. This is certainly a wild arc

Comment

• naria
        Soap Addict
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
        I think my twin brother would do anything to help me. The women on Days put love for a man before children. Look at Sami leaving her kids chasing after EJ. It should be the other way around.

And why anyone would believe anything that comes out of Kristen’s mouth at this point is insane. But Sami’s excuse would be that she is drugged, so she does get a pass.

I thought what Kristen said to Sami was some type of mind control code for a moment, the way Sami started obeying her. This is certainly a wild arc
        Sami didn't leave her kids to go chasing after her beloved husband EJ who is 2 of her children's father and he was Sami's current husband whom she love very much ! Sami took the kids with her around the world she told Marlena that on her last visit in 2017 What Kristin told Sami about injecting EJ we all saw on screen in 2014 and also Kristin was telling the truth how no one but Sami believed Ben Weston when he said that Will was alive !

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Even more sad. I bet EJ would not want her running all over the place looking for him with his two children and Allie in tow. Those children need stability. I don’t care how much looooove they have for each other. There is a limit to such madness.
      • naria
        Soap Addict
        • Dec 2012

It was a accident Eric shouldn't have grabbed the gun from Sami as for Lucas he's not Sami's husband there wasn't a need for him at marlena's wedding And knowing Lucas he would've made things worse for Sami anyway !

Comment

• cookie222
          cookie222 commented
          Editing a comment
          nothing wrong with a loyalty friend the father of two of Sami's kids to help her out,Lucas and Sami are awesome friends and that has always been steadfast, on and off for over 25 years WOW
      • savytabby
        Soap Addict
        • May 2014

I do love the twin/sibling dynamic between Eric and Sami, and I totally agree Eric should not have reached for the gun -- that is what caused the gun to go off, so in essence, Eric, NOT SAMI, shot their mother. But that being said, they are awesome together. Though at one point I couldn't help thinking about the time GV and AS played love interests in a Lifetime movie. And this was after they had already spent years playing twins on DOOL. Their love and loyalty to each other has always been steadfast.

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          ****Cough cough**** Hallmark, not Lifetime...but hey, some may get confused with one another I don't know if Lucas would have been a help, maybe to helping Sami get treatment or a counselor. He is much in love with Chloe, unless he is torn...
      • DOOM
        Senior Board Member
        • Jun 2018

This was 100% Eric's fault. Sami was waving the gun around but wasn't targeting it at anyone. Eric shouldn't have tried to play the role of superhero and grab the gun. I've got my issues with Sami, but I'm not interested in seeing her get wrongly blamed for everything.

Comment

• jmpenn90
          Contract Poster
          • Jan 2009

Hope and Belle and even Eric are saying that Sami shot Marlena and not even mentioning how it was Eric’s fault also. Eric gets drunk and drives and kills someone but he is still back to being perfect. So annoying
          Last edited by jmpenn90; August 27, 2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• lagirl
            Soap Addict
            • Nov 2006

Daniel is gone and it is like he never was there to be murdered by Eric.

Comment

• naria
              Soap Addict
              • Dec 2012

Sami is a grown women who can take care of herself she doesn't need Lucas parenting her besides he's busy with his love Chloe and Sami has the money and resources to take care of herself besides Lucas hated EJ and he would only discourage her like always !

Comment

• cookie222
                cookie222 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sami was locked up for months so she said by Kristen,where were the kids then?
                everyone needs help no matter how much money one has.JMHOP
            • savytabby
              Soap Addict
              • May 2014

Originally posted by jmpenn90 View Post
              Hope and Belle and even Eric are saying that Sami shot Marlena and not even mentioning how it was Eric’s fault also. Eric gets drunk and drives and kills someone but he is still back to being perfect. So annoying
              Well, even Sami herself said she shot Marlena, though she added she wasn't going to shoot anybody. So I do hope that Eric will at some point tell Hope and Belle that he's as much to blame. Maybe Eric doesn't even realize the part he played in the gun going off. I'm just glad he's not blaming Sami -- he and Jenn can see that she's not in her right mind and I'm glad he stood up to Belle.

Comment

• Monsta
                Senior Board Member
                • Jan 2011

Sami should have slapped that bitch Belle back. Calling her selfish, but Sami actually went to the wedding to stop her mom from getting hurt.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X