Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlena's nightmare about the wedding

I was surprised no one else mentioned some of the in-jokes and Easter eggs that were in that sequence. The ones I noticed were when Valerie offered to sing "Up Where We Belong" and Abe said "You're no Tamara Price. Or Marilyn McCoo." For those who may not know, Marilyn McCool was a singer who played the role of Abe's girlfriend, Tamara Price, briefly in the mid-80s. I thought that was hilarious, and I wonder which writer wrote that. Doubt it was Ron, since he acknowledges not watching Days until he became the writer.

Any other references?

When Abe mentioned, no motorcycles, videos?, referencing when Shawn drove the cycle through
    the window at Belle and Philip's wedding or perhaps going all the way back to Bo taking Hope
    away on the cop's cycle at her wedding to Larry Welch; and the infamous video of Eric and Kristen.
    ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by knotsfan View Post
      I was surprised no one else mentioned some of the in-jokes and Easter eggs that were in that sequence. The ones I noticed were when Valerie offered to sing "Up Where We Belong" and Abe said "You're no Tamara Price. Or Marilyn McCoo." For those who may not know, Marilyn McCool was a singer who played the role of Abe's girlfriend, Tamara Price, briefly in the mid-80s. I thought that was hilarious, and I wonder which writer wrote that. Doubt it was Ron, since he acknowledges not watching Days until he became the writer.

Any other references?
      Yeah, I loved that Marilyn McCoo joke as she played Tamara who is Lani's mom. I also loved Roman saying he was John Black since John once thought he was Roman.

Comment

Roman showing up as the Pawn and saying that he was the real John Black was great and then we saw Marlena wasn't really Marlena but Hattie!

Comment

Originally posted by knotsfan View Post

Any other references?
          Thanks for filling in the blanks!

RC could have written it. Probably did a bit of research, like with the Marlena doll.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X