Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Speculation only Why was Kristen drugging Sami?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skins 2008
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2008

Speculation only Why was Kristen drugging Sami?

Sami said Kristen was drugging her for weeks, Is it possible that Kristen was trying to turn Sami into her pawn like Stefano made John. Have her kill Marlena and get her revenge against her other enenies without EJ knowing it .
    Last edited by Skins 2008; August 25, 2018, 01:00 PM.
  • Flowercity79
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2017

I was wondering about this myself. Why did Kristen drug her? Maybe Sami somehow found out she was alive so she held her captive in order to keep her quiet? Once the drugs wear off I hope Sami can shed more light on what actually happened

Comment

• dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Dec 2015

I think Sami said that Kristen had held her somewhere. Wonder if we will be told how that all
      happened.

Comment

• knotsfan
        Senior Board Member
        • May 2017

Sami said Kristen had kept her captive for weeks, so I presume it was to keep Sami from telling Marlena and John that Kristen was alive, and so she couldn't interfere with Kristen's plan to ruin the wedding.

Comment

• savytabby
          Soap Addict
          • May 2014

Yes, there's a reason TPTB have made a point of saying a couple of times that Sami was being held and drugged up by Kristen for weeks. I hope we find out what that was all about.

Comment

• tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

Skins 2008 Flowercity79 To take her to EJ, of course!

Comment

• savytabby
              Soap Addict
              • May 2014

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
              To take her to EJ, of course!
              I don't think so, Tiff. After all, Sami said Kristen had been holding her for weeks and NEVER mentioned anything about EJ being alive. Right now, I am not 100% sure he is. I mean, yes, we saw Kristen inject him with some drug, but we don't know anything that happened after that and I don't really put much stock into that scene last year with her laughing hysterically in Will's room at Susan's house saying 'Little does she know she could have had the real thing' until we get something more concrete. I think since, as far as we know JS is not returning, this is setting up Sami to finally give up the search for EJ and moving on with her life. JMHO.

Comment

• CADY
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jun 2012

I think Sami discovered Kristen was alive during her search for EJ. She feared she would hurt Marlena on her wedding day. Kristen has someone following Sami, and discovered she was returning to Salem, to warn Marlena. She's kept Sami hostage and drugged to accomplish her goal. That is my theory.

Comment

• savytabby
                  Soap Addict
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by CADY View Post
                  I think Sami discovered Kristen was alive during her search for EJ. She feared she would hurt Marlena on her wedding day. Kristen has someone following Sami, and discovered she was returning to Salem, to warn Marlena. She's kept Sami hostage and drugged to accomplish her goal. That is my theory.
                  Your theory, Cady, makes the most sense and is most likely what we will find out what happened. Hats off to you.

Comment

• CADY
                    CADY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you! I'm probably off base, but we'll see what happens.
                • tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007

^ If Sami discovered Kristen, do you think Kristen was lying about EJ? She would have led the search to EJ...something may not be clicking right. Either EJ is dead, or what Kristen drugged Sami, to give her to EJ.

Comment

• CADY
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by savytabby View Post

I don't think so, Tiff. After all, Sami said Kristen had been holding her for weeks and NEVER mentioned anything about EJ being alive. Right now, I am not 100% sure he is. I mean, yes, we saw Kristen inject him with some drug, but we don't know anything that happened after that and I don't really put much stock into that scene last year with her laughing hysterically in Will's room at Susan's house saying 'Little does she know she could have had the real thing' until we get something more concrete. I think since, as far as we know JS is not returning, this is setting up Sami to finally give up the search for EJ and moving on with her life. JMHO.
                    Sami told her mother she stopped her search for EJ during her prior visit. She came to terms with EJ being dead. Kristen revealed EJ was alive during her prior visit. She did not tell Sami, but indeed made that revelation. Kristen is back and confirms her revelation to Sami. Days has a motive here. They would not continue this EL alive story. EJ is definitely alive! When we see him still remains a mystery. I see a distinct possibility of a EJ recast.

Comment

• jmpenn90
                      Contract Poster
                      • Jan 2009

I wonder who is watching the kids while Same was being held prisoner

Comment

• savytabby
                        Soap Addict
                        • May 2014

I know right, Jmpenn90. I mean Sami always felt Marlena put her love for John before her and the family. Well, I can see history repeating itself with Ali feeling like Sami put her love for EJ before her and their family. (I didn't include Johnny and Sydney since they are EJ's kids, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have some abandonment issues later in life relating to Sami's many disappearances.) SMDH. And this is coming from a Sami FF.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X