Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a “family reunion”!

i really hope we get to see a meeting between Stefan, Kristen and Chad! And maybe with a not really dead Andre or an out of hiding Tony and a revealed to all EJ thrown in for good measure?

I really just want to see Kristen and Stefan meet, though.

Originally posted by CassadineSon View Post
    i really hope we get to see a meeting between Stefan, Kristen and Chad! And maybe with a not really dead Andre or an out of hiding Tony and a revealed to all EJ thrown in for good measure?

I think they will pretty soon.

Comment

I hope we do see a meeting between Chad and his sister again but I don't see Chad meeting with Stefan and Kristen together

Comment

Stefan and chad still don't feel like DiMera 's to me!

Comment

• anitalyfe
          anitalyfe
          Recurring Poster
          anitalyfe commented
          Editing a comment
          THANK YOU!

I have to laugh at people who don't buy Stefan as one but think Chad is?

Both of these retcon punks are dismissed as far as I am concerned.

• CanaryFan98
          CanaryFan98
          Contract Poster
          CanaryFan98 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was more accepting of Chad as a Dimera with CD in the role which is strange since his version of Chad wasn't Dimera like but I thought he had great chemistry with the actual Dimeras more than BF has. Yet BF when he first came on I could see as a Dimera. Now not so much the Dimera mystique died with Stefano.

Peter/Kristen are more like Dimeras and they aren't blood.

Stefan I don't believe is a DiMera but Chad yes I believe is a DiMera

Comment

Oh I do too. It's time some real DiMeras took care of Stefan - permanently, preferably. Show him what the family is really like, not just Chad. Stefan probably thinks they're all like Chad and Andre, but Kristen is a force to be reckoned with and it's time the DiMeras reclaimed their family and its legacy.

Comment

As far a legacy goes Kristin is a DiMera in name only she's not a blood DiMera and she wasn't leagally adopted by Stefano ! If Ej is alive he' and his children are the rightful heir to the DiMera throne !

Comment

Originally posted by naria View Post
          Stefan and chad still don't feel like DiMera 's to me!
          woof. this is all correct. ..

Comment

I want my EJAMI to reunite! That is all I care about!

Comment

Personally, I'd REMOVE the FAKE DiMera, Chad, and would love to see the union of Stefan and Kristen! Since Kristen is risen from the dead, a risen Tony and Peter released from prison!

Comment

I am thrilled that Chad is not like his father, brothers, sisters (dead or alive!) or adoptive sister or adoptive brother.
                I imagine that Lexi wasn't considered a real DiMeria either?!
                Chad grew up fairly normal even with the parents he had so no surprise he hasn't been totally corrupted by Stefano.
                Characters like Stefano. Kristen and Andre, etc are kind of fun to watch at times with their wickedness and evilness but I take Chad over them any day.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                  CanaryFan98
                  Contract Poster
                  CanaryFan98 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She was when she found she was a Dimera(Celeste had her sister and husband raise her for years Lexie thought Celeste was her aunt) it was a lot easier to accept Lexie as one. For a while she embraced that side of hers but overall she was decent and the heart of the family. Its why Theo is so beloved because he's Lexie's son he was the soul.

I kind of want to see a Chad and Kristen reunion for some reason. Kristen and Stefan do have something in common...they're both rapists lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BradyG View Post
                  I kind of want to see a Chad and Kristen reunion for some reason. Kristen and Stefan do have something in common...they're both rapists lol.
                  First up, I’ll never agree that Stefan raped Abby. I didn’t see her fighting him off. Gabby def wanted him. Second, I don’t get all the hate directed at him when some of those same people beg for the return of Jack - the man that violently raped Kayla!!

Comment

• LoveBO
                    LoveBO
                    Executive Poster
                    LoveBO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So, you don't consider a guy who has sex with a woman who wasn't in their right mind rape? Gotcha!

And the difference between Jack and Stefan is that Jack admitted to what he done, and hated himself for years. Didn't think he was worthy of anyone's love.

The same thing can't be said about Stefan. He proudly goes around boasting what he did to brother's wife.

What a man!

First up, I’ll never agree that Stefan raped Abby. I didn’t see her fighting him off. Gabby def wanted him. Second, I don’t get all the hate directed at him when some of those same people beg for the return of Jack - the man that violently raped Kayla!!
                  Abby didn't fight him off because she wasn't in her right mind and wasn't in control at the time, Gabby was.

Comment

I'm not nor ever was a fan of Jack and I am ONLY happy he's back so the Gabriella's haters can remove him from the lists of things they're FALSELY accusing her of ALLEGEDLY doing when she was in HS, young and naïve! As far as Stefan and the R word, I truly believe his haters find any AND every reason to use the R word three-four times in EVERY line of every sentence! It reminds me of when teachers punished students by making them write 100 times...I will not talk, or something like that!

All I know is what I saw on screen and that is Gabby with a Y was DAILY and constantly in his bedroom AND in HK using her FEMININE WILES to SEDUCE him into making hot passionate love to her! Since he's NOT gay he FINALLY gave in and Chad burst in on them ready for another round of hot, passionate, love making! She was so furious at him that she cursed him and professed her undying love for Stefan AND hatred towards Chad in his bedroom AND at the precinct and did the most despicable and disgusting thing imagine, she spat a glob of spit in his face!

I hate Abby and she's not that interesting for me to figure out when she was Abby and when she was her alter! After ALL, she IS her alters and her alters ARE her! Therefore, if he had sex with Abby then it WAS Abby who perjured herself on the witness stand AND it WAS Abby that made the immunity deal to keep her AND Stefan from going to prison AND it WAS Abby that attempted to murder three elderly women, Kate, Marlena and Vivian by bashing their heads in with a heavy metal object and cutting off their air supplies!

Abby is NOT acting like someone that was the R word! She's constantly finding any and every reasons possible to be alone with him, divulge private marital business to him AND allowed him to bond with feeling his baby kick by touching her stomach! She was NOT "frustrated" nor WAS she "brow beaten" she DID it bc she loved, needed and wanted to feel his hand on her!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X