Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

So Was Susan in Salem at All?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Was Susan in Salem at All?

When she first showed up was that Susan? Did Kristen take her place while Susan was at Doug's Place? Or was it Kristen all along?

That is a very good question, it's possible that was Susan on the first day.

Comment

Susan and Kristen are locked in that room behind the wine cellar, there is an imposter playing both her and Kristen!

Comment

You started the same thread twice. There is a spoiler saying that Doug and Julie make a shocking discovery. My guess is they find Susan.

Comment

Very funny Rudolfo. Yes, Stacy is the imposter and a very good one at that.
          Last edited by magoo1000; August 25, 2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post
            Very funny Rudolfo. Yes, Stacy is the imposter and a very good one at that.
            I couldn't resist. LOL

Comment

When she first showed up was that Susan? Did Kristen take her place while Susan was at Doug's Place? Or was it Kristen all along?
              As mentioned above, Doug and Julie make a shocking discovery soon, but Kristen also said today that it was Susan in Marlena's hotel room. So my guess is Kristen took her place while at Doug's place.

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post

As mentioned above, Doug and Julie make a shocking discovery soon, but Kristen also said today that it was Susan in Marlena's hotel room. So my guess is Kristen took her place while at Doug's place.
                I thought she had said Susan was at Marlena's.

Comment

I thought she had said Susan was at Marlena's.
                  Kristen specifically mentioned that it was really Susan that appeared in the scenes between Marlena and Susan. At some point after them Kristen replaced her. I assume that Kristen nabbed Susan while she was on her way to the wedding after she had centered all of the centerpieces.

Comment

Originally posted by soapfan21 View Post

Kristen specifically mentioned that it was really Susan that appeared in the scenes between Marlena and Susan. At some point after them Kristen replaced her. I assume that Kristen nabbed Susan while she was on her way to the wedding after she had centered all of the centerpieces.
                    Agree. I think Brady saw Kristen and not Susan when he walked in. She wouldn't turn to look at him.

Comment

• soapfan21
                      soapfan21 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice observation!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X
                  😀