Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new EJ? / Time to bring back EJ - {Merged threads}

Many said that no one could play Kristen except Eileen Davison but it appears that many like Stacey Haidux (sp). So I think if casting could find a good actor to play EJ, then we could accept him. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
    Many said that no one could play Kristen except Eileen Davison but it appears that many like Stacey Haidux (sp). So I think if casting could find a good actor to play EJ, then we could accept him. What do you guys think?
    I think Giles Marini could have pulled it off.
    magoo1000
    Aspiring soap scribe
    Last edited by magoo1000; August 24, 2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I definitely think EJ is returning. I would love for JS to reprise the role, which he made famous. But at this point, I would accept a recast. I agree with magoo. Miles (Ted) would have been a fantastic EJ recast.

Comment

I dunno I'm torn I love JS and just want see anyone playing Ej the way he did. But Kristen is my all time fav and I wasnt too happy about her being recast but I can honestly say this new actress is doing a great job. I still hope ED will reprise the role one day but I accept the recast as is.

if they can do the character justice j will be ok with a recast. I just want Ejami to finally get some closure

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel that Days might kaput EJAMI...but I saw the scene today...no question I felt the heat of EJAMI. Maybe next year will be full of surprises. I hope Susan knows that EJ is alive.

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79
          Scriptwriter
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          tiff5555 I dont know if he will be on this time around but I truly hope the next time Sami comes back to Salem its with Ej!

I thought Susan, well was lacking in some parts, but it's not Stacy's fault ...People just want Eileen back. Thought today, that it was Kate Roberts holding the gun at JARLENA, lol. She could be a good Kate Roberts recast!

Comment

I love ED in the role of Kristen, but SH is doing a good job of portraying the character. Kristen is only back short term. Days can always ask ED back in the future. With ED leaving Y&R, she might be interested in reprising the role again.

Comment

....I'm sure there's an actor out there that could do it.

It just wouldn't be the same. The whole dynamic would be off-kilter.

But I really want them to find closure with this storyline, so if James Scott can't be persuaded to return for even a short while, I guess a recast might work. ...I'd have some serious doubt though.

Comment

I loved James Scott but I vote recast. Back in the day it was common to recast characters. Some of the greats are recasts, one great example is Peter Bergman's Jack Abbot. Too many great storylines are let go from this crazy idea that only one actor can play a character.

Comment

I think that an EJ recast would work as long as they would find the right actor. I am in favor of bringing back EJ even if James Scott would not be available.

Comment

If James Scott doesn't want to come back they definitely should recast or prove that he is really dead. I really liked James Scott but this storyline needs to end.

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I sadly agree! Why string the fans who loves EJAMI along....

• Skins 2008
                  Skins 2008
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Skins 2008 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm not a big Ejami fan but I agree either make their fans happy or just end it!

Dominic Zamprogna has the looks, charm, and acting chops to play the role. People would just have to accept the different accent.

Comment

• jward1108
                  jward1108
                  Scriptwriter
                  jward1108 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He is a good actor, but don't you think he is too short to carry off EJ, who was tall, dark and handsome?

• YANukeFan
                  YANukeFan
                  Senior Board Member
                  YANukeFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I never thought EJ's height was an important part of the character. I guess others disagree.

Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post

I think Giles Marini could have pulled it off.
                Wouldn't it be a hoot is Ted was EJ?

Comment

• Skins 2008
                  Skins 2008
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Skins 2008 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well they are are both defense lawyers.both tall,l have accents and will use the law to their advantage..

This is a really hard role to recast though because he has to have the accent, and be around 6'4, and pull off being super charming while doing bad things. That's not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                  This is a really hard role to recast though because he has to have the accent, and be around 6'4, and pull off being super charming while doing bad things. That's not easy.
                  It has the potential to be an utter disaster if they dont pull it off right. I frankly rather they didnt recast.

Comment

In my opinion there are very few roles shouldn't be recast. Sony on GH, Marlena on Days, Maxie and Alexis on GH ...just to name a few!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X