Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought It Was Kate Roberts With The Gun

Thought it was Kate Roberts with the gun, beefing with Sami & Marlena Stacy would have made a good Kate's recast!

they love caring weapons

Comment

Well, I've seen comments about her seeming like Caitlin Jenner, Orpheus and Kate Roberts, lol.
      I just thought she was suppose to look like Kristen, but I wonder if there are others she seemed
      like.

Comment

^ Oooo.....she seemed like a good fit for Susan, but when I saw the whole look on a portrayal of Kristen, I thought different.

Comment

Now that Tiff has mentioned it, I can see the resemblance to Kate in some of the mannerisms Stacy employed. I could also see the Cailtin Jenner reference, but since I wasn't watching when Orpheus was on I don't know about that.

I don't think Stacy did a bad job as Kristen. I felt for her during the exchange with Brady, so I am interested to see what kind of chemistry SH and EM have in their scenes in the upcoming weeks. I also loved the dynamic between Stacy and Alison Sweeney/Sami, but I wasn't feeling it between her and Deidre Hall/Drake Hogestyn (Marlena and John) and because of it that part of the episode kind of fell a little flat. I mean there is so much history with Deidre, Drake, and ED's Kristen that it would have been tough for any actor coming in. So overall, just based on yesterday's episode, I would rate Stacy's introduction as Kristen as a B- / C+ .

Comment

^ I couldn't agree more with the grading!!! savytabby .......I can't blame Stacy cuz she may not know how to do Kristen & Susan. If Eileen isn't available in the future, have Stacy come only as Susan.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X