Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Week of Sept. 3-7 - Paul/Will/Sonny

Is there already a thread about the upcoming spoiler that Paul's life is left hanging in balance?

A big piece of this triangle puzzle for me was why Will would stay with Paul if he actually wants Sonny (because, based on what I've read, Horita does stay together) and now we know.

I hate the idea of Will staying with Paul out of pity or obligation, especially considering that Paul's already given him a million outs, so this is pretty gross to me. I guess CS's exit story is that Paul's gravely injured, Will stays with him but cheats with Sonny, Paul recovers, finds out and leaves town?

Thoughts?

Sort of like how Will cheated on Sonny with Paul, Sonny was gravely injured, found out about the affair, then left town?

Comment

• jazzylu
      jazzylu
      Board Regular
      jazzylu commented
      Editing a comment
      This is why I hate Will He cheated on Sonny and Paul with the other. Paul is a really good guy, probably the best guy on the show. It's a shame he can't have a committed, faithful partner. will is a man who're and Sonny small a doofus. Paul deserves better than either of them.

Originally posted by FinchelKlaine4E View Post
    Sort of like how Will cheated on Sonny with Paul, Sonny was gravely injured, found out about the affair, then left town?
    LOL! OMG I forgot that's how that went down, though I was barely watching by the end of that S/L. Damn.

Comment

It’s makes sense from the story. Will has spent so much time convincing Paul AND himself that his memories won’t change how he feels. However, Will w/ memories considers Sonny the love of his life and his emotional support, so I doubt it would last long with his memories.

Comment

I got a crazy idea, why don't Will simply tell Paul he has his memory back and he want to get back with Sonny. Better than Will lying and cheating again. But I guess the old adage rings true, if they will cheat with you, they will cheat on you.

Comment

On most stories like this I have seen, the person stays with the new love for awhile, out of
          feelings of committment, obligation, guilt, etc., while the new love sees, that even though the
          person does love them, it is not the kind of love they still feel for the old love.

Comment

Well, this is the end of Paul. Until next time, Paul.

Comment

They're both trash for this I'm sorry. Paul has already told him that if he wants Sonny back that he'll step aside.

Wilson cheating on an injured or paralyzed Paul isnt true love but sleaziness. Nobody is keeping them from being together if Will opens his darn mouth.

But congrats Sonny, I see #4 in your future. Will cheating that is.

Comment

Originally posted by VWD View Post
                They're both trash for this I'm sorry. Paul has already told him that if he wants Sonny back that he'll step aside.

Wilson cheating on an injured or paralyzed Paul isnt true love but sleaziness. Nobody is keeping them from being together if Will opens his darn mouth.

But congrats Sonny, I see #4 in your future. Will cheating that is.
                I completely agree. Will can make whatever choice he wants but going behind Paul’s back (after Paul has made it abundantly clear that he’ll step aside), cheating on him during the worst period of Paul’s life - literally fighting for his life and left permanently injured after saving Brady and Sami - is so completely abhorrent.

I won’t be watching this because it isn’t about Wilson vs Horita, it’s about Will’s astonishing level of selfishness and total disregard for someone who’s done nothing but treat him with love and respect. I kind of can’t believe that this will play out the way it’s been spoiled because it makes Will as a character look so, so bad.

How do you root for Wilson without thinking about Paul off paralyzed somewhere, and who would ever want Horita or Paul anywhere near Will again? This is worse than the Paulson breakup and that was freakin’ brutal.

ETA: I can’t wait for Brady to ream Will out. I hope he rips him a new one.
                dayzfan4life01
                Board Regular
                Last edited by dayzfan4life01; August 26, 2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• VWD
                  VWD
                  Scriptwriter
                  VWD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If it comes to pass they would have taken a hacksaw to both couples. Like you said though it's not even about that at this point. It's about the characterization of Will, I just hope it's not as bad as it sounds. He's a fav of mine but my favs aren't above being called out. This is pretty despicable and makes him unwatchable.
                  This is not karma for Paul, he doesnt deserve this. If you believe Will from 2015 has come a long way well Paul certainly has. He's been nothing but loving with Will, this says more about Will and Sonny then anything Paul.

• dayzfan4life01
                  dayzfan4life01
                  Board Regular
                  dayzfan4life01 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  VWD
                  Scriptwriter
                  VWD ITA. I’m kind of baffled by the attempts to justify this or shift the blame for Will’s behaviour onto anyone other than Will.

Welll look who his mother is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy T View Post
                  Welll look who his mother is.
                  Sami's certainly had her moments, but I don't recall her ever treating a partner that terribly.

Comment

Also Sami is not a cheater. Yes, she cheated on Rafe once with EJ. It was grief sex as they thought Johnny had been killed, but Sami in her right and clear mind would never cheat, largely because she caught John and Marlena on that conference room table and saw how it broke apart her family. This has been a storyline narrative in the past, especially when Kate tried to break up Lumi by making it appear Sami had cheated on Lucas with Brandon. So while Will may have inherited many of his imperfections from his mother, cheating isn't one of them.

And actually, considering Will himself caught Sami with EJ and saw how that ended up ruining her marriage to Rafe, whom he adored, you'd think he'd be against cheating like Sami, but he has cheated on Sonny several times all of his own free will and while clear-headed. And since Sonny knows what it feels like to have your partner cheat on you, if this does happen then it's his character that I would have the biggest problem with.

Comment

• CHK DeWilson
                      CHK DeWilson
                      Board Regular
                      CHK DeWilson commented
                      Editing a comment
                      'Several times'?! A slight over exaggeration. Will cheated TWICE on Sonny with two ONS.

It's just that we don't know for sure where the story will go, based on those spoilers. We know for sure that Will makes a decision this Friday as Paul goes crashing out the window, then tells Paul his memories returned the Friday after. We also know that Will very much loves Sonny, based on other spoilers from the next couple weeks. We have no idea beyond that, though. An affair could happen, it might not happen, and there are other possibilities in between the two. I think the most important thing is that it all makes sense in the end, but we don't have the context for any of this just yet.

Comment

So now Will is horrible for what he may or may not do to Paul? Now this is hilarious and rich. Look how Paul got with Will, and given the history, y’all thought it was going to end well? How Paul and Will hooked up was skuzzy and maybe it is fitting that it is how they go down. Although for Sonny’s sake I hope it is not how it happens. Can’t feel sorry for Paul, reap what you sow Paulie boy

Comment

Originally posted by ToThePoint View Post
                        So now Will is horrible for what he may or may not do to Paul? Now this is hilarious and rich. Look how Paul got with Will, and given the history, y’all thought it was going to end well? How Paul and Will hooked up was skuzzy and maybe it is fitting that it is how they go down. Although for Sonny’s sake I hope it is not how it happens. Can’t feel sorry for Paul, reap what you sow Paulie boy
                        What do you mean about how Paul got with Will? With Will literally throwing himself at him at every given opportunity? And Paul rejecting him until his defences finally wore down? Or do you mean the first time when Will stopped wearing his wedding ring and didn’t reveal that he had a partner until *after* he and Paul had already slept together?

To be clear, I actually *like* Wilson as well, but how can you deny that this is (another) terrible look for Will? We can talk until the cows come about Paul apparently “reaping what he’s sown” (though I seriously fail to see how out of all three men he’s somehow the egregious party here, but sure), but when exactly does Will get his then?
                        dayzfan4life01
                        Board Regular
                        Last edited by dayzfan4life01; August 27, 2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X