Adrienne Bolsters Sonny
    Will confides in Eric
    Sonny comforts Susan
    Rafe urges Hope not to let Sami threaten their reconciliation
    Doug and Julie make a shocking discovery at the pub
    Susan makes a shocking revelation
    Will and Sonny Kiss

Source: SOD

I wonder what Susan's revelation is? Hope should not worry about Sami, she does not want Rafe, except as a friend.

Comment

I wonder if Adrienne keeps pushing Sonny towards Will because he (Sonny) was happy with Will. Life was simpler, he was away from the Kiriakis crime family business.

Comment

Originally posted by FinchelKlaine4E View Post
        I wonder if Adrienne keeps pushing Sonny towards Will because he (Sonny) was happy with Will. Life was simpler, he was away from the Kiriakis crime family business.
        I don't think she is necessarily pushing Sonny towards Will. She knows Sonny loves Will, and wants Sonny to be happy again with the man he loves.

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post
          I wonder what Susan's revelation is? Hope should not worry about Sami, she does not want Rafe, except as a friend.
          That EJ is alive and she does not have to cry no more. But I also feel that this might be the end of searching EJ, unless there is a recast. I feel that Days may have given up on the idea if getting James back and having the character Sami move on with her life. I think it's for the best now. Loved EJAMI, but it's time to say goodbye. Looks like hope for LUMI or SAFE now!

Comment

How many people is Kristen taking hostage? LOL. I've read Brady, Eve, now Claire...

Comment

• Chabby lover
              Chabby lover commented
              Editing a comment
              Kristen didn't take Eve hostage she just made Brady think she took him hostage so he would sleep with her but instead Eve walks in on them together.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X