Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Kristen/Brady

Brady is floored when he gets a call from Kristen who claims that she has kidnapped Eve and demands that he meets her in his room or Eve will pay the price; This is just Kristen being Kristen she lures Brady to his room and is hopeful that her seduction technique is going to rekindle the flame that they once had; The fact that Kristen is playing yet another game with Brady by kidnapping Eve it's just fuel to the fire; Ultimately Brady caves to Kristen's demands and they hit the sheet what's a guy to do; He is between a rock and a hard place and he goes through with it and that's pretty big given the duo's fraught history; There's the question of is he just doing this because he is being forced to or is there a piece of him that actually does want this woman again; When Eve walks in it just gets nuts Everyone is just on all cylinders firing everything they have at each other there will be lots of fireworks.

Source: SOD

so i guess this means kristen is back for a while and not a short stay in salem

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's a short stay....heard that Stacy wrapped up her taping. Hopefully we get Eileen back!

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
    Brady is floored when he gets a call from Kristen who claims that she has kidnapped Eve and demands that he meets her in his room or Eve will pay the price; This is just Kristen being Kristen she lures Brady to his room and is hopeful that her seduction technique is going to rekindle the flame that they once had; The fact that Kristen is playing yet another game with Brady by kidnapping Eve it's just fuel to the fire; Ultimately Brady caves to Kristen's demands and they hit the sheet what's a guy to do; He is between a rock and a hard place and he goes through with it and that's pretty big given the duo's fraught history; There's the question of is he just doing this because he is being forced to or is there a piece of him that actually does want this woman again; When Eve walks in it just gets nuts Everyone is just on all cylinders firing everything they have at each other there will be lots of fireworks.

Source: SOD
    Since we're talking about Brady here, I'm willing to bet it's the latter.

Comment

Why doesn't Brady have Kristen arested for stealing his son?

Comment

Because Kristin stole the baby as an embryo is actually gave birth to him. You can't kidnap someone who's not legally alive yet. I think that sounds stupid as hell myself but in our society that's the way we recognize life. Maybe they could have gotten her for assault on Teresa when she stole the embryo.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X