Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Susan bringing back some excitement to DAYS!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan bringing back some excitement to DAYS!

I was completely surprised at how well SH is able to pull off her character. With that said, Susan is definitely breathing some life back into the snore fest that has become DAYS. Maybe Sami will help as well, but Susan is sure to become the interesting one to watch. She can single handedly rescue this much loved soap opera. While we're at it can the writers please get rid of Jennifer, Eric, Lani, Eli, Valerie, Kayla and Rafe? They are beyond boring and maybe give Hope a shot of B12?

I love Susan! She brings much needed humor to the show. I love ED in role, but SH is portraying her to perfection.

Comment

• gymguy68
      gymguy68 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you CADY!

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree she is doing a great job. Shes really brought back excitement and much needed comedic relief

• Clementine15
      Clementine15 commented
      Editing a comment
      She is doing a wonderful job!

Originally posted by gymguy68 View Post
    I was completely surprised at how well SH is able to pull off her character. With that said, Susan is definitely breathing some life back into the snore fest that has become DAYS. Maybe Sami will help as well, but Susan is sure to become the interesting one to watch. She can single handedly rescue this much loved soap opera. While we're at it can the writers please get rid of Jennifer, Eric, Lani, Eli, Valerie, Kayla and Rafe? They are beyond boring and maybe give Hope a shot of B12?
    I still think Kayla and can be an exciting and viable character if used right,I can do without Jennifer,Eli, Valerie and especially Rafe. No offense to Valeriie and Eli since the are part of former and present core families but they aren't exactly exciting characters.

Comment

• gymguy68
      gymguy68 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Skins and thank you. Kayla needs Steve, the "bad boy" to offset her mild character. Without him, she hardly even smiles. I think that Valerie just doesn't have the "like ability" that Lexi did. Eli is boring, but when paired with Sheila, he has something to do. Same with Jennifer...she needs Jack. The writers are not doing the fans any favors by pairing off all the "somber" people together.

Hi,Gymguy68 Your right Kayla was at her best when Patch is a bad ass, theywere so much fun to watch in the 80's. Your right about Jennifer yoo she needs Jack.

Comment

I have liked watching Susan. I hope to see her in more episodes before she goes back to
      Memphis. I am assuming that Kristen did something to her and took her place at the wedding.

Comment

I like Susan as well as all the characters you are complaining about.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X