Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Eve keep trying to stick it to Jenn?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Eve keep trying to stick it to Jenn?

If she hates Jenn as much as she claims to you'd think she'd just stay away from her...the way she's going she's going to p*ss Jenn off enough that Jenn may reveal the secret.

Eve is a very vindictive lady! There is no reason for her to continue harassing Jen. I'm hoping Jen throws something on her face to shut her up already.

Comment

Because this version of Eve is just a shrew.

I can't see CR's Eve going this far unless Jennifer got in her face first.

Comment

It seems just set up to pass time. The same thing with them in each scene.

Comment

It's just bad writing. For whatever reason they've made Eve this awful shrew of a woman ever since they stripped away her self-respect and had her hook up with Brady. Now it seems they can't come up with anything else for her to do except push Jen closer and closer to the edge. It's unfortunate, with everything else they could have Eve doing this is what they picked.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
            CanaryFan98
            Contract Poster
            CanaryFan98 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah her fling with JJ was a lot more palatable than this go figure. Regardless I don't want Eve to come back unless CR is playing her. KDP should've played someone else.

Eve is so wretched. I do find her scenes with Jen however very entertaining lol the actresses play well off each other

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
            Eve is so wretched. I do find her scenes with Jen however very entertaining lol the actresses play well off each other
            They're good friends in real life so it must be fun for them. I really enjoy it too. They are probably building up their rivalry again for when Jack is back in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post

They're good friends in real life so it must be fun for them. I really enjoy it too. They are probably building up their rivalry again for when Jack is back in the picture.
              Oh really? Cool I didnt know they were close in real life. They really do work well together even though both of them get on my nerves at times lol. Their scenes were great again today

Comment

Guess I am the only here so far that thoroughly enjoys Eve jabbing at Jenn. Everything she says to her is the truth. I just sit back and enjoy it for the meantime because we all know the truth will be revealed and Eve will get hers. But for now I think Eve's jabs are a hoot.

Comment

I agree, Eve is too grown to be acting this childish.

Comment

I find the scenes amusing too, but....in every one of them Jenn is just minding her own business and then Eve goes out of her way to harrass her. It's almost enough to make me become "team Jenn" in this situation.

Comment

They are another ff for me - the minute I see them together I know what the dialogue will be. I don't like people like that irl and certainly don't find them entertaining in a show. I got it the first time - and second time. Enough. A dirty look across the room would suffice after that. jmo
                    CincyLady
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    Last edited by CincyLady; August 24, 2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I felt bad for Eve when all this initially went down. I know she just wanted to help Brady keep custody of Tate but lately she has just been relentless in her bullying of Jennifer so it's time Jennifer tells Eric and just put a stop to it.

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post
                        If she hates Jenn as much as she claims to you'd think she'd just stay away from her...the way she's going she's going to p*ss Jenn off enough that Jenn may reveal the secret.
                        Eve isn't always the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Comment

maybe Eve does it to make her own self feel better.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X