Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn and Claire

I absolutely love the father/daughter relationship between Shawn and Claire. He's so protective of her and the way be just barged into her apartment looking for Ben was such a Dad thing to do.

I did find it odd that he was completely stuck on Claire "shacking up" with a serial killer and didn't even mention that his sister Ciara lives there too. Especially since it was her idea!

Originally posted by soapfan415 View Post
    I absolutely love the father/daughter relationship between Shawn and Claire. He's so protective of her and the way be just barged into her apartment looking for Ben was such a Dad thing to do.

I did find it odd that he was completely stuck on Claire "shacking up" with a serial killer and didn't even mention that his sister Ciara lives there too. Especially since it was her idea!
    Maybe he hasn't gotten around to Ciara yet. Besides he knows Hope is on the job there.

Comment

I am happy he is concerned for his daughter because she obviously is just as dumb as her aunt Ciara; both allowing a serial killer to live with them because they both are stuck on stupid. Claire thinks when Ciara ends up with the killer she can then have Trip and Ciara actually thinking her mom is a monster for trying to protect her from a serial killer. Those two young women should be titled with dumb and dumber. Ben brutally murdered three young innocent women and at at moment can become violent again like he did in the cabin with dumbbell Ciara. What happens if his meds stop working or he decides he can do with out it?

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I agree with all you have said. I hope someone starts supporting Hope in trying to get through to the two. Shawn seemed to be inclined
        to let it slide. If the writers have everyone other than Hope do the same, that is very unreal. These two young girl's, and I call them girls because
        they aren't mature at all, family would be very vocal about this.

Everyone and their brother should be concerned with that killer living with those young women, including therapist Marlena. Ben needs to be living outside of the town where he killed multiple people. I mean my goodness anyone of those people family members could walk into the killer on a daily basis; why would they want that???? I get this is a Soap and we are to park our brains at the door but all the Hope bashing because she does not want her daughter living with a serial killer has me shaking my head daily. Strangle Bae has a nice chest but he is still a serial killer and no amount of Hope bashing will change it. No sane mother would be OK with this crap.

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't understand it, either. Even for a soap, especially one that has always been family oriented, the silence on everyone's part, except Hope,
        is unreal.

I always loved their scenes, When I heard Shawn was returning this is what I was most looking forward to.

Comment

I may be in the unpopular opinion category on this one but Shawn’s concern was so contrived. Not sure if it was the scene and the acting but THIS is the same parent who left his daughter to move thousands of miles away for Belle to capitalize on a job opportunity.

Comment

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was disappointed in the way he acted. He was upset, but gave in quickly to Claire. So far the writing,
          in order to push the Ben character, has been so off base.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X