Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Preview: Friday, August 24th. Episode

Will & Sonny have a close moment. Chaos begins at the wedding. Sami arrives disheveled and intoxicated with a warning for Marlena. She is in danger! Kristen arrives to cause more turmoil, and a shocking announcement to Sami. Sami is faced with an impossible choice. A shocking twist leads to tragedy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Thanks again, Cady.............

Comment

Sami is face with an impossible choice,,,,,
    she is always with an impossible choice and most of the time Sami will go with the wrong choice.
    she needs Lucas to get her back on track as always, Love having AS/Sami back.
    hope to see some Sami Will and Lucas.

Comment

Poor Sami! Her desperation to find EJ causes tragedy at the wedding. Soap Gods, please let Sami find EJ already! She has been yearning and mourning EJ for four years. Obviously, there has to be a climax to this story. I praise RC for continuing the EJAMI story, and showing the immense depth of love Sami has for EJ. Hopefully, we will have that HEA someday..

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        That sounds more like an obsession. I hope EJ reunite with Sami soon because I know anyone who loves someone wouldn’t want that person to spend four years looking for him, especially with three small children.

I think this may be the end of finding EJ! It was said that her choice was, not to find EJ, because he was impossible to find. Maybe later, Lucas will help, which may be his exit story, which may be this December.

As much I loved EJAMI, I am losing hope.

Comment

so what's the tragedy?

Comment

• CADY
          CADY
          Aspiring soap scribe
          CADY commented
          Editing a comment
          Sami shoots Marlena in error. That is the tragedy!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X