Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn and Belle

Once upon a time , this was MY couple !!!! Welcome home Shawn and Belle !!! Does anyway know how long they are staying ???

I liked them when they were teenagers. When Shawn Cook was in the role, and KS was Belle.

Comment

I have loved every version of Shelle ! JC was awesome as teen Shawn , but BB to me is a much more mature Shawn !! I just love shelle ! I hope they are stinking around !!!

Comment

I love Martha Madison as Belle but hold a special place in my heart for Charity Rahmer who only worked one day as her I am pretty sure. She was on screen for like 2 weeks and was huge shoes to fill!

Comment

It’s bizarre that they have been off screen for so long and still don’t have a permanent place on the show. They should be in stories with at least two or three kids by now. Same with Carrie and Austin. Such a waste of potential.
          Zach
          Senior Board Member
          Last edited by Zach; August 22, 2018, 10:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I love Shaun and Belle wish they would be on the show for a long time.

Comment

I hope one day the original Shelle can be reunited on the show. I loved their teen love story!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X